In Like Flynn - Photography Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you need to really get turned on, you know?"

To which she coyly replied, "And I suppose you are the one to turn me on then, right?"

I replied without seeming too interested, "If you want to do this, I can, otherwise we can do some other type of shots."

She said "Ok, I'm game. I've had some experience and I am not a virgin, so I'm not shy about sex. Tell me what to do."

"Alright, you need to get totally worked up sexually and I will do whatever is necessary to get you there, but I will frustrate you so much that when you do reach orgasm, it will be more intense than you have ever had. I will take shots of all this and we will no doubt get a few fantastic shots out of them all."

I was taking a chance by pushing the sex on her so much, but what the heck, I might as well go for it and she did seem game. She agreed to this and surprising even myself, I dove into her slick pussy and started licking her like anything, until she was ready for an orgasm, then I stopped, much to her dismay, and took a few pictures.

She was so close and the sexual frustration showed on her face, which is one of the shots I wanted. She was pathetic, as she looked so lost. To come so close to an incredible orgasm and then be left alone had her really in a strange space. I slowly licked her everywhere except where she wanted it, drawing out the maximum frustration again and again.

When I finally pinched her clit hard, she immediately orgasmed violently and I used the remote to snap a bunch of shots of her incredible emotions. The look on her face as she came so hard was priceless. She was so hot that she pleaded for me to fuck her and I didn't waste any time before filling her hot pussy with my throbbing member. She was another great fuck, not the best, but very very good.

My cock was sore for two days. She was so tight that it actually hurt, and the pain kept reminding me of the incredible sex with Connie.

I chose the best pictures from the sequence of shots. They were highly erotic and very hot. The final pictures showed her mind numbing orgasm animating her face with a priceless erotic look. She was amazed to see this and exclaimed how hot they were.

I added these pictures to the glamour portfolio. They were classics. I knew they would be very helpful with new girls to get them aroused and ready to pose naked for my camera.

Another one of these potential models, Melissa, one of the high school seniors, said she was interested in working part time and I told her that we could try some free photo shoots, just so she could get the feel of it and we could get to know one another better.

The interview with her was great and I hired her right away, mostly because she was incredibly beautiful and highly intelligent. She also had an inner beauty, a charming but innocent manner. She was a pleasure to be with and I was very stoked to have such a hot assistant. She had it all and was extremely smart to boot.

I could tell right off that our assistant manager, Dave, didn't like her at all. I took that as a plus. I think he saw the writing on the wall, that his days were numbered. At least he felt threatened by her, as he could see that I gave all my attention to her and only ordered him around. I was hoping he would quit, so I wouldn't have to fire him, as he had been with us for a long time. I thought that would sit better with my father, who liked Dave a lot.

Melissa applied herself well and learned the ropes quickly. I was really attracted to her and noticed how much she affected me when I was around her. I had to watch out, as I wasn't ready to get serious right now, but she was just so nice, that I could see it coming. It looked like I was going to totally fall for her and it seemed inevitable.

Melissa was a super employee, going far beyond what was asked of her, often working extra hours just to do the needful. I also noticed that she seemed to really be responsive to anything I mentioned, often developing an idea or thought of mine on her own.

Her shy innocence made her so appealing, that along with her natural beauty, I quickly become very attached to her.

This posed a dilemma for me as I was afraid that this would really interfere with my agenda with all the fine virgin girls that I had lined up and very much involved in the glamour photography department. Melissa took all this in stride and became one of my top models.

She was just so sharp, that she soon picked up on my whole plan with the other models and joked with me about it, kidding me that this was just my plan to get into all these beautiful girls' panties.

And she added coyly, "Am I on your list of probable conquests too?"

Of course it was all true, but I honestly just liked working with them all and really meant to help them in their careers. What's wrong with shagging them also? Many of them wanted it too, right?

They all knew that I sincerely had their best interests in mind as I did everything I could to push their careers and it was obvious to them all, including Melissa, that I went out of my way to not take advantage of them, forgoing so many obvious opportunities to seduce them.

Of course this just increased their desire for me and I had no shortage of fine girls to do with as I liked to my hearts content. I was always happy and found myself blissed out all the time, awed by all the fine teen beauties that I continuously associated with intimately and often ended up having sex with.

But Melissa was different and I was very straightforward with her, as I really was growing fond of her. I had to tell her that, yes, that was my plan, but I thought she was very different and that I didn't think of her in that way at all.

I think she believed me, because it really was true and she could understand I wasn't lying to her.

One model in particular, Trishya, was another absolute beauty and she had progressed further than any of the others in the modeling.

I told her that if her photos turned out really sexy, I would forward them to Playboy. I had spoken with one of Playboy's representatives when I was in New York and knew what was required to submit photos for their consideration.

Basically, the girl had to be very special, otherwise they had so many hot and eager girls beating on their doorstep, and the competition was intense.

But Trishya was certainly very special and totally into nude photography. It really turned her on to be so kinky for the camera. She loved to be sexy and show off her incredible body.

We were able to put together a fantastic portfolio of her with some stunningly sexy shots. She was so very hot, a knockout, and her down home farm girl look increased her sexiness. It also helped that I had become a really good photographer and was able to accentuate her great features. She actually looked better in the photos than in real life.

During one shoot I commented to her that it must be hard to stay a virgin with her looks. She actually started crying. I couldn't believe it. I was shocked.

I had hit a nerve and realized that I really blew it with this stupid line. I felt so sorry for her and held her gently, stroking her face and trying to calm her, kissing her lightly on her cheeks.

She told me in gulping breaths as she broke down,

"Actually all the guys are afraid of me because of my looks," (translation: incredible beauty) and, "I hardly ever get asked out for a date." She is so breathtakingly beautiful that I found this hard to believe.

She continued, "The few guys whom I have dated, were too scared to try anything with me, even to kiss me goodnight. Or they were like animals and tried to force me to have sex with them." This was amazing news to me.

She said, "I am so lonely and really need someone who can just be my friend, who will be nice to me like you are." Then she told me, "I really look forward to our photo sessions, since you are the first guy I ever met who just treats me nicely and isn't just after sex, even when you photograph me nude and sometimes touch me."

As I melted into her teary blue eyes I kissed her briefly and told her not to worry, she just needed to be patient, there was a guy out there for her.

She replied as she looked deeply into my eyes, "I already found that guy, and you are him."

I was stunned when she kissed me with great passion, pulling my whole being into her and thrilling me with her ardor. Damn, she was nice.

This seemed like a good time to seduce her, but I held back, letting her initiate it. She was weak and deserved better treatment than my taking advantage of her, I thought.

Not surprisingly, she literally put the make on me right then and there, pushing me onto my back, as she fell on top of me, grinding her sex into me, her full breasts feeling like they were going to puncture my lungs.

Wow, she had my head spinning, as she then reached for my long hard cock and rubbed it, squeezing it really hard through my jeans.

I just lay on my back and let her do whatever she wanted, responding with passion to her earnest kisses.

Soon she was licking and sucking me all over, as she rubbed my cock and kept squeezing it forcefully. Suddenly, she opened my fly and pulled out my throbbing eight inch cock. Then she slid down and licked the head slowly and slurped it into her mouth, flicking her tongue over the sensitive tip. She was awed by my cock and loved sucking it.

This was heavenly. I had never felt better as she avidly sucked and licked and slurped and nibbled on my throbbing member. At this point I massaged her fantastic breasts and squeezed her firm ass.

Then she said breathlessly, "Please fuck me. I really want you to take my virginity. You are the only one who ever treated me nicely, and I know you will be gentle." And as they say, the rest was history.

She was such a good fuck. Amazingly, she fucked me like she had done it many times, even though I was taking her cherry. There was no question of that, I definitely popped her cherry. She had been a virgin. Nevertheless, she was really good at it, absolutely fantastic.

I lasted a long time before I came, because I had taken a break from the hot photo shoot earlier and jacked off in the bathroom. She was just so damn hot, I had to relieve the pressure in my balls or go crazy. I had been overwhelmed with lust for her from the moment we started the shoot. Now I was riding the incredible sexual peak of impending orgasm, as I relished every inch of our tight union and continuously stuffed her tight pussy full of cock, pounding her again and again.

Our fucking stretched into twenty minutes plus, and I was thankful that I could last such a long time. We came together in mind blowing orgasms and gradually descended from this incredible plane of ecstasy. After cuddling for some time we got up and finished the shoot, dressed, and then she left.

I was so stoked and couldn't imagine anything better than this. It was phenomenal. Fucking A, fantastic.

As I walked out of the studio beaming, just after Trishya left and entered my office, I knew something interesting was definitely up, looking at the sly smile on Melissa's face.

She told me right off that she had watched the whole thing on the security camera set up for this studio, which is accessed only in my office. She was just too smart and a fox to boot. I was stunned and didn't know how to react or what to do. What an amazing dilemma. Holy shit!

She understood something was going to happen between Trishya and I and since she was actually in love with me, she was really hot to watch me in action with the beautiful Trisha.

Her face told me this, as soon as I looked at her and she immediately admitted it, to my surprise. Even more surprising was that she wasn't upset, on the contrary she was totally aroused and her flushed face seemed to indicate to me that she was seriously thinking about us together. I thought she might be thinking she also wanted to fuck my brains out and I was definitely agreeable to that.

She noted in particular to me, "You didn't take advantage of Trishya, when she was so vulnerable. This shows your good character and amazing patience. I am really touched with your gentleness and am really happy to know you and to be able to work with such a swell guy." Wow, this was wonderful to hear from such a magnificent creature. I was awed by her inner and outer beauty.

She leaned into me and kissed me gently, our lips sending an electric signal through our bodies. This was one of those special moments to savor forever.

She was really turned on and so was I, thinking very seriously of a great future with Melissa.

In Like Flynn - Part 2 - A Tough Decision

Suddenly, the studio became very busy and we went about our work with little time to talk for the rest of the evening.

As we closed up, we both knew we were thinking the same thing, about getting it on together. I really liked Melissa a lot and didn't want to hurt our relationship by letting the sex spoil it and she could tell.

She was really cool and didn't try or say anything more, she just helped lock up and said, "See you tomorrow, I've got to go." And she was gone.

I was relieved that I was saved for the time being from committing to sex with Melissa and perhaps disturbing our wonderful relationship. I really had become attached to her and didn't want to ruin our good relationship by rushing the sex.

But I also was a little sad to see her leave. She was just so nice and I really did want her. Groan. I was still so damn horny, perhaps hornier than I ever was, after that fantastic sex with Trishya and the thought of the same with Melissa.

Saturday morning came shortly thereafter, and it was one of our busiest days.

I had a couple of glamour shoots lined up in the evening as well as some extra shooting for the high school in the morning. They wanted me to record the big football game with Hoover and anything else related to football.

Having seen my previous shots, they had confidence in me and left the details up to my discretion. Of course that also meant shooting the cheerleaders doing their cheers at the game, a few of whom I had a friendly relation with from our yearbook picture sessions. I had made a point of remembering their names, as this was a great way to further my relationship with them individually.

I got some great action shots of the game highlights and some very unique shots of the cheerleaders in various stages of their cheers. They looked fantastic and very vivacious. I had captured the essence of their cheer mood and a little more.

As I downloaded these pictures into my G5, I noticed that some of the shots specifically revealed a few of the special womanly charms of these cute girls in high resolution.

Zooming in, I could see in one jump shot the very clear outlines of Jen's pussy. She was a very hot senior whom I knew well. Her short skirt was doubled up and wrapped around her waist, leaving her tight panties totally exposed to my extremely high resolution digital camera.

Her pussy looked absolutely irresistible and she had to have shaved her mound, as I could distinguish the exact form of her pussy lips, her slit and even it looked like her clitoris was poking out. Her thin panties (somehow she didn't have on the thick cheerleader panties they always wore) were stretched so tightly over her cuntal mound that every detail was clearly visible. Her arms and legs were thrown back, as she hung suspended in the air, pushing her incredible hot pussy out in front.

I could literally see everything. It was just so beautiful, so awesome to view her pussy so clearly. I loved it, and just stared at her wonderful pussy for the longest time. I was in love with it and made a blow up of just her hot mound and kept it with a few other special personal pictures I had for special occasions. I would have loved to frame this erotic photo and hang it on the wall, but of course couldn't. It was one of those rare pictures, which are very special and I would sometimes just stare at it for long periods of time, imagining my cock pleasuring such a fine and perfect pussy. If I ever had the chance I wanted to show her this picture. It was very special to me. I felt I could fall in love with her, just based on how beautiful her pussy was. Damn. I shook my head, realizing I had spent a lot of time staring mindlessly at this beautiful pussy.

A few other special pictures showed clearly some of the cheerleaders' breasts in their glory, hidden by little. But most of the pictures were great action shots of their cheers, perfect for exciting yearbook pictures. The sexy ones were only for my very private special collection.

Seeing these sexy pictures made me even more horny, as I thought again about last nights incredible sex with Trishya, meditating on her amazing body. I was blown away by how wonderful she was and even Melissa seemed to be no less of a woman. Perhaps Melissa would be even better, and this was something I looked forward to finding out. She was smarter and seemed to really have strong feelings for me also. I hadn't yet seen her nude, but I could tell her body was absolutely fantastic.

As I finished sorting these pictures, Melissa knocked on my office and entering, sat down across from me. Her somber look was difficult to figure out.

She seemed overcome by emotions, which she wasn't revealing, but maintained her usual effulgent smile and cheery outlook. All I could tell was that she had something important to say to me.

Gathering her wits, she told me that she was ok with anything I wanted to do and wasn't upset with whatever I did with any of the girls. She said, stammering a little, "I feel so fortunate to be able to work here. Working with you means so much to me."

As she continued talking, she was becoming more and more emotional, almost keeping it together. Finally she just excused herself, going into the bathroom. I listened at the door and heard her crying. Oh no, not again. What is it with these women? I knocked and entered.

"It's ok, I really like you Melissa. Please don't cry. I can't stand to hear you cry. I will do anything you ask. Just tell me what you want. These models don't mean anything to me, but you do. I will do anything for you. Really, I am serious."

This stopped her crying, and as she looked at me with her big bright green eyes, the tears staining her face made her look so appealing, I couldn't resist kissing her tenderly. I was hooked.

We kissed for a long time. It was just a kiss, but it was a very meaningful kiss. It signified our commitment to each other's feelings, this much was certain.

To do more than this with her at the time seemed to be too much, too fast. We both knew we had something special with each other and didn't want to disturb it. Everything was moving so fast, we needed to take it slow. We barely knew each other and yet we suddenly had such strong feelings for each other.

Thankfully, Saturday was our busiest day and further conversation was difficult with so many customers, as I thought hard about what should be my relationship with Melissa.

What did she really want? What would please her? What should I do? I was very perplexed.

Should I really go ahead and fuck all these beautiful girls, practically right in front of her, as she suggested? After all, she could easily watch on the security camera and even record it if she wanted. Even if she didn't, she would know exactly what I was doing.

In spite of the seriousness of the situation I chuckled at the possibility of her recording everything. Wow, if she showed it to other hot girls, that was just too much. I could become a local celebrity. I seriously doubted she would do this, it was just a fantasy I indulged in, for my ego's and libido's delight.

As it turned out she had taped my steamy fucking of Trishya, but she only kept it for herself to watch, as it had totally turned her on. She thought it was the hottest thing she had ever seen and had watched it over and over again, getting more and more sexed up.