All Comments on 'In Germania'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
happy ending?

Good story. Can't wait for more. Would like to see the two of them together. Ulric could end up as Cassius' "personal" bodyguard. ;-)

npiccininpicciniabout 13 years ago
Really like it!

Please continue!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
Wait -- that's it?!

There's another chapter, right? They become a couple, right? Ulric stops sharing Cassius with his brother and friend, right? Cassius teaches them how to fight and they conquer whoever they need to conquer and then go have a hard victory fuck, right? RIGHT?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVED IT

KEEP IT COMING

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Hot history

History mavens be damned! This is a hot tale and really well done. I hope you post chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please research

The area was known as 'Germani<b>c</b>a'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The name's correct

"Germania" refers to the land east of the Rhine. "Germanica" means "the Germanic" or "that which is Germanic", not the geographical area. So "In Germania" would mean "In the land east of the Rhine".

Anyway the story was hot as hell so who cares.

HardThrob79HardThrob79over 12 years ago
HardThrob79

I'm totally with you--it may not be 100% historically accurate, but who the hell cares?!? It's one of the best M4M stories on here, hands-down. Great Job! I would love for there to be a Chapter 3 as well, exploring the life Cassius & Ulric set up for themselves in Ancient Rome with plenty more horny exploits! :)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck yeah

Hot as fuck

lynn1964lynn1964about 8 years ago
Amazing

OMFG!!!!! This is by far your best work baby!!!! I have beat off twice already and this was just 4 pages. I am almost a total TOP but I am close to telling you to fck me!!!

Thank you for putting thought to "paper"!

hornybfhornybfabout 8 years ago
kept me hard the entire time

wonderfully told story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking hot

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck yeah. Fucking hot.

ThetaxburdenThetaxburdenalmost 7 years ago
Yay

Love love love this so much. I've read it several times and always want more. Wish it were longer!

cburtoncburtonover 5 years ago
Excellent story

In Germania is erotic and descriptive but includes a story setting and characters that are believable. You captured Cassius' submissive side believably. It got me horny and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I will be returning to this story again and again. The description of the hairy Germans was very hot. I had a buddy in the Service that was of German descent, and he was tall, broad shouldered, blond with blond hairy chest, legs and belly, and a big cut cock hanging between his legs. Many times when I stopped by his room, he was nude, displaying his hot sexy body for all of us to enjoy. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories