In My Mind's Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubs her clitoris with his thumb as he does this and he gets up between her legs and positions his bare black organ at the entrance of her pussy.

He jabs the helmet of his huge prick into her and as he does her eyes fly open wide and she gasps softly. It only goes in a few inches with the first thrust, he then pulls almost all the way out and shoves his root in again and when he does my wife shudders and her right leg begins twitching uncontrollably as he penetrates her vagina and violate her body in every way a man can take a women.

He is up on his elbows and he is clutching her head between his big black hands as he slowly plunges in and out of her. As he pushes deeper and deeper into her, she raises up to better position herself for his cock clutching at his sides trying to reach around his back and pull him deeper into her.

His black manhood is now glistening with her wetness as her juices start flowing around his bare cock. He grabs her hips and brings her up onto her knees. As he works his tool back into her, she is looking at his cock do its magic and hoping this moment will never end.

He flips her over on the bed so she is on her knees and leans over her back and grabs the back of her shoulders with his big hands and pushes her down, pinning her to the mattress with her face and tits pressed into it.

Leaving her ass in the air he kneels behind her and rubs the head of his penis up and down her slit. Her juices are dripping from her cunt as he teases her.

She thrust her ass back at the same time he drives forward. He rams all the way into her until his pubic hairs are touching her ass, his shiny black pole sliding back out of my wife's pussy. There movements are like a well-choreographed dance, pulling away from each other, only to slam their bodies together again at just the perfect moment.

My wife is whimpering as she repeatedly impales herself on the muscular black stud and his giant cock as she is trying to get more and more of him in her eagerly awaiting pussy. Minute after minute the wet slapping sounds get louder and louder as her young black prince slams his long thick lance into her hungry cunt filling her body and her dreams with sensations of complete and total ecstasy.

It is an incredible thing to see this black brute taking her so forcefully fucking her, pounding his massive black shaft into her trying to get even more of his manhood deeper into her married pussy.

After a few minutes of this he flips her back over and mounts her missionary style again and he is now up on his hands and is trusting into her in a herculean effort to plant his black seed inside her womb.

He keeps a firm hold on her hips using slow firm stroke occasionally lifting her up and pulling her towards him or away as to adjust the her bottom for better fucking.

He then pulls his cock nearly all the way out so that just the mushroom tip is still in her and then suddenly he plunges it all the way back into her with such force it momentarily takes her breath away.

She gasps as her body jerks forward and claws at the sheets trying to pull away from his onslaught on her fuck hole. When she does this he slaps her ass with a loud smack and he pulls her back to him.

She is looking at the ceiling initially but soon turns her attention to him and gazes lustfully into his eyes as she rides him into oblivion. She has her hands on his chest and is pinching his nipples as she squirms around on his enlarged cock. She starts thrusting harder on his throbbing member, bucking her hips wildly as she feels the full size of his man saber inside her.

He fucks her hard pounding her cunt with wild almost animal like abandon taking no prisoners and leaving no survivors. He takes a finger and presses it into her ass. She starts screaming in between grunts begging to be fucked and he rails violently mercilessly into her until she shakes overwhelmed with pleasure. Her eyes are roll back into her head as she seems to be totally losing control.

Suddenly, her body shakes with orgasmic spasms while impaling her-self on his black spear. She is trembling uncontrollably with her mouth wide open and a high pitched squeal coming out as she rides one wave after another, climaxing, clutching at his ass with both hands.

Suddenly, he grabs her hips and begins trusting even deeper into her, with his cock completely buried in her pussy; he begins pumping his fertile sperm deep into her womb.

He pounds her quivering cunt a couple more times as he drains his balls in gradually decreasing spurts into my wife and then pulls out shooting all over her well fucked pussy. His juices are now streaming down her leg.

They gradually slow down and get quiet with him grunting every few seconds, his black cock slowly softening, still glistening with his thick sperm. His flaccid but still large shaft which had just been in my wife's pussy is hanging down now with droplets of cum starting to drip from it onto the bed. My wife is still sprawled on the bed, her dripping pussy overflowing with his cum oozing out of her onto her stockings and the bed sheet.

What a fantastic sight to behold, they lay together side by side relaxing in the afterglow or their lovemaking, the hotel room is awash in the sexual post-coital aroma of spent passion and consummated release. She kisses him lovingly and says thank you.

As I pause my imagination and transcend from what has been a very intense psychological journey, I find myself sitting here now emotionally drained still processing all these deliciously excruciating, thoughts and images, confused and excited wondering where my fantasies end and reality might begin.

I feel a pang of angst and anxiety but also a vague feeling of contentment which is difficult to understand much less to put into words.

At that moment my thoughts are interrupted by the head lights of my wife's car as it pulls into the driveway. I notice the time is 4 a.m. as I take one last sip of bourbon.

I smile to myself and wonder if her reality tonight was anything like my fantasies. I suppose one can only hope. I wish I could give her those fantasies. I wish I could put them in a gift wrapped package with a note saying from your loving husband.

I prepare to welcome her home and to alleviate any doubts or insecurities she may have about whether or not I still love her. Because that is what a good and loving husband does, or at least this one does.

12