All Comments on 'In Need of a Brother'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

Great story. Definitely one of the best I've read here. Your writing style doesn't leave details out, and it flows so well. It left the perfect amount of room for my imagination to take over. Keep writing, and making great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a fine story

Lots of girls need their big brother up between their legs and don't know it. But Annie sure does. Annie needs to get fucked good and hard and her brother Adam is just the dude to do that righteous job. Once up his sister's pretty little twat he fucks the shit out of it and Annie cums like crazy. Adam finally blows his brotherly balls up his sister's cute little cunt and shoots her all of his creamy semen. Not for the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but...

all those italics? Why? Very distracting, my concentration kept faltering every time a word was emphasised, it's a needless device in a story as good as this, and maybe something you need to watch. I still gave you five stars for a bloody well written story, though, and very hot too, I only wish I could give ten! Bravo !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot!

so yummy.

got me horny as hell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...

Very very hot...loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun read

This was well written and quite exciting. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is that this story was a little too short and left me wanting far more. I liked the build up to the sex and the actual sex scene was hot as fuck but hot damn do I want to know what happened next.

As far as I was concerned, the italics barely registered as I was way too turned on to notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
missed potential

hot setup, but...

The scenario of her come on, using inside information from her friend was hot, but it became repetitive. When it came down to it (in the last half or so) there was no surprise, or even anticipation. Too telegraphed (for as interesting as it started).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thats what its all about

Isnt it great that Annie and Adam had that history of open conversation and disclosure that is so important with a brother and sister to the point that when she needed him as she desperately did she knew how to turn his knobs, so to speak. Its one thing for a sibling couple to engage in oral and vaginal sex but to go that extra anal mile is a true testament of what should be a normal occurrence amongst siblings.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Normally I don't.

Condone cheating unless extraordinary circumstances,like the Husband is just plain fickle the way Annie's husband is,and Brenda basically gloated about Adam to Annie.So in the case of Adam and Annie had just cause to cheat.

Also when it comes to Family that is even more reason to have sex with each other,because to me Sibling Incest is like the most beautiful thing since their attraction is so pure to give their bodies to the other and have the best orgasms imaginable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous