In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, he pulled out. "Turn over," he demanded, already tugging at me to get on my knees. I spread my legs, and opened for him to take me from behind. He entered me quickly, beginning to fuck me hard. Deeper in this position, I was practically screaming at the combination of sensations. He pushed a finger into my ass again, and I was coming and coming, and couldn't seem to stop. Nothing existed except the pleasure he was inflicting on me.

With a final cry from his own lips, he was coming as well, pressing into me to the final depths of this round, and then laying his body on top of mine, still in the position I was. He allowed himself to fall to the side and pulled me with him; his cock falling out as he draped an arm over me, both of us trying to catch our breath. I started laughing.

"What?" he asked.

"My savior of the night. Saving me from idiots and sending my fire out of control, long through the night." I shook my head. "Sorry, that was a ridiculous thing to say." He chuckled.

"Through the night, eh?" My eyes were closed and I couldn't see his expression, but he sounded amused.

"Well, if you're up to it." I opened my eyes and turned to look at him with my eyebrow raised. "When I'm in heat, it can last for days. But if you're not, I understand..." my voice trailed off as I felt his fingers finding their way into me, and I started writhing again.

"Oh, I think I can help take care of that for as long as you need." And it seemed he was right.

12