In Loving Memory of Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed like a child. "I saw that in deep throat and have always wanted to do it to someone." She looked around with a confused look on her face. "Do you have any ashtrays around here?" She asked.

I got up and brought one back from the living room and handed it to her. "I hate to have a good meal interrupted." I said with a frown.

Judy laughed and continued to smoke.

She was about to cum when she put the cigarette out. "Oh! God! I'm cumming!" She said as she squirmed and pumped her hips up and down and pushed her cunt as hard as she could into my face.

I kept on tongue fucking her as I rubbed my moistened finger on her clit. She was actually crying as she came.

"Stop! I can't breathe! STOP! NOW" She screamed She was shaking like a leaf.

"Only if you say please." I said as calmly as I could.

She had another spasm that shook the entire bed. Her hips were gyrating uncontrollably she was making incoherent sounds.

"PLEASE STOP!" She managed to get out.

I stopped and said. "I though you would never ask."

She shook for several minutes before she could say a thing. Her entire body was covered in goose bumps and her nipples stuck out at least two inches.

"You almost made me pass out!" She said when she had settled down. "That was wonderful now it's your turn to cum." She went to the edge of the bed and bent over the side and said. Slip your hard cock in me and see if I let you go!"

I stood behind her, she was at the perfect height for me to make love to her doggie style. I slowly pushed my cock in her cunt and stood still for almost a minute.

"You bastard." She said. "Your pushing all my buttons tonight aren't you?"

"Just having fun." I said as I slowly stroked my cock in and out of her pussy.

I was hornier than hell and started to pump my cock faster and faster when she suddenly squeezed her cunt mussels in a way I've never had anyone else do. My cock was stuck all the way in, not that far in my case, and I couldn't move it no matter how hard I tried.

"How can you do that?" I asked.

"Something I learned from a girl friend in college." Judy said and laughed. "Not many people know how to do this."

She started to pulse the mussels and it made the greatest feeling I have ever had and she was cumming every few seconds, apparently it felt great to her as well.

"My girl friend was paralyzed from the waist down so this was something she learned from a doctor from India. I can only keep on doing it for a short time I'm out of practice." Judy's ass was pulsing and she came hard and almost pushed me over! She had strong legs for such a small woman.

"I'm about to cum!" I said as she pulsed even harder.

"So am I!" Judy said as we both came.

Judy shook all over but didn't release my cock. I couldn't get it out until it was completely soft.

"That was incredible!" I said.

"Thank you!" She said. "Now I need some sleep after I have another martini!"

I made us each another martini and we discussed the party on the following Sunday.

But the party is another story.

12