In Laws Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that in part it had to be me, because when I looked down and saw that Richard's cock was already beginning to stir into fresh life, I was filled with an incredible excitement, and I blessed whatever force or trick of fate had brought me into this unique family environment. Then the thinking time was over, Richard's cup had been discarded and his mouth and tongue were now busy elsewhere - on my super sensitive nipples - and I was responding, my body coming alive again. He was every bit as gentle and forceful as Henry and Jack, and despite his tender years, every bit as skillful, and he soon had me in a state of wild sexual ecstasy, that pleading, demanding state where all inhibitions and all self control had been washed away by the fires of passion coursing through me, and I was crying out, "Yes, oh yes, Richard, Please...fill me up...I want your beautiful cock in me, Please, take me, take me"

And he was sliding over me, his big cock rubbing sensually over my inner thighs, then brushing over my pussy lips and I was arching and reaching for him and crying out even louder, and he was whispering hotly in my ear, "I want you Anamika, I've wanted you since I saw you at the wedding, I want to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you!"

I let out a strangled scream, lifting and squirming, trying to find his probing cock, "Oh yes, Richard, yes I want you too, I want you to fuck me, long and hard, oh god, please, fuck me, fuck me now" and as I said that he lunged forward and his big, hard cock split me in two, lancing ball deep into my pussy, causing me to scream and buck even more, and it was like somebody had unleashed two wild animals as we clawed and thrashed about on the floor, his massive cock plundering my pussy, my hands grabbing and scraping his tight ass cheeks, urging him on, pulling him in deeper. Having just been blown, Richard was slow to build to his peak, and that made it even more fantastic as he pounded and pounded his luscious cock deep into me, and I spun off into massive orgasm after massive orgasm. We were both screaming and crying, both telling each other how much we were enjoying being fucked and how we wanted more and more, my fingers were probing his ass hole, slipping inside, and he was arching and screaming even more wildly.

Then he was cumming again, with a final wild cry, "Oh shit, Anamika, I'm cumming, I'm CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG", and his cock once again spewed forth it's juices, this time into my hot, writhing, eager pussy, and I milked him with my tight pussy walls, pulling every last drop of his beautiful cum from his thrusting cock, and I was spiraling into that orgasm of infinity again, screaming and screaming until my voice was just a distant echo.

A long, long time later I came back to the room, back to the feel of Richard's muscular body pressed against mine, back to the feel of his still twitching cock slipping slowly from my pussy. Mmmmm I did love this feeling of total completion, total contentment, and I snuggled more firmly into Richard's arms. A small smile creased my face as I looked up and saw the desire still hot in his eyes, and I knew the night was not yet over, there was more to come, much more of his beautiful hard cock, and I couldn't wait. I licked my lips in anticipation, feeling the heat already starting to grow.

Mmmm I'm so glad I came to stay with my in laws!!

12