In Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on! Stop teasing!" She was getting seriously wound up. Normally I might have made her sweat it out more, but this was her night and her word was law.

I took her tit in my mouth and mauled her hard nipple with my tongue. She groaned and wrapped her arms around my head, holding me tightly so I couldn't get away. I hadn't planned on leaving anyway. I rolled my tongue back and pressed the rough underside against her nipple, then rubbed it back and forth. That always drove her wild. She moaned gently as I sucked her nipple, my hand gently caressing the other breast.

After a while I moved over to maul her other side, and though I tried to wind her up the same way her fingers snaked into my hair and she held me directly above the nipple, giving me little leeway. I did manage to treat that nipple to her other favorite; my teeth. I dripped extra spittle onto her tits for lubrication, then rubbed the front of my teeth against the tender, swollen tip. She tensed a little, sucking in air as I slowly brushed my teeth with her nipple. I let my tongue snake out and flicker around from time to time, but I kept the slow back and forth motion going as long as she let me.

With sudden strength her fingers tightened in my hair and she crushed me against her breast. I had little choice but to open wide and press my tongue against her nipple, giving her the full pressure she was after. She sighed with pleasure and relaxed a bit, then let off with her hands and released me.

"Too much tease, not enough please. Have another card." She reached over to the few remaining cards and handed me one.

flick My clit with your tongue

"Yes, my lady." I was happy to oblige. Foreplay could go for hours and it appeared I would be getting off light this time. She split her legs and raised her knees, giving me full access. Still, I felt like I should make it extra special.

I went to kneel between her legs and picked up her left foot. I kissed her instep, slow and deep, letting my tongue wander on her skin. Up to her angle I nibbled, supporting her leg with my hands. After a few inches of travel, I switched legs and did the same for her right foot, instep to ankle. This time I went just a little further up her leg, nipping and licking. Then I switched again.

"Oh God I love it when you do this." She closed her eyes and settled back into the giant pillow, luxuriating in my treatment.

Slowly I worked my way up her legs, an inch or two at a time, crawling steadily up toward her pussy. The backs of her knees were a little ticklish and I usually made her squeal that way, but this time I wanted her positively boiling hot when I reached the top. Above the knee, slowly up the thigh, she spread her legs wider to encourage me higher.

Soon she could feel my breath on her pussy, and I could smell her sweet, sexy scent. I spent extra time on those last few inches, high up on her inner thighs, switching more often and exhaling on her while my nose tousled the wispy hairs of her bush. She was completely wet already, as she likely had been for an hour, and I could feel heat radiating from her needy depths.

She let out an explosive groan when my tongue slipped between her folds and her fingers once again laced through my hair. She needn't have bothered -- I wasn't going anywhere. As one of the many happy victims of my tongue once declared, I lick pussy like a mother fucker.

I kept up the tease as I nibbled gently at her lips, avoiding her clit and not entering her more than half an inch. That didn't last long. She didn't even speak; she just used her hands in my hair to lift me up a bit so I had little choice but to introduce my tongue to her clit. Still determined to drag this out as long as I could, I circled in on her hot button, drawing ever-tighter arcs around her clit, then brushing it lightly with the edge of my tongue, and finally landing full force right where she liked it.

The groan was more plaintive this time, sounding both grateful that I had finally reached my destination and at the same time begging for more. I credit my talent between the thighs to three things; first, I pay close attention to the lady and how she reacts to what I do; second, patience and diligence; and third, Sam Kingston. Sam's advice on licking pussy is simple: use your tongue like a pen and write the alphabet. Hell, write a three page letter to your best friend, just keep the tongue unpredictable enough to not be repetitive, and just repetitive enough to get that pussy turned up to eleven. I settled in for a long session and started writing the great American novel on Gina's clit.

I'm not sure how long I was down there mining but I know I didn't try to make her come. Gina comes easily with a direct drive for the orgasm, but the lazy, languid treatment I was giving her would only stoke her flames and make the big moment more potent. As time went on her hips started to gyrate, her hands began to contract more forcefully in my hair, her breathing became labored and heavy, and the whimpering, mewling noises from her lips increased in volume and need. I was focused on her signs and barely noticed when she went hunting for the next card. She had to tap it against my forehead to get me to notice it.

give me Five orgasms

"Yes ma'am." The tip of my tongue went into overdrive on her clit, flicking it on and off like a light switch. She tensed up immediately, back arching and knees rising, preparing for the thunderous arrival of her orgasms.

"Oh shit!" she cried breathlessly. Damn right, honey!

With so much build up she had a hair trigger on her orgasm and it took seconds for the first one to rip through her body. Her thighs pressed in on my head and muffled her shout, but half the guys on my dorm room floor heard that bark of ecstasy. I didn't relent and leaned into her clit with a will, trilling my tongue and driving her to new heights.

Her orgasms are more like a continuous rolling series of orgasms than the traditional discreet events, so counting to five was going to be a chore. I figured I just needed to wear her out and hope that met her mark. I kept her squealing like that for a few minutes, then moved a hand in position and added a couple of fingers to the equation.

With two fingers plunging in and out of her twat she broke out of her arched back rigor and suddenly became wild and free, her hips bucking and fucking my fingers. I bent them up and poked her G-spot, exciting and stimulating her even further. The next orgasm was more rollicking and even violent than the first and I had to hold on to her thigh with my free hand to keep us together.

I counted the next few minutes as easily two orgasms but of course it was hard to tell where one ended and another began. She was out of control and her body rocked and shuddered at my whim. She needed a break so I turned down the heat, gave her clit a break and slowed my pumping fingers to a gentle crawl. She relaxed after a moment and settled back down on the giant pillow. She caught her breath and released my hair. She seemed to deflate and unwind, and soon she was once again enjoying my slow, gentle touch.

I kept it very low key for a while, planning a surprise. I wasn't sure if she would play along, but I figured I would give her a few minutes and see what happened. If she didn't then I'd just have to make things happen myself. I was slow and steady, light and feathery, languid and luxurious. She couldn't take it.

"That wasn't five," she said.

Go time. A third finger rocketed up inside her and my tongue hit hyper speed on her clit, kicking her smoldering embers into a roaring flame in seconds. I sent my other hand up to palm a breast and finger her nipple as I did my best to over-stimulate the poor girl. It worked wonderfully. She spasmed and latched on to me, once again abusing my hair and squeezing my head between her thighs. I worked her over and over as she howled and grunted, whooped and hollered, swore and cooed through her rolling freight train of multiple orgasms, all while I was plunging my fingers into her delicious pussy and thrashing her clit like a speed bag. Honestly, I wanted to see which of us would stop first. I wondered if I could make her push me away (without doing anything stupid, of course) so I just kept going.

My jaw ached, my tongue was exhausted, my wrist and shoulder hurt, my hair was in danger of ripping out of my scalp, and still she rode my face. I'm not sure how long it lasted. I'll guess it was around twenty minutes but I could be way off. I'd like to tell you I wore her out but it was the other way around. I had to give in.

I broke away, sat up and leaned back to catch my breath. I was beat. I worked my jaw and flexed my arm to ease the tension, while Gina just rolled over and fought to catch her breath. I relaxed, feeling confident that was at least five, if not fifteen. If I had just had an orgasm I would likely have fallen asleep, but it had been a while since my masturbatory performance and I was damned good and ready for the next card. I let her rest for a moment, but I couldn't wait too much longer.

"Got another card for me around her somewhere?"

"No. No more. We are done." Uh...what?

"Seriously?" She rolled over and shot a sly grin at me, her eyes flashing with glee.

"You will do nothing to me that isn't in the cards. Got it?" For a moment I was seriously dismayed, but then I remembered the first card and its odd capitalization. I got up and collected the cards, then sat down to study them.

strip teasE Come in my mouth Undress me Kindle my flames flick My clit with your tongue give me Five orgasms

Not that I needed to be good an anagrams, but the 'FUCK ME' launched right off the page.

"What does 'MUCK FE' mean?" I asked her. "Or is it 'CUM FEK'? I'm a little confused." I gave her my most infuriating smile. I'm such a dick.

"Shut up and fuck me, dip shit!"

I was already as hard as a calculus test so I jumped her bones about as fast as I could. Her knees had barely parted before I was diving between them, driving my seriously needy prick into her pussy. I'm not sure which one of us grunted louder when my cock hit bottom but from there on it was a contest, a flat out race to see who could come faster. She new damn well it would be her. She had planned this well and I had to give her credit. I was still young back then and had the stamina for all sorts of fun, but she knew my second orgasm was always a chore. She had me spill my first one into her mouth so I'd have to fight for this one, and while I was doing that she'd be reaping the benefits. Yeah, she had done her homework.

I didn't have a lot of finesse left by then so I just threw my hips into her at a steady pace and started aiming for the prize. I smothered her, leaning over and burying my tongue in her mouth and wiggling a hand underneath her ass to squeeze her tighter to me and better grind my dick into her. My face was coated from her pussy and she hungrily licked at my lips, tasting herself and amplifying her desire.

I made sure to work every part of her I could reach, licking her ear lobes, biting her neck, and kissing anything I could reach. I pulled my hand free and pawed her full breasts for a while, paying special attention to her nipples just the way she liked it. Gina was in heaven as I mauled her. I tried to play whack-a-mole with as many of her hot spots as I could reach and it didn't take long to get her where she wanted to be.

Once again her orgasm train made some noise as it left the station. Her growl turned into a moan which grew into a plaintive grunt which launched into a shout and she was off. Every thrust pushed a new noise out of her lovely, sweat covered face. I just plowed away, knowing it would be a little while before my turn arrived.

I can't call the next ten minutes boring, but there wasn't much change. I kept throwing my dick into Gina's deep, soft pussy and she kept barking out her lust. Eventually I felt the sharp contraction of my growing orgasm. I doubled my efforts and soon it was on me. I cried out when my cock exploded into her, filling her quickly and spilling out around the edges of her pussy. My world narrowed and focused into one burning, blinding need - to thrust and thrust and thrust again like a machine.

My energy flowed out with my seed and I gave her all I had, until finally the machine broke down and I collapsed, exhausted and sated. I fell slowly down on top of her and our chests rocked against each other, lungs gasping for air. Eventually I pushed myself off her and landed by her side on the giant pillow. She was quick to cuddle up to my side and I held her tightly for a while.

I am not ashamed to tell you that I drifted off to sleep while she watched me from inches away, her deep brown eyes glittering and happy. I woke up a few hours later with Gina gone and a blanket thrown over me. And a serious kink in my back. That pillow was fabulous for fucking but not so great as a mattress. I stood and stretched and noticed she had left me a present. A ribbon, wrapped in a bow, encircled the shaft of my cock. It was red, Gina's favorite color. I just smiled, wondering how best to return her little gift.

12