In Her Father's Footsteps Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you see," Jane interrupted the moment, "why I can't resist her, and why I love my sweet, wonderful Wendy so much. Show him your breasts, honey, so he gets the WHOLE picture of why I love you so much."

"Of course, darling," Wendy replied sweetly, with just a tinge of huskiness in her sexy voice, "Anything for my sweet baby." With that, Wendy pulled the rest of her skimpy red dress up, over her head, and tossed it behind her onto the carpeted floor. Now Wendy stood naked before Brad and Jane, her firm, round breasts and long, hard nipples jutting out toward Brad's face.

"Wow!" Brad moaned. "They look so--"

"Big?" Jane suggested helpfully. "They're four inches bigger than even my 36-inch chest!"

"Yes. But--no--that's not it! They look so--"

"Magnificent?"

"Tasty," Brad said decisively now, planting a kiss under where Wendy's right breast hung over her torso, then licking all around the perfect curve under her breast, and finally sucking one of her long, hard, nipples fully up into his hungry mouth. "Yes, tasty is definitely the word for them."

"They ARE beautiful, aren't they?" Jane asked. "That's why I like playing with them so much, and kissing, licking, sucking, and nibbling on them. And one of many reasons why I love my tall, shapely, beautiful, sexy blonde goddess SOOO much!"

"Just one of the reasons?"

"Well, another reason I love her so much," Jane admitted, "Is she's my half-sister. James Bond--you know, 007--was not only MY father, but HERS, too. Different mother. Knocked them both up on different spy capers. That's why my sweet Wendy is so much like me, and why I'm so sure that you'll grow to love her for the same personality traits you love about me."

"You're my sister?" Wendy exclaimed in shocked but delighted amazement.

"That's sick!" Brad declared. "You made love with your sister?" Did Brad mean sick as in mentally unstable, or sick in the popular street-gang meaning, as in wonderful and terrific? Or maybe a little of both meanings?

"Half-sister. And we didn't know we were sisters when we started out."

"And it doesn't matter anyway," Wendy replied. "I still love your wife with all of my heart and soul, and I still plan to lick her and fuck her every chance I get. And to include you in our games as often as you'll let us."

"Mmm!" Brad moaned, finally starting to let go of some of his anger and to examine the possibilities in the proposed permanent three-some. After all, Wendy could take care of Jane whenever he was too tired or too busy to give Jane's luscious body the full attention it desired and deserved. And either, or maybe both at once, of these stunning ladies could, and would willingly, give him what he needed whenever he needed it. "That sounds good to me."

Jane now gazed lovingly and longingly at the growing bulge pressing tightly against the fabric of Brad's tailored beige trousers. She placed her palm, fingers pointing down toward the floor, against his crotch, and began slowly, teasingly rubbing her open palm up and down the fabric that covered his stiffening cock. "Looks like you're getting ready to accept our luscious Wendy into our lives--" she tapped and patted him lovingly over his fabric-imprisoned hard cock as it throbbed against her hand, then continued, "and into our BED!"

But Brad was not yet quite ready to fully emerge from his dark male cave of anger and upset. "That may be. But nevertheless, you still CHEATED on me!"

"Well, even YOU couldn't resist my Wendy's -- I mean, OUR Wendy's-- charming little pussy and her enormous 40-inch knockers. So how could you expect ME not to have fallen in love with her? And when she licks at my starving pussy and hot, hungry, swollen little clit, Ohh! You just can't imagine!"

"Believe me," Brad croaked hoarsely, "I'm TRYING to imagine it! I'm TRYING to picture you two eating each other out, and my sweet, loving wife excitedly pumping her own juices and MY come down her luscious half-sister's throat!

"Wendy spoke up again now. "Why should you have to imagine it at all? Jane and I would be very happy to re-enact the whole thing for you, right now, right in your own bedroom. Would you like that?"

Again, the only response that Brad could manage to this lusty suggestion was a helpless, pitifully-weak, "Yes, please."

To Be Continued...

12