All Comments on 'In My Line of Work'

by KuroshioX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
This deserves

my five. Fine writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pretty sick story

Writting not bad, just didn't like story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice work.

One of the better stories I have read on this site. Also enjoyed your interracial story as well. More interracial please, it made my day and my fat, black cock rock hard here at work!! Congrats, I'd love to dick smack you with it myself...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I thought that your story was very well written. The erotic portions were fun, though not really "fun time" fun. The idea and structure of the story was great. It made me wish there was more to read, though i think you constructed the story very well, and it did not feel incomplete. Overall a five star story dear writer. please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

An extremely well conceived and written story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great writing. It was erotic and still esthetic.Somehow you've managed to make me interested in her story not just the erotic part. Consider writing books.

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71almost 7 years ago
I like the twist at the end

Very good, thank you

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Very nicely done. You've taken an old cliche'--"the whore with a heart of gold"--and transformed it into something original and affecting. It's especially nice to see a sex worker depicted, sympathetically and without degradation, as a genuine human being.

I'm a little unclear about the father's role in the atrocity. Was he a good guy working undercover, or was he a participant: the "popular local police officer"? Still a 5-star story, anyway.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

I liked this story, the images were of two different worlds, yet connected. Excellent original writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Recent read great stories in parallel that left it open about her parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous