Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Truth or dare turns into kinky weekend long threesome.
16.9k words
4.77
96.3k
133

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers

*Note to reader: This is part one in a series that is mostly fiction but contains quite a handful of truths that details an experience I had in college where a dispersed party turned into a game of truth or dare that evolved into a kinky, fantasy fulfilling fueled, weekend-long, FFM threesome.

Hannah was a friend from high school, we met in a Geometry class and I had always had a sort of different kind of attraction to her. I would describe her as curvy. Not necessarily overweight but not skinny either. She had an adorable face, light, almost sandy blonde, brown hair, freckles, and a prominent dimple on her right cheek.

We attended a vocational school and she was in a nursing program, so she was always in scrubs in high school which didn't flatter her body. She was shy but once you started a conversation with her, she was incredibly bubbly and had a great personality and sense of humor. We had partied together in high school and even hooked up once... more on that in a minute...

My name is Spencer by the way and at the time this happened I was 21, living with a roommate in a slightly dumpy 2-bedroom apartment about 45 minutes from where I'd grown up. At the time I was quite shy, maybe even lonely and struggling. See it is amazing how in high school when there's a party or a group of people hanging out your friends will go to great lengths to get there.

I had moved, even if an hour away to be closer to a management job I had been lucky enough to land fairly quickly after high school and was quickly learning most of those people I considered friends weren't willing to make that drive very often to come see me. I had a hard time making new friends because of the nature of my job I couldn't hang out with subordinates, so I really didn't have a way to meet people.

My roommate on the other hand, seemed to make friends everywhere. The only problem was these were not the type of people I wanted to keep around as friends myself. I did enjoy when the weekend brought on an apartment full of people, so I had company but most of these people were usually guys, much older than us and down on their luck. Or some ditzy girl my roommate was sleeping with that week and her friends. Let's just say, me, the tall and lanky average looking, nice guy was not any of their types.

See Hannah was excused from my annoyance with people being unwilling to drive and come see me because she did not have a car, so we talked about hanging out more often than we were actually able to.

On this Friday night, her friend Alison was over and the two of them happen to be looking for somewhere to go party and the stars just aligned. I told them to come over early, we usually started partying right when my roommate was done with work around the time most people would be eating dinner.

The thing was I hadn't seen Hannah in a long time, but we talked often. I feel guilty admitting this now, but she was my "cushion" that person I'd chat up in between other girls. I never really wanted a relationship with her and I'm not sure if it's that we were too close of friends or what exactly, but the full relationship chemistry just wasn't quite there. The sexual chemistry was.

See Hannah had made some crude jokes when we first met which led to a little flirting and me being comfortable enough around her that sex was not a taboo topic like it was with a lot of my other girlfriends. We texted frequently in college and had "sexted" a few times. No pictures or anything like that but we shared with each other what our interests and fantasies were.

Back in my freshman year of college, we had hung out at her house while her parents were working late and watched a move which ended in a blowjob for me. I later learned this was her first time ever swallowing and she was a little upset I hadn't given her warning I was about to cum.

I had met Alison, who had gone to a different high school, once before when her, Hannah, my best friend, and I drove around on a random weekday afternoon to smoke pot in different parks around town. She screamed sexual energy. I don't know what it was about her. She was a lip biter for one and she had this wavy dark brown hair that she knew just how to flip and give a coy look. She was Hannah's height but a bit more petite.

Both Hannah and Alison had about C cup size breasts that were very well proportioned. Honestly if you want a good description of Allison, she looks like a younger, more edgy, and playful Claire Saffitz.

I gave each of them a hug as they entered my dumpy two-bedroom apartment, each with a purse and a case of beer. After some introductions to the other handful of people in the room, the group of us threw on some music and began playing beer pong, flip cup, and other drinking games. The night went by easy; we took turns playing games, sitting on the couch, going outside to the patio with the smokers for some "fresh" air... all the while with never empty drinks.

Suddenly I realized it was now completely past sunset and I began to assess the state of the room and what had happened so far that evening, I realized I had talked to Alison a bit more than Hannah. Both of whom were drunk and had made friends easily with the rest of the group. I was worried Hannah might be jealous of the attention I had given Alison and looked from the patio, where I was standing with Alison and a couple getting ready to leave, into the living room where Hannah was shit talking the person she had just beat in beer pong. She seemed fine to me. A relief.

I just came to the realization that me hooking up with Hannah tonight was maybe a possibility... My heart leapt in my chest a bit as I got a bit nervous and excited at the possibility. I hadn't hooked up with anyone in a few months and as I eyed Hannah a bit, I realized I'd only seen her tits once and nothing more. I wondered what the rest of her looked like...

It was at this point my roommate emerged from a pot smoking session in his room and announced to his friends that there was a party going at the mechanic shop he worked at. I knew we were invited but I never enjoyed going there. The cigarette smoke was always thick and the crowd not quite to my taste. I was not at all mechanically inclined and just didn't fit in with that crowd. They all rushed around to grab their belongings and beer and cleared out in what felt like two minutes flat.

It was suddenly incredibly quiet as Alison and I stepped into the incredibly open and white walled apartment and watched Hannah finish the rest of the beer in her hand. "well" Hannah said, "what now?" It's amazing how quickly an environment can change, the sudden absence of a dozen people packed into a small apartment and the music being shut off as my roommate grabbed his iPod on the way out the door left the room feeling far too bright and very empty. I turned off the main light and left just a lamp and the kitchen light on as the girls settled in.

The two girls took a seat on the sectional and I grabbed us fresh beers. I gave each of them their beer and took a seat on the corner of the sectional across from them.

"I know" said Alison in her signature coy manner "how about truth or dare?" Hannah replied playfully "FINE but you have to start, truth or dare?" "Truth... obviously" said Alison as she took a swig of beer and set the bottle down on the scratched-up coffee table.

Hannah thought for a moment "Do you think Spencer is cute?" "THAT'S NOT FAIR! You already know the answer to that!" she shrieked back, more calmly now she replied "...Yessss" and made a little eye contact with me before she shyly tucked her bare feet under her butt so she was almost kneeling on the couch and excitedly said "My turn! Hannah truth or dare?" Hannah replied truth and Alison thought for a moment before she said, "how many dicks have you sucked?"

I was incredibly excited about what was unfolding in front of me and a little nervous about what trouble I might get myself into with this delicate situation. One wrong move between these two friends and I might blow my chances with either of them.

I watched Hannah, she was in a teal sun dress sitting cross legged, her hair was shorter than it used to be, about shoulder length and it looked great on her.

She was holding her beer bottle with two hands and the silver ring she had on clanked against the glass as she contemplated how to answer... "...4" she said, a little unsure. "You slut, you've blown more guys than that!" Alison said, "Shut up, no I haven't" turning to me now, Hannah said "okay, truth or dare Spence?" She hadn't called me that since the day we had hooked up.

I chose truth and she looked over at Alison before she smirked and asked, "where's the last place you came?" I was a bit shocked by the creativity of the question. "Truthfully... in my room into a tissue" Everyone laughed, including me. I was only a little embarrassed, it was the truth and I was glad. I liked the current tension in the room, and I would have hated to spoil it by talking about another girl I had been with recently.

"My turn... Hannah truth or DARE?" I said emphasizing that I wanted her to choose dare. "It's too early for that" she said as she took another swig of her beer "truth". "Fine... tell us about the last porn you watched" I knew she liked porn and was into some kinky stuff, so I was proud of myself for coming up with the question. Hannah turned a bit red and bashfully described a threesome in which two guys had tied up a girl on her knees and then came in her open mouth. Her dimple showed as she smiled after she finished the story, she squirmed a bit before she turned to Alison to resume the game.

"DARE" Alison said as she bounced in her seat a bit. "ooooh" Hannah said excitedly "show us your tits" For as bold as the dare was, she was calm and collected and really said it like it was no big deal. I was so excited I had a hard time keeping my poker face as Alison rolled her eyes playfully before lifting up her tight purple t-shirt to just below her breasts where she took a moment to gather her bra in her fingers and finish lifting.

Time, and my heart, stopped for a moment. Her tits were perfect. She had really small nipples for her perky C cup tits and they were hard and erect and just the perfect shade of light pink. She smiled and shook them back and forth for just a couple seconds before quickly lowering her shirt back down.

"Truth or dare Spencer?" my heart rate was still up from seeing those perfect tits and I had a half erection now, so I conservatively replied truth. She snapped back quickly "tell us about a fantasy you haven't fulfilled yet" it was said with such confidence and then she casually picked up her beer, not breaking eye contact with me. I caught a glimpse of Hannah who was giving a look because she knew many of my fantasies. I knew I couldn't lie.

I tried to keep it simple "a threesome with two girls" but Alison shot back, "not specific enough!" I didn't know what else to say here "How so? There's a lot of different things I'd like to do in that threesome" "Okay well tell us at least one of them then?" I replied saying that I really want a blowjob from two girls at the same time.

This seemed to satisfy her as she sat back into the couch and twirled her hair a bit. Hannah still had that look like she knew a lot more. I felt I had gotten out of giving too much graphic detail fairly easily. Hannah knew I had much more kinky fantasies than that. Plus, what guy wouldn't want a blowjob from two girls at the same time?

"Alison, truth or dare?" Truth!" she boldly exclaimed, "you guys are lame, I'm not doing another dare until one of you does." "Have you ever been with a girl?" I asked. She said yes while taking another sip of beer and I mirrored her last sentiment "not specific enough! how far have you gone with a girl?" She protested but Hannah was on my side of this one and pressed her to answer. She relented and said, "not that far, Hannah and I made out a couple weekends ago if that even counts" "No way! Where was my invite to that party! I want to see" both girls playfully giggled and said that maybe I'd have to dare them to.

Alison's turn. She looked over at Hannah "well, what will it be?" Hannah shot her back an annoyed but playful look "Darrreeee" she said hesitantly. My heart skipped a beat. I was hoping I'd get to see Hannah' tits, I hadn't seen them in years.

I remember her nipples were large and puffy which was a bit of a turn on for me. Suddenly I couldn't help but compare the two girls' tits in my mind, they couldn't have been more different and yet about the same size. "take off your panties for the rest of the game and flash us your pussy after you do!" Hannah dropped her mouth open to her friend in shock. She pouted a bit before finishing her beer and setting the bottle on the table.

She reached up under her sundress and slid off her purple, lacey panties. She quickly bunched them up and shoved them in her purse. She leaned back into the couch and put both her feet up and spread her legs, which pulled the sundress up and around her waist, perfectly revealing a freshly shaved pussy. She had a decent amount of lips which appeared to be glistening just a little bit.

I now had a full-on boner in my shorts. She quickly put her feet back down, crossed her legs and pulled her dress back over her knees. Alison looked satisfied and a little aroused.

"Truth or DARE you bitch?" she said to Alison. "Truth" Alison said. Hannah protested... "not fair after that!" Alison just smirked. "Tell us about the last time you got off?" Alison ran her fingers through her hair and opened her purse. She pulled out a blue colored hairbrush and grabbed it by the plastic bristles.

It had a round silicon handle which was slightly tapered at the bottom. She held it up and said, "In my bedroom, last night with this trusty friend!" Hannah looked a little shocked at the answer. At this point, my dick was rock hard and all I could say is "holy shit that's hot"

Alison put her brush-dildo back in her purse, leaned forward and asked me truth or dare. "Dare" I replied. "Good. First, go get us more beers while I think of what to dare you to do" I was nervous to stand up with my erection but didn't think there was a way around it. I got up and both girls looked right at my dick before I spun around to head into the kitchen. I was lightheaded when I got to the fridge and I could hear the girls whispering so I hurried back.

I handed each of them a fresh beer and kept the third for myself. I sat back down, and Alison smirked "stand on that coffee table and drop your pants to your ankles for ten seconds" I'd never felt more nervous in my life. I was shaking just a little as I stood up on the table dropped my shorts and boxers and my cock stood to attention. Both girls stared at it, giggled playfully and then Alison began the countdown which felt like an eternity. She stopped at 2 though and stared at Hannah... "omg you've seen his dick before haven't you!?" I jumped down and pulled my shorts back on. Hannah blushed... "YUP! A few years back."

At this point Alison started asking 20 questions, I sat down back in my spot and sipped my beer. Alison looked shocked and turned on. I just smiled. "My turn" I said and looked right at Hannah... before I could ask the question, she said dare. I'm not sure if it was that our secret was out or if she was just worked up or maybe it was the beer, but she suddenly looked overly confident and really turned on. I was nervous but so horny I couldn't help what I said next. I think the two girls thought I was going to ask them to make out when I looked at Alison and said "give Hannah your brush so she can use it on herself for us to watch"

Alison was nothing short of excited! She smiled and grabbed the hairbrush, handing it to Hannah. Hannah looked shocked and like she was looking for the right words to protest. The confidence was still there but it faded a little after she heard what I wanted her to do "What?" she protested "really dude?" "Yeah come on it will be so hot" I said. Alison just smiled with lust and nodded her head in anticipation. I realized I might be in over my head and almost regretted going that far.

Then I looked back at Alison and realized she was completely down for this. I realized we were all pretty far into this alcohol-fueled kinky game we had going. When I looked back at Hannah, I realized that she must have had the same thought I did. It was kind of a who cares let's have fun type of look.

Hannah smiled just a little as she grabbed the brush from Alison, sat back on the couch and I had a bit of deja vu as she put her bare feet up on the edge of the couch and hiked up her dress. This time there was no mistaking it. She looked positively wet. She scooted her butt up to the edge of the couch and eyed the handle of the brush. She positioned it so it was just in front of her dripping lips and then gently began to part her pussy lips with the handle of the brush.

Alison leaned forward on the couch with her chin in her hand so she could get a good look. Hannah avoided looking at either of us and focused on the task at hand. She slowly pushed the rounded knob against her opening which fairly easily gave way for the makeshift toy. My erection was in full force in my shorts and my heart racing as I watched her mouth fall open as the first inch slid into her hole. She pulled it back out and pushed in again slowly. This time about two inches went in and as she slid it part of the way out it glistened with her juices.

Alison decided to add her own rules to my dare "it has to go all the way in." Hannah looked up at Alison and gave her a look of understanding. Her embarrassment seemed to have faded to a look of lust as she pushed harder and a small moan came out. The handle of the brush was about 6 inches long and she had about 4 inches pushed in. She reached down with her other hand and gave her clit a little rub as if she were trying to coax more juices out so she could get the rest of it inside herself.

She pulled it almost all the way out and looked down at it in fascination. She adjusted herself again, so her ass was hanging off the edge of the couch and she lifted her feet into the air. She re-positioned the brush and with both hands grabbing the bristles she slowly slid the rest of it into herself. As it slid in, I could tell there as a good bit of resistance. A proud and pleasant smile came across her face as she let out just a very subtle moan when she rocked her hips up into the air so that there was no way the brush could go any deeper.

I watched intently as the bristles touched up against her clit and the way she had positioned her ass on the couch revealed her small, tight pink asshole. What I wouldn't have given at that moment to replace that brush with my rock-hard cock.

She moved back up into a sitting position. The brush handle still fully submerged in her cunt and let the dress fall down to her stomach. She leaned down and her hair fell in her face as she grabbed the brush and slowly pulled it out of herself. Her pussy lips gripped the handle hard as she removed it. She sat down and adjusted her dress and smiled as she held the soaking wet brush up as if asking what should I do with this?

Alison grabbed it out of Hannah's hand and shoved it in my direction. Locking eyes with me. "I dare you to taste it!"

I took the brush from her and realized that on the side facing Alison there was slick, white, girl cum sliding down the handle. I wiped it up with my finger and tasted it. It was sweet and only a little bitter. Both girls watched for my reaction. "That may have been the hottest thing I've ever seen... I think we should keep this game going tonight... clearly, all three of us are in need?"

Hannah smiled in agreement. Alison took the brush out of my hand and set it down on the table. "I smelled pot earlier, do you have any? It really gets me going" she said. "I thought you'd never ask" and I jumped up and came right back with a small joint of some really strong stuff. I lit it and handed it to Hannah first and said "it's your turn I think"

Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers