In Like Flynn - Photography Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We only found this out later, after we, ... well, uh, um ... please read on to find out.

If I did keep the same pace with all these young women, it might just be too much for Melissa. How could she tolerate it? I wouldn't blame her if she quit and left me in the dust. This was definitely the last thing I wanted to happen. I liked her a lot and couldn't tolerate losing her.

As I contemplated all this, I started a nude shoot with Nancy. Even thought she was a knockout and was definitely coming on to me, I totally ignored the come ons and snubbed all her advances. I was still really nice to her, but avoided getting physical. It just didn't seem right to me now.

I suddenly realized the answer. I didn't need to fuck around with tons of hot chicks. I only needed one. I was looking everywhere, fucking everything in sight, because I was never really satisfied with any of them. I realized this was the heart of the matter. Sure they were great sex, but that was it. It was then that I realized I could be happy with just one good one and knew that one should be Melissa.

She had really affected me and I couldn't stop thinking about her all the time, even during a nude shoot of another hot girl. Trishya was fantastic but Melissa, I thought, was surely better.

I had to know, I had to find out how much I really cared for Melissa. I would have to make that determination and I would have to make it soon, before I blew it with her and she quit in disgust.

My feelings for Melissa were very strong and Trishya had also left a strong impression on me as well. Come on, after last night's incredible fucking, anyone would be in love with Trishya. What to speak of all the other wonderful girls that were now constantly coming in for my free glamour shoots.

Since we used digital cameras, the only expense, besides my time, which I was more than happy to give, was for the actual prints of the best shots. So, this was a fantastic way to lure all the finest girls into the studio and build up a portfolio of only the best of the best.

They loved it and I loved it equally. They seemed to really like posing and as they got into it, after looking through our glamour portfolio and having heard the rumors about my coolness and sexual prowess, as well as our connections with the modeling world, they didn't seem to have any problem taking off their clothes and posing provocatively. In fact they seemed extremely eager to get naked.

It was all great fun and kept me sexually stimulated constantly. But I had to come up with a better plan soon, a plan to satisfy everyone, especially Melissa and Trishya, both of whom I adored.

But I was really bewildered and couldn't figure out what to do.

Finally, I decided to be really straightforward with Melissa, knowing how smart she was and also knowing how much she seemed to like me. I thought the world of her and knew she was the best choice for setting everything in order. I would lay the cards on the table and ask her to help me reach a decision.

This would make it a lot easier for me and make it very clear to her what my real feelings were. Otherwise, the choices were agonizing. At this point I didn't care if someone stole the shop blind or we lost business, I had to settle this dilemma. It was far too important to me to wait.

I asked Melissa to step into my office, even though she said that business was booming.

"This is more important than the business. I don't care about that now. I really need to talk to you and make some important decisions about us."

She was all ears, as she closed the door and listened intently. After explaining everything to Melissa, she was bursting with happiness to know that I was so concerned with her feelings and was ready to do anything for her.

She moved around the desk and sat on my lap, kissing me more passionately and with more genuine feeling than I had ever experienced before, and I have had a lot of experience. It was so nice. I knew then for sure that I was doing the right thing. Her kiss stunned me and I was truly dizzy for some time. I couldn't move, but relished her kiss fully.

Even though we hadn't decided yet what we should do now, but we were happy to be united in our effort to solve our problems.

Suddenly Melissa had a suggestion, which I thought was brilliant.

She said that if we became a team and did the nude shoots together, all the girls would be kept in their place and we wouldn't have to worry about me being tempted by them.

Then she really blew my mind.

"Of course this would only work if I could satisfy ALL your desires. Do you think I could satisfy you? Do you want me? Would you like to fuck me? Huh?"

"God yes," I replied. "I want you more than anything ever. I am in love with you and can't think of anyone else, not even Trishya."

And that is saying a lot, after last night's amazing award winning world class sex session with Trisha.

Melissa then reminded me with a sly smile that we had never finished her portfolio and we needed to take a bunch more pictures of her right now, this minute. Then she blew my mind again when she said, "And I might just fuck your brains out."

I seconded the idea and we quickly left my office, after I set the security camera to record. Locking my office, I informed the new girl Abby I would be unavailable for a while and entered the glamour studio, again locking the door.

After we got into the shoot a bit, Melissa started taking off some clothes, starting with her blouse. Her bra pushed up her amazing perky breasts and her poses were fantastic.

Then I told Melissa that I wanted to show photographically how hot she was and that this would really only show if she was totally worked up. I know, I know, but this is one of my favorite things to do when I was close to fucking someone, and I knew she was into it, so this would only help things move along smoothly and quickly. Besides, it is a great way to get hot and heavy quickly, something we were both more than ready for.

She loved the idea and again jumped on me and crushed our bodies together, as we kissed passionately. Rubbing our bodies together intently, we both soon became highly aroused.

Then I stepped away for a moment, as I clicked away with the camera. I told her to look like she really needed a good fuck.

"Well," she said, "That's easy, cuz I really do need a tight fuck."

"And," she added, "I hope you are ready to give me the fucking of my life, because I am ready to give it to you. Come on buster, give it to me!"

I set the timer on the camera and moved in to fondle her and get Melissa really worked up, and then quickly moved away as the camera clicked, focused on her erotically strained face.

Then I moved in again and repeated this.

As we progressed in our intimacy, she became more and more sexually aroused and I teased her a lot, increasing her sexual frustration, drawing out amazing emotions from her. Melissa was totally hot and ready to orgasm. The frustration at being left hanging without this necessary relief, drew out strong emotions and the most incredible wanton facial expressions.

I realized as I clicked away that these pictures were some of the best I had ever taken and it was all due to our very real passion for each other. These shots were much better than those of Trishya.

She posed in many different ways, each more sexy than the last, due to her increasingly erotic mood. Melissa was getting so very hot and it was all being recorded digitally. But she could hardly stand the frustration of being kept just short of relief, just short of the incredible orgasm welling up inside this wonderful girl.

I aimed the camera, set for it's highest resolution (which could be blown up to fill the entire wall without any loss of clarity), and set it to take a picture every ten seconds, as I went for the gold.

I teased her too much, by licking all around her cunt, everywhere except her clit and around her nipples, but not her nipples, that she was begging me to satisfy her, to fuck her.

"Please fuck me. I can't stand it. I need you now. Please. She was very earnest in her appeal."

Melissa's face was perfectly framed in the camera as I continued to tease her and please her. Her up and down emotions brought out the best in her and it was all duly recorded on the 20 GB camera chip.

Finally, as I finished stretching her wet pussy with several fingers, I rubbed her pleasure button and then suddenly plunged my cock deep into her love channel, causing a sharp pain as I broke her hymen. I hadn't thought she was a virgin but was very happy to be the first one to pleasure such a wonderful woman. She was overwhelmed as an intense orgasm shot through her body, filling her with erotic mind-bending pleasure.

The look on her face at the very moment when I entered her tight orifice suddenly and fully, captured in the camera on the auto motor drive, was the look of perfect sexual fulfillment, stopped in time. It was a priceless expression of utter eroticism captured forever. Immediately she started shaking in ecstasy, as her powerful orgasm hit her hard and she screamed and shook violently with the intensity of it.

I had never seen anyone have such an intense and powerful orgasm. It was quite wonderful to see her shaking and trembling in such ecstasy for so long. I was happy that she had such a wonderful experience her first time and knew she would always want more from me.

As her orgasm tapered off, Melissa really got into it, her hips pumping up to meet me with powerful thrusts several times a second. She pumped her hips so fast and powerfully that we were bouncing on the surface of the sofa and moving all over it. She was also clenching her pussy muscles and holding on tightly to my cock with these muscles as it slid in and out forcefully.

She was so tight, and was pumping me in and out so fast, that the friction of the walls of her love channel felt like they were pulling the skin off my cock. She was a dynamo, a fucking machine, as she madly drove the frenzy of our tight bond, making me crazy with lust for her, even as I was fucking her.

No one had ever fucked me like that, with so much passion and intensity, ever. She kept pumping herself on me so powerfully that it drove us both wild, pushing us to an ever higher plane of pleasure, towards our climaxes. She didn't stop, slamming her pussy mound onto my throbbing member again and again with such intensity that I thought it might hurt her. It was wonderful, it was incredible, oh God, it was great. She was a natural and indeed a most incredible fuck. Still she increased the speed, impaling her tight pussy on my love spear, driving us both wild with passion.

As she pumped my cock in and out of her faster and faster, I rubbed her clitoris between my thumb and forefinger, pinching it really hard, not letting go for a second. This fast-forwarded her orgasms and she climaxed again and again, as I tried my best to hold back from cumming. I wanted this very special exchange of love to last longer for her enjoyment. I wanted to pleasure her to the max. She was screaming her emotions out in unintelligible sounds as she continued to pump my cock in and out of her velvet vice faster and faster. It seemed like she was determined to fuck me to death, as she carried on fucking me hard and fast. Her orgasms never seemed to end and I held on as long as I could, relishing the most amazing and powerful experience of my entire life.

Indeed she just kept cumming and cumming, until finally I peaked with the most intense and dramatic orgasm I ever had, dumping buckets of cum into her, as she continued to thrash about in her perpetual orgasm.

Finally, we both collapsed, embracing each other gently, savoring the afterglow of our wonderful sex. We had fucked each other for a very long time with the greatest and most intense passion I have ever experienced. We had both become totally wild with the incredible pleasure overwhelming our senses and the experience was literally beyond description.

I wanted her to always cherish the memory of this moment, the wonderful occasion when we consummated our love for each other and she lost her girlish innocence. It was by far the best fuck I ever had. Definitely. Even though I have said this before, this was truly the best. And my cock would definitely be sore for days, but it was a good pain.

I couldn't wait to watch the video of this with her. It would be so very erotic and totally cool to see ourselves, fucking so passionately on the large screen.

As we cuddled together I mentioned it to her, "We should watch this on the TV. It would be so hot." She giggled in childish glee at the idea of watching ourselves replay this most amazing display of affection as we totally fucked each others' brains out. A glance into each other's eyes was all the affirmation we needed.

We quickly and sloppily threw on our clothes and bolted from the studio into my office giggling like children, she still buttoning her blouse, much to the amazement of our few employees and customers. 'Oops.'

But we didn't really care for them, we were just too happy. Luckily the second glamour shoot had cancelled the appointment until another time.

We closed my door and rewound the tape of our sexcapade. It was fantastic and had us practically cumming in our pants as we watched ourselves in living color on my huge screen, intently embracing each other tightly, Melissa in my lap.

The screen wasn't visible through the office window, but we were, making it obvious to all that we were now much more than boss and employee, although they couldn't really know just how intimate we were.

Smoke was coming out of Dave's ears, but he wasn't in a position to say anything. He quit a few days later, it was just too much for his stodgy self. I think he blew his brains out trying to figure out what we were doing. And we were glad to see him go.

After we watched the video, it was time to close up the studio and neither of us wanted to part company. Melissa lived with her parents, but they let her have her privacy, so when she phoned to say she was going to work late and would just stay over at the studio, they didn't object. They trusted her and knew she was mature enough to make her own decisions.

I also phoned home and told my parents that I wanted to finish up some work and would just stay over at the studio.

Melissa and I locked up and retired to the glamour studio where we had everything we needed. We only needed each other, but all the conveniences were there anyway.

We celebrated our love for each other with a couple of bottles of wine as we viewed the digital shots of her. They were awesome. Some of them showed her in an incredibly erotic mood, capturing the deep primal desire of a woman for a man. They were certainly some of the best erotic photos I had ever seen, definitely my best.

We didn't finish going through the photos, becoming distracted with each other, as we began making out and rubbing each others bodies.

I was definitely and totally in love, feeling like I had never felt before.

I had had a lot of sex with a lot of beautiful women and it was great, but this was in another league. This was all consuming, I couldn't think of anyone else other than Melissa.

I was perfectly satisfied with Melissa and she with me, as we pleasured away the night into the dawn.

It didn't seem like much of a problem any more, to deal with the other hot women lined up for glamour shoots.

Trisha would just have accept that she had lost me to Melissa, that was that. I only cared what Melissa thought, nobody else mattered, for she was everything I ever wanted or needed.