In Love with Lori Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last we surfaced, and Lori looked at me with a straight and serious expression on her face.

"David Denham," she said, something she only called me when she was being completely serious, "I want to be everything to you, surely you must know that, but how can we do that, I'm your sister!"

"No, half-sister, and yes, we're related, but born in different countries and we have different fathers, that might make a big difference. I thought long and hard about this very issue last night, while you were snoring", I replied; she punched me in the arm, so I continued, "and I don't really see that there is an issue. We have different surnames, we have different parents (well, mostly!), and we're from different parts of the world, so there's really nothing to connect us. I'm already a qualified doctor, trained at one of the world's most prestigious teaching hospitals, so getting licensed to practice in the state of Maine should be a doddle. This house is in your name, so you'll always have a home and security here, if that's what you want. I love you, and I intend to be with you forever, wherever. I want you to believe that, because I know I'm in love with you, and I want you to be perfectly happy every day of your life."

Lori said nothing, just stared at me with her eyes getting wider as I laid-out my arguments for staying together.

"Why did you buy this house in my name?" she eventually asked. I reminded her that when I had asked to come to England, she had refused, had insisted that her place was with her parents. With both her parents gone, I was the only family, and I felt it was my duty to make sure she was well provided for.

"I couldn't think of a way to persuade you to come with me, as you had made it clear you wanted to stay here, and yesterday I had decided to stay here, and practice in Maine, rather than be separated half a world away from you, my little sister. The deeds for the house are with my solicitor's in London, to be certain no-one could ever take it from you. As a fallback for you, there's also $500,000 in your name in an account in a bank in Boston, it's been there since I was 18 and gained control of my trust-fund, because you're the most important person in my world, and you always have been; even when you were an annoying, scraggy brat!"

"David, I want to be your wife, I want to live with you and grow old together, and most of all I want to make babies with you, which should be a lot of fun! I want to go wherever you will be happiest, because if you're happy, then I'll be happy, plus I think London would be interesting. I know I said before that I didn't want to go to England, but that was before I snared you with my womanly wiles, and I definitely don't want you to quit your training, not after you've come so far! I want you to become the surgeon you want to be, and I only want to be wherever you are, holding you up when you need it, and holding your hand when it gets tough. We'll be fine, trust me. Your generosity is astonishing, but I can't accept your money; your father intended that to be used to ease your life."

"Nonsense" I retorted," it was intended to better my life and I can't think of a better way of living my life than with you in it. Just think of all the fun we'll have spending it! Maybe on some floozy outfits like those you promised me!"

"Thank you, Davey" she replied, "I want to be your own personal floozy, so you'll have to help me pick out the outfits that make you hot! Oh, and one more thing, 'Scraggy Brat', eh?" she grinned as she nipped my scrotum with the nails on her thumb and forefinger, nearly making me jump out of my skin, then kissed me again, harder, and whispered in my ear, "Will you marry me, Doctor Man?"

"Oh yes" I replied" and now I want to seal the deal before you change your mind!"

"Why Doctor Denham, whatever do you mean?" she flirted, giving my rapidly erecting cock a squeeze and rubbing her thumb over the swelling end, which was all it needed to jump up to full stretch.

Lori began nibbling my lips, my tongue, my ears, while simultaneously sliding her hand up and down my cock. My hands were busy with their own exploration of this beautiful young temptress's nubile body, pinching her nipples, lightly squeezing and moulding her large, jutting breasts, feeling-up her taut, springy buttocks and tight, puckered anus, and lightly rubbing her pussy lips and hooded clitoris.

At last she pulled away from me to lie on her back, invitation in her eyes, and I accepted, leaning over her to kiss her full lips while I groped and plundered her pussy.

"Come here, husband-to-be, and show me how you make babies!" she invited me in a throaty stage-whisper, and once again, I hovered over her while she manoeuvred my cock into position. Once she signalled she was ready, I pushed myself into her tight pussy in one long, slow glide, watching. My cock felt more engorged than ever before, perhaps because I was so turned-on, and I began the old, old rhythm, with Lori meeting me thrust for thrust, lifting her pelvis off the bed to meet each thrust.

I was savouring the whole experience, the sight of her stunning breasts quivering with each thrust, her the feel of her hands rubbing and clenching my back, the sheen of sweat on her forehead and between her breasts, the sight of her biting her lip as her orgasms fluttered through her, when she suddenly stopped thrusting back at me and clamped her vaginal constrictor muscles around my cock, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Whoa, there, Tex, this ain't no rodeo, slow down, I have a surprise for you" she said, smiling mischievously at me. With that she released the pressure on my cock, causing me to slip out of her, and raised her pelvis off the bed.

She took hold of my cock, and, with her midsection raised off the bed, guided my cock to her pink puckered bum hole.

"Now, Davey" she urged me, and I didn't need any further encouragement, as I speared my cock into her tight hole, causing her to groan, and gasp out "OH MY GOD!"

As I continued to plow into her backside, she began threshing and bucking, alternating between gasping "Oh yes, Oh YES!" with "fuck me Davey, harder, HARDER, oh my God, this is so fucking good!" I loved fucking her backside this way, I had all the benefits of her tightness, plus I could bite and lick her nipples, kiss her lips and neck, and watch her eyes as she orgasmed. Lori spread her legs wide, lifting them with her hands behind her knees, enabling me to penetrate her even deeper.

Alas, I am just a weak and feeble human being, and there's only so much a man can take. I had been holding back while orgasm after orgasm chased through her, now she reached under and grabbed my scrotum, squeezing just enough to dissolve my self control, and again I blasted my spunk into her tight, hot anal tube. Her rapidly contracting and rippling anal canal milked every drop of spunk from my cock while she let out a scream they must have heard in Portland, before collapsing under me with her hands fluttering up and down my back. I watched as her orgasmic aftershocks rippled and died away, her breathing eventually slowing and becoming even again. At last her eyes fluttered open as she smiled at me.

"Now I don't know how those country girls do it in England, but THAT is a good old-fashioned Iowa Ass-Fuck!" she giggled.

I could only nod in approval, but once I got my strength back, I was going to applaud. Then I was going to do it again...

I slumped down, for the moment, completely sated.

"NOW may I have some breakfast, you wicked woman?" I teased her, "so far you've had all the protein today, unfortunately most of it has been injected up inside your backside. I am really feeling the need to feed, so how about helping me get some sustenance, you scandalous little trollop?"

Lori grinned back "Why Doctor D, I thought you enjoyed fucking naughty little trollops in the ass, I know you certainly gave me an ass-full this morning! How about we make a deal; I make you breakfast, and, when the inner man is satisfied, we play dress-up so you can jungle-fuck me in whichever hole you get to first. Whoever passes out first buys dinner, OK?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied, at which she sat up and swung around to get off the bed. Even the way she did that made my cock twitch; the sight of her exquisitely sculpted pneumatic buttocks moulding themselves as she sat was almost more than mortal man could bear, and I had to revert to more mental gymnastics to prevent another erection; at this precise moment, I was in no condition for another strenuous fuck with this gorgeous girl! She slipped on one of my shirts and padded from the room to go off and make breakfast, while I staggered into the shower to try and re-energise for what was to follow after breakfast.

All freshened-up and wearing only clean CK trunks I followed the scent of bacon crisping and warm pancakes to the breakfast kitchen and Lori.

"You know what a man likes for breakfast, don't you, Darling Girl" I commented, sliding my arms around her and giving her boobs a quick rub.

Lori flashed me a quick grin and a blown kiss. "I also know what goes well with breakfast," she retorted, turning to the breakfast table and leaning on it, sticking out her rump and arching her back, causing her shirt to slide up to flash her awesome backside at me, reminding me that she had plans for later. I decided I had better fortify myself while I had the chance; it looked like I was in for a long morning!

We sat and chatted over breakfast like any ordinary couple, lingering over coffee while the morning brightened up. It was a summer morning as they can only manage in Maine, and I found myself wishing I had come back more often. Still, I was here now, and I was going to make the most of it. Lori helped me clear up after we had finished, with just the occasional playful tweak of my crotch and flash of her nakedness under the shirt, and I made a fresh pot of coffee.

We took our coffees into the sitting room, and lounged around for a while, Lori sitting cross-legged on the sofa, with me posted on the old rocker recliner chair. I found myself staring at the juncture of Lori's legs, barely covered by my shirt, which was much too big for her -- it was a bespoke shirt, cut to fit me, and I was surprised she had room for her gorgeous tits in there, although she had wisely refrained from buttoning it up; the buttons would probably have popped across the room if she taken a deep breath...

We continued chatting, about her life while I was gone, life for me at boarding school, and other small-talk, and as she relaxed, she moved to lie down on her stomach, resting on her elbows with her hands supporting her face, and with her feet up in the air behind her, crossed at the ankles. She looked furiously sexy in this pose, all the more so because she was completely unconscious of it.

It was having an effect on me, though, and eventually Lori raised one eyebrow and said "I think you've recovered enough, English-boy, let's go, I feel like some contact sport!"

I needed no further urging; with the fire in my belly put out, another one had kindled lower down, and she could plainly see my arousal, so I headed over to the couch to squeeze and caress my beautiful pin-up girl of a sister.

Lori reached up and hooked my neck, pulling me down to her lips, while I slid my hand up the back of her shirt to run my hand up and down her back, from the nape of her neck to the top of her buttock crevice.

She then turned her back on me, and slowly slid her shirt off her shoulders and down, giving me the maximum amount of viewing time of her fuck-muffin body. It would be true to say that at this point that my world centered on the ache in my groin as my cock limbered-up for another point-and-shoot session!

I moved in behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders, kneading gently. "Mmmmm," she luxuriated," feels good, you have good hands, Doctor Man," reaching behind her to slip her hands down my briefs, pushing them down to free my cock so she could and squeeze it, "and a lovely stiff dick, too; what do you plan on doing with it?"

For answer, I pulled her in close, letting my cock lie in the cleft of her warm bum-cheeks. "Oh THAT!" breathed Lori, "you should have said so, works for me..."

She leaned forward, resting her forearms on the back of the couch, sticking-out her lovely rump with an inviting wriggle, a target too inviting to pass up. I let my hand drift down and around, to gently caress her pussy, slowly becoming more insistent, more invasive as I worked my index finger into her warm wetness.

"You're a naughty, dirty-minded young man" whispered Lori, "whatever are you doing to me? Are you trying to fuck me? If you do, I'll tell my big brother, he'll soon settle your nonsense...Ooooh" as I flicked my finger against her clitoris, making her jump, and causing her buttocks to jiggle invitingly around my cock.

She reached behind, to hold her cheeks open, and I guided my raging erection into her warm wet pussy, sliding my cock in and out, slipping my hands up to her lovely firm breasts, squeezing, rubbing, pinching her nipples, making her pant and buck.

Lori reached behind me to hold on to the back of my neck with her left hand, to support herself while she frigged away at her pussy with her right, and the combination of her rubbing and my thrusting soon had her in the throes of orgasm, the sensations of which, plus my hands clamped around her mind-blowing breasts and her warm globular buttocks bouncing against my lower belly, caused me to come again, as forcefully as before, pumping my man-fat into her as hard as my body could pump, leaving me weak-kneed and breathless, the blood thundering in my ears.

"Take me upstairs" she breathed; "I have some outfits I want to show you", and so, holding hands, we headed back upstairs, Lori deliberately ahead of me on the stairs so I could watch her phenomenal bare backside bounce and jiggle as she climbed the stairs. When we got to the top of the stairs, she squeezed my still semi-erect cock.

"Go in the bedroom and wait for me, Davey, I'll be a couple of minutes."

I went into my bedroom and lay down on the bed, wondering what she was going to do next. A few minutes later in she walked, wearing a black PVC minidress, seamed stockings and stiletto heels, with her hair tumbled over one shoulder and a black velvet choker. I nearly came there and then. Gone was the playful girl I had just had breakfast with, in her place was this stunning seductress, a full-on Hollywood vamp, sleek, cool, overpoweringly sexy. I made a move to grab her and she shimmied out of reach.

"Uh-Uh, naughty, naughty, no touching; Just enjoy the show, the main event comes later, so lay back and enjoy!" she ordered me.

There followed, in quick succession, a blizzard of naughty costumes, beginning with a very suggestive, slutty Candy-Striper, with ponytail and hair ribbons, a Naughty Secretary with glasses, thigh-split pencil skirt and sprayed-on white blouse with a black lace bra, very sexy, a demure schoolgirl with plaid miniskirt and very questionable lingerie, and a Boardwalk Poseur, in a golden tankini, looking like gold-dipped dental floss, complete with stilettos, sunhat and Police sunglasses, very Copacabana Beach!

The last outfit was what did it for me. Lori posed in a black, figure-hugging 1940's Veronica Lake-style night-club singer's dress, with a plunging neckline and the back cut away low enough to reveal just a hint of her buttock crevice, with both her lumbar dimples plainly visible, the whole outfit topped off with elbow-length black gloves, costume diamond rings, and black platform stilettos, with her hair piled high. She looked like Jessica Rabbit's debauched brunette sister, an opinion my cock agreed with, judging by the way it jumped to attention.

"So, what's the verdict, Hot-shot?" she breathed at me.

I, of course, was completely bowled over by this look, and could only grab her and kiss her neck and throat while running my hands up and down her back and buttocks, squeezing my hands into the cleft of her buttocks to rub her anal pucker and lift and separate her glorious bum-cheeks. I could tell by the warmth and looseness of her backside that she wasn't wearing any underwear, not even a thong, and this excited me even more. When I was a boy, I had adored Carolyn Jones, in her 'Morticia Addams' role in 'The Addams Family' TV series, the clinging black evening dress with the cutaway back, and now here was a real-life beauty dressed like that, in my arms, waiting for me to strip and fuck her.

Lori gently pushed me away from her, and began a slow, burlesque-style strip, giving me the maximum exposure of her body as she shrugged herself out of the slinky dress to stand in front of me spread-legged, her lovely long legs encased in sheer seamed black hold-up stockings, her platform shoes making her legs look impossibly long. She posed like that for a minute or so, slowly turning to give me a view of her lovely backside. The sight of her gloved hands sliding all over her pneumatic buttocks was almost too much for me. As the climax to the show, Lori slipped off her gloves, and, bending forward and arching her back to make her tits and buttocks protrude, she licked her right index finger and slid it into her anus, while looking at me over her shoulder, her left hand over her smiling mouth, like a little girl caught doing something naughty.

That was it! All restraint gone, I closed in on her, spinning her round to kiss her fiercely, sliding my hands up and down her back and buttocks, to jam my finger into her anus as she had done. Lori's eyes shot wide open; she yanked my briefs down, snagging my painfully erect cock before finally freeing it, and slid to her knees, sliding her lips over my cock and bobbing her head up and down as she sucked.

Much as I liked this, I was in the mood for more physical contact, so I pulled her to her feet and guided her backwards onto the edge of the bed. Once accomplished, I grabbed her ankles and, in one rapid move, pulled her legs up and over as far as I could, until her crotch was almost pointing at the ceiling, her anus stretched open. Lori guessed what I was up to, and lay back and stretched her arms out, ready to enjoy the ride.

Now that I had unrestricted access to her pussy and bumhole, I wasted no time in lapping at them, tasting her soft juices and sucking at her clitoris in its little hood. Lori began to make small mewing noises, indicating to me that I was doing something right, and I in turn began to make more serious stabs with my tongue at her exposed woman flesh; the more I stabbed and lapped, the more she mewed, until I gently scraped her clitoris with my teeth, which caused her to writhe around on the bed, whimpering. I then licked all the way from her clitoris to her anus, stabbing my tongue into her anus, which was enough to set her off, and when I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb while sticking my tongue in her arse she began to come, in waves and ripples that seemed to go on and on.

When her orgasm had subsided, Lori scooted herself further up the bed and pulled me to her, putting my hand on her pussy to let me know she wanted me to fuck her. Again, I grabbed her ankles, and pulled her into my favourite position, 'The Pile driver', and rammed my cock into her pussy, enjoying the leverage and angle of penetration this position offered, while she draped her legs over my shoulders. I don't know how long we kept this up, but eventually Lori, who had been orgasming almost continually through all this, asked me to ease-up, she wanted to do something else. I obliged, and she got on all fours, saying "Now, Lover-boy, fuck me properly!"

I shuffled on my knees up behind her, and squeezed my cock into her pussy.

Lori dropped her face onto the pillow, which made her rump stick straight up in the air, and gave me her hips to hang on to. I was enjoying the sight of her completely exposed pussy, with her bum hole winking at me, when she reared up on all fours, and said "stop a second, there's something we need to do". So saying she pulled my cock out of her pussy and jammed it straight into her anus! I was now so hot that all I wanted to do was blow my load inside her, and Lori helped me by reaching under and rubbing her clitoris until she began to come, again, and, as the ripples and fluttering of her uterus drummed against her anal tube, she squeezed my scrotum, making me lose all restraint and shooting my load into her hot and willing anus.