All Comments on 'In Italia'

by raiderh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!!

GREAT story, loved every line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Finally, someone who can actually tell a story and not just write down a whack-off fantasy. Been far too much of the latter here lately. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really want to hear about the next night... any follow up storie to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you have a talent of writing seduction..

A very nice piece of writing. I was very intrigued, and justified with choosing to read your story. Never mentioned your size, which was perfect in a way. It showed your talent in refined detail, of the target reader-male, who are inticed by the female focus, as was your character.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best god damn story ever!

Wonderful read - perfect tease and build-up. Lovingly attention to detail and sexiness - I would love to read more chapters. Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

This story is written in a confident yet affectionate way. The tone was classy from the start. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more like this! It made me want to be that woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, clever, sexy and consensual, most men would like to think that they are like the security man, sadly 99 per cent of us aren't, my guess is charcoal suit is the husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous