In More Ways Than One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

"Wh-what?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself."

"Well you're just going to have to because I didn't hear you" I snapped.

I stilled myself as he came over and almost threw me back onto the bed while taking my towel away.

"Don't even think about moving off that bed" he said as I moved to do just that and he unbuckled his belt taking his shirt out of his slacks. After he'd taken off his shirt he kneeled on the top step and pulled me close to the edge.

"You've been gone for four fucking days" he said.

"Four". And then his hot hungry mouth began to devour my pussy.

"Oh my god Cian" I breathed grabbing at his hair as he licked at my sex. I exploded on his tongue and though I needed him to stop he wouldn't. He didn't. When I tried to move away his hold on my thighs tightened and just as I thought I might die from the intensity. I broke again falling to pieces against his lips.

"FUUUCCKKKKK!" I screamed.

When he finally let me go I was feeling more than a little dazed. He stood over me and the promise in his eyes was that he was going to hurt me and enjoy doing it.

"So you no longer love me?" he glared down at me asking. "That's good because I don't love you anymore either and with that he moved on top of me.

"You never did" I spit out against my own better judgment which I think had taken a leave of absence by now and was obviously not coming back anytime soon.

He stilled when he heard that, his eyes finding mine again. He looked like he was struggling to not strangle me. A nasty little smile came onto his face. The head of his dick now bypassed the entrance to my pussy.

"Cian Don't" I shrieked as I understood just what he was about to do.

"Cian—

"Cian donnn't" I yelled to this big and powerful male who I couldn't get to budge to save my life.

"I'll hate you forever" I yelled meaning it.

"Hate me then" he said hotly as he pushed forward.

As I felt him penetrating me I moved in earnest to get out of his grasp.

"It won't fit" I screamed just as he proved me wrong by sliding the last few inches of his thick cock into my ass.

It hurt and part of me felt like crying. I lay still while he moved in and almost out until I couldn't anymore.

It felt—good. I couldn't fight the shudders that snaked their way through my body or the moans that had been overwhelming my brain. I found I wanted it just as hard as he was giving it to me.

I don't know who came harder or was the loudest when we came all I know is that as I began to push back on his dick as he filled me up his whole demeanor changed. He wasn't just fucking me, though he was in my ass, we were making love. Every inch of our skin touched, my arms wrapped around his back and my nails tore across the sweat slick skin there.

"Hey Cian" I said just to blow his mind further as he stretched out next to me on the bed. "I like it rough."

He was looking at me like he had no idea who I was much the same as he had the very first time we'd made love. As I went off to the bathroom I fully understood what being powerful felt like. I could feel it course through my veins like never before, like I was sitting on a throne and nobody was taking it away from me. Not Cian, his father, the redhead or Aidan. I'd been on the other side and it had done nothing for me.

As I came back from cleaning myself and did the same to him he hardened again.

I got on top of him and slid him into my hot, wet pussy. I watched him through sex-heavy lids and I knew without a doubt that he was enthralled by me. I'd seen the look on his face before but had no idea what it had meant. I did now. The word "mine" resounded loudly inside my head.

I fucked him in many different ways for the rest of the day and through the night. We only took breaks to eat and drink. He belonged to me and I now knew it, nothing else mattered.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers
12