All Comments on 'In More Ways Than One Ch. 04'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 13 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!

It appear she has begun to channel her inner Cian. Like attracts likes.

melinimelinialmost 13 years ago
I love it

Nothing like a little payback. Just some editing will help keep the story flowing. Other than that, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
last chapter?!?! NOOOOOOO

Im addicted to this story, to Cian. I love their intense love. please keep posting?!

ArieluArielualmost 13 years ago
I love the way her character has changed

Yippee. Love her character.. Take control

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmmmm!!

You keep throwing me for a loop... Every time I think I know how this story might go you alter the direction... Complex and intertwined... In any event the lead female seems rather immature.. & .. silly...I actually like the story but I hope I'll feel the same in your chapters to come.. Chapter 3 has been my favorite thus far.. Waiting to see what you will do next......

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
....

wow, this story really depicts the saying " it hurts so good"'! cain is bad ass, i wonder how his going to get out of marring victoria or will he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cain or Aiden

Do you really need to ask? AIDEN all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Give me shelter

This story is fucking hot!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story.....

but needs better editing

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
More More..... More!!!!!

Oh how I wish there was much more. This story is getting better and better with each Chapter. I'm so glad that she's gaining knowledge with Cain she so needed it.

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
hurt so good

THE STORY IZ THE SHIT KEEP IT CUMMING FOR UR FANS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
????

A black woman who went to law school decides that being a mob boss's mistress is the best way to go rather than start her life over and be in a relationship where she can be the one and only, hold the title of wife? Being his slut on the side is enough because he's "her" man, especially after he anally rapes her?

How silly of all those black people, especially the women, to fight for the right to have caucasians not automatically treat black women as if the only thing they're good for is spreading their legs.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
Excuse me..

But the same complaint, only about black men only wanting white women for sex is common on here. Why don't we all complain the the only thing white and black women and men want from the other is sex, and get it over with.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

i just loved this story.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 13 years ago
Ok

I just started reading this story and was wondering if there is gonna be more I was really enjoying it and would like to see if its gonna continue its really getting good so if so please update soon thanks!!

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessalmost 13 years ago
More more more

Oh please oh please oh please oh please!!!! Pretty please!!! Update soonish? This is effin brill!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I hope its not finished.....

I'm hoping that Keya either woman's up and gets awat rom Cian's crazy possessive ass or he finally treats he like the woman he "thinks" he loves by "owning" her! Kudos!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
What took the bitch so long?

Chick finally gets it. The power of the pussy FINALLY dawns on her. Mix that with absence, some symptoms akin to heroin withdrawal.. results..recognition to as to who really wants/needs who.

Any questions are clarified; straight with no chaser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what?

idk if it's just me but that story made no sense. i'm sorry but i think you shiuld have developed your story a bit differently

zia27zia27over 12 years ago

You have to finish this great story!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Great...

Please ??? There has to be more, right?? Was that the end??? Still, it was a good story, but would be even better if Cian admits that he loves her or maybe even Aiden???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was disturbing.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
whoa!

Crazy chapter! idk how she didn't know he was irish-mafia, but i kinda loved how it all came out at once and then how badass she got in the end! PLEASE write more! :)

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 11 years ago
This some good ISH!

I don't know whose side I should be on Team Cian or Team Aiden! They both seem like pretty good guys - just in some bad business. It's sad that Cian hides her and will marry another cause K ain't "mainstream." Maybe Aiden would treat her much better. They could run away together.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
That chapter was freakin' hot!

The sex was hot, the fighting was hot, the fact that she finally took control of her life....I think that will make him love her even more no matter how they both deny it! Please continue this story.....it is waaaaayyy too good to leave unfinished! I give you 5 stars!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
That chapter was freakin' hot!

The sex was hot, the fighting was hot, the fact that she finally took control of her life....I think that will make him love her even more no matter how they both deny it! Please continue this story.....it is waaaaayyy too good to leave unfinished! I give you 5 stars!

que_seraque_seraover 10 years ago
damn

This was too good.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Surely this is not the end

It is so hard to find stories (black female/white male) like these on this site. These are the stories I enjoy reading. I really hope there is more to these too. So much misunderstanding and secrets all though I am surprised that Keya is not pregnant from Cian or Aidian. The fact that one of them truly loves her (wanting to find out which one). I hope you have more to add to this story.

swear_toobobswear_toobobabout 10 years ago
More please...

This has to be one of the best story lines I've seen so far please continue on with this story.

PoetryLvrPoetryLvrabout 10 years ago
Please finish....,

I really do hope you finish this story. I'm anxious to see the outcome.

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 10 years ago
Better

Okay, I like this chapter much better. He's still an asshole, she's still weak, but the story is better, and clearer to what is going on with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!

Is this the end? I hope not, it is too good not to find out what happens with Keya, Cian, & Victoria. I like the humor involved in the story. Is Cian going to marry Victoria or defy his father and stay with or marry Keya? This is easily five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where Are You???

It's been seven years, and I have no closure! Please give this story a proper ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES