In Her Father's Footsteps Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane rocked forward and backward on top of Brad, her wide- open pussy slit rubbing along the full length of his hard shaft, her back straight, her head tilted back saucily, her succulent 36C breasts pushing forward toward Brad's eager mouth, then away again, forward and back, his lips, tongue, and teeth pleasuring her nipples each time that they drew closer to him. Brad could feel the juices inside of Jane, starting to coat the smooth, soft outer skin of his stiff 8 inches. He hooked both of his thumbs along the sides of her slit, holding her wide open, as his entire length rubbed back and forth along her innermost recesses. Next, Brad slid his long, slender middle finger in and out of Jane, as she continued to rock her hips forward and back, forward and back, sliding her wide-open slit over his throbbing, pulsing shaft. His fingers continued to reach up and play with her outer lips and swollen clit, as he continued to nibble on her nipples each time they drew close again.

Finally, Brad began to slowly slide his solid 8 inches in and out of Jane, his hands on her hips, pushing her up and down on his rigid shaft. In the heat of their passion, Jane told Brad that she had to leave for Vienna in the morning, and would be gone for several days. "I'll need you to inject me with a mega-dose of Vitamin Brad, to immunize me against any diseases that might be rampant on the Continent. I want to make sure that I have enough supply injected inside of me to last me the three days until I get back, until you can inject your love medicine into me again."

This time, when Janette Littledove came up for air on the tape, and took one long, slow lick all the way along Buck Adams's shaft, then swallowed him whole, Brad and Jane were no longer imitating the tape. Instead, Brad shoved himself hard up into Jane, Jane shoved her pelvis back down hard against Brad, and they both came in a torrent of love, lust, passion, and their selfless desire to bring their partner the greatest possible pleasure. Jane only hoped that by the time Janette Littledove is in her 40s, this lusty starlet whose face, body, and passion resembled Jane's, finally finds someone. Someone who, unlike Adams in this film, gives Janette as much sexual pleasure, in ALL positions, as Brad always gives to Jane now that they are in their 40s. As Jane and Brad both calmed down, Jane turned off the VCR, so they wouldn't have to watch the next clumsy, awkward, painful scene between Janette and Buck.

Meanwhile, Brad began to throb deep inside of Jane, as he always does right after they both enjoy their orgasms. She asked him if he felt up to injecting a second dose of Vitamin Brad into her, just to be sure that she had enough supply in her body for her upcoming journey.

Between his powerful pulses and throbs, Brad happily obliged Jane's request, and he began to slowly thrust in and out of Jane again. Jane clamped her pussy muscles down as tightly as she could around his warm love tool. As he sped-up his thrusting, soon the friction and pressure were more than either of them could bear. Moaning and screaming loudly, in pleasure, not in pain, both came violently and forcefully against each other again. Millions of microscopic tadpoles pushed and shoved their way up from Brad's balls, thickening his shaft and pulsing that rigid rod against her tight inner walls, as they swam up his shaft and up into the freedom of her warm, moist, welcoming pussy.

When Brad finally started to pull out, their juices and their sweat had literally stuck her thighs to his, and as her thighs pulled up and away from his, they both heard the soft squishing of their juices separating from their skin. The still-swollen head of his cock made a soft "pop" noise when it finally emerged from her very slick, very tight pussy lips again. His entire shaft was completely coated with her shiny, slippery, sticky juices, which he proceeded to scoop up with his fingers. Then he slowly licked her natural flavor off of each sticky finger in succession.

Jane's pussy was now completely filled with a double dose of Brad's come. She reached down, using her fingers to force her gaping, excited slit closed, so that none of his juice could escape from her depths. Jane was determined to carry every drop of her husband's last two love injections to Vienna with her. She wanted his plentiful supply to still be sloshing around deep inside of her, for the entire three days that she would be walking around Vienna and working there. Jane knew that she would still be completely full of Brad juice, while she searched Vienna for the elusive arms merchant named W, and his slutty, voluptuous wife, Wendy Warmcox.

To Be Continued...

12