In-Laws Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers

"I need time to think Mark," was all she eventually said.

"No, no time, it's starts now. Right now you'll take off your blouse, leave your bra on and come over here and start sucking my cock. Your first blow job, your first face fuck. This time I will cum in your mouth to save you getting messy at work but after today, I will cum on your face, over your tits and in your cunt and arse. You will call me Sir and accept me whenever I want." She was listening, which was a good start. She was also still watching the video clip that had moved onto Mick ramming his cock into Penny's cunt whilst she went through the first of many orgasms. Laura watched this bit intensely.

"The thing is Mark, ...sorry Sir, is I've no experience in this...it's all very degrading ...Sir."

Jesus, I'd cracked it. Was it really the blackmail or did she see something on that clip she need to experience.

"I accept you've not done much of this before but you will need to learn fast. I will abuse and humiliate you on a weekly basis." I wasn't sure about this whole plan but it did seem to be getting somewhere. If I could just get her started, they'd be no going back. I had to seize the moment.

"Every woman needs to experience an orgasm like that ...at least once. Accepting me as your master, you will experience them every time. Are you ready to accept this slut?" I wasn't sure about the 'master' and 'slave' scenario but I had to find the thing that ticked the boxes for her. Was she really just another cheap whore like her Mother? Did she have hidden desires to be abused too?

"Slut, don't make me ask again."

"Yes," was all she said.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Sir." She then stood and started to unbutton her tight blouse. Her tits looked so magnificent in that bra.

She walked over to me and dropped to her knees. I took out my cock, which I may add is much larger than Micks. There was a little gasp and a bit of hesitation.

"What's wrong slut?" I asked

"Nothing Sir." She replied whilst taking my cock into her mouth. You could see she didn't like it. I got carried away and started making her gag on it by pulling her onto it too much. It certainly wouldn't have tasted that nice as it hadn't been washed after fucking her Mother's arse that morning. I started to fuck her face in the end but didn't last long and whilst making her deep throat a cock for her first time, I started to cum into her mouth. She chocked a little but to be fair, she swallowed the lot.

I then sat her up on her desk whilst pushing her skirt up around her waist. Tights, I should have guessed it wouldn't be stockings. Like my wife, I don't suppose she even owns a pair. Well, not a problem, I simply ripped open the gusset and her panties too to expose her pussy. It didn't take long to make her cum. She was very wet and clearly close before I even got my mouth on her. As she came you could hear the video clip still running.

"Fuck Mummy's arse baby" Her own Mother was screaming as Laura started her own spasms with her eyes glued to the screen.

"You want a bit of that next time slut?" I whispered into her ear as she slowly calmed down.

"Yes please Sir."

"Good, because I swear, I'm going to totally abuse this sweet body. I'll probably still fuck your Mother. That's ok with you, isn't it slut?"

"Yes Sir, abuse us both Sir."

"Get the pussy shaven for next week too."

"Yes sir."

cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers
12