In Olden Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few moments Pete had finished. "Why don't you two enjoy another kiss whist I prepare the next stage." he said. I still had my hands on Ann's breasts but as she twisted round to join her mouth to mine I tried to reach down her stomach. The kissing was great, but the object of my desire was out of reach. I returned to her breasts. Whilst we kissed, Pete started dabbing the area with a soft towel.

I thought we might be finished, but was finding the situation to be the most erotic I had experienced to date and wanted it to continue. I wasn't about to be disappointed.

Pete brought up a small bottle. "Now I have to oil the area to minimize irritation." he explained. "There's no danger in this so you can watch or carry on kissing, just as you wish." I was on a roll now and keen for more kissing. Ann was wriggling a little more freely, which encouraged my dick even more so that I was in my seventh heaven. I heard a liquid sound as Pete shook the bottle, then everything went quiet and I could hear a slight swishing sound as Pete's fingers rubbed in the oil. I left Ann's mouth for a moment, looked down her body, and could see his hands gently rubbing her lower stomach, which was shining greasily in the light from the window. As I went back to kissing Ann I could feel and hear her breath which was starting to become a little erratic. Pete didn't seem to be rushing at all and I didn't know what he was doing as his hands were now totally out of sight whenever I managed a quick glance down Ann's body.

Ann jerked and went rigid. her head began to thrash from side to side so that I had to draw mine back out of the way. I recognised an orgasm and just held her through it. When it subsided Pete was still rubbing gently with what I could see to be an in and out motion. He smiled at us both whilst still stroking, "Nearly finished," he said," just the tongue test to complete."

"What's that?" I asked. Pete didn't reply, just bent down and started to lick the top of Ann's fanny.

I watched in fascination as he did this for a few minutes before bending further and licking downwards. Soon he told Ann to lift and spread her legs again, which she did without hesitation, resuming her grip below her knees. Pete was now out of sight but I could hear slopping sounds and could feel Ann's reaction. She was building to another climax.

I held her through her second. I hadn't known a girl could have two. Did I mention I was naive?

Pete rose and knelt on the end of the bed. I could see he was naked and had an impressive erection. He crawled slowly upwards, looking into Ann's eyes the whole time. I could feel Ann tense slightly but nothing was said as he loomed over her looking immense above her small body. As he reached the head of the bed his eyes were looking straight into hers from only an inch or two away. He pushed, Ann sighed, and I knew he had penetrated her. As he pushed slowly in, so Ann slowly drew breath.

He kissed her lips and I could tell, even from behind, that she had opened them to allow his tongue into her mouth. He then sank down so that his whole body was in full contact, except that his chest was resting on the back of my hands, which were still covering her breasts. They fucked for a few minutes whilst I lay there taking no part. For the first time I felt excluded and began to move to try to find a way to extricate myself.

Pete sensed this, pulled out and lifted himself off the bed. "This isn't fair on Tim." he said, "Get up Ann, and move around the other way." He helped her up and guided her onto her hands and knees facing me as I was still reclined against the pillows. He put his hand behind her head and gently pushed down until her mouth was just above my rigid dick. "We've never done this." I said. "Ann's ready." he replied and, as he pushed a little further Ann opened her mouth and took me in. "Suck gently and rub with your tongue." Pete ordered. "When you're comfortable with it it's nice if you bob your head up and down." I presumed she was following his instruction because the feelings that overcame me took me to a place I'd never been.

After watching his pupil deliver the goods Pete returned to the end of the bed, knelt behind Ann and once more plunged his cock into her fanny. Ann kept sucking. Of course I could now see Pete clearly and watched as he ploughed back and forth at a steady rate. I wondered if he'd come inside her. Our rudimentary contraceptive technique was that I withdrew before ejaculating and I thought I should explain this to Pete. I just couldn't find the words. I was lost in the wonderful feelings being given to me by Ann's mouth.

After some while, I'd lost all track of time, Pete reached down the bed, picked up the bottle of oil and poured a fair amount down Ann's arse crack. Dropping the bottle, he rubbed it all around and I saw him press his thumb into her anus. Ann didn't miss a beat as she continued to devote herself to my dick.

There was a reaction though when he pulled out his thumb, grasped his dick, aimed it carefully at her anus and pushed. She jerked away from me and gave a little cry that seemed to catch in her throat. That was all. She dropped her head down to rest on my stomach and waited for whatever would happen. Pete poured more oil on his dick and pressed further. He continued to press until I saw her arse cheeks bulge at the sides and knew he was in as far as he could go. He began to pick up his pace and thrust with urgency. I reached down to get my hands under Ann's tits and rubbed and tweaked her nipples. As Pete stroked harder and faster so I rubbed and pulled harder and faster until I was being quite rough with them. I'd always been gentle and loving before. Ann started to shudder. She was going to have a third orgasm! And I hadn't had one yet. I wasn't going to either until those two had finished, if then.

I was getting a bit pissed off when, suddenly, Pete pushed fully into her arse, went rigid then jerked a few times which I knew meant he'd come. This triggered the round three that Ann had been struggling with. What now? I wondered. Pete tenderly lifted Ann up and moved her down the bed. He gripped my ankles and pulled me down into a fully prone position. Prone that is apart from my cock which pointed to the ceiling. He lifted Ann again and said quietly into her ear "Come on Ann, it's got to be Tim's turn now." as he raised her over me and lowered her onto my erect organ. Her eyes had been tight closed but as she sank onto my dick she put her hands on my chest and looked closely into my eyes. I couldn't read her expression, but, selfish pig that I was, I was only interested in getting my rocks off. As Ann eased up and down I grabbed her hips and upped the pace. Faster. Faster, I reached round and pushed a finger into her arse. It must have stung after the pounding it had taken as she squealed a little, the first sound from her in quite a while, but she continued to help me towards my orgasm. When it came it came with a mighty rush, but I'm very proud of the fact that I had sufficient presence of mind to lift her off so that I spurted between our bodies. We then lay side by side facing each other. We kissed gently and at that moment I forgot about Pete. I think it's even possible that Ann did too.

I must have fallen asleep. Whether Ann did or not I don't know, but when I awoke she was still lying beside me quietly. As I stirred she looked into my eyes but didn't speak. Romantic to a degree, I muttered "Got to pee." rolled off the bed and went to the toilet. I did notice that Pete was not in the room. As I returned Ann passed me, going into the bathroom I'd just left. I plumped up the pillows and sat on the bed, more or less in the same position that Pete had put me in right at the start, and waited for Ann. She was quite a long time. Nothing new in that mind -- girl in bathroom?

Eventually she returned and, still in silence, put her bikini back on. I was still naked so I found my trunks and put them on. Our clothes were in the lounge where we'd dropped them as we entered the flat.

We moved together, in silence, to the lounge. Pete was sitting at the table with three steaming cups of coffee and a wide smile. He was fully dressed. The mood lifted. "Hello young lovers!" he exclaimed, "I hope you're well rested after all that exertion." He carried on chatting in his brisk, friendly manner, compensating all the time for the fact that little was coming back from either of us. Gradually however, a feeling of a return to something like reality emerged and Ann and I contributed a little to keeping the chat going. It was all quite inconsequential. Eventually Pete suggested we might like to get dressed. Ann and I picked up our bags and moved into the bedroom to dress. Even then I thought this was a bit weird, after all, Pete was even better acquainted with Ann's body than I was.

"Shall we go for a meal, or would you like me to run you back home?" asked Pete when we emerged fully dressed. I looked at Ann. She looked at me. "I think we need to get back." she quietly murmured. I agreed.

That's the end of the story really. We later agreed that we wouldn't meet Pete again and we spent the remaining two days of our holiday in different parts of the island.

We just didn't have the language to discuss our feelings in any depth. It had been so far out of our experience it was difficult to grasp. I did ask once if she'd enjoyed it. She told me that she did at the time but didn't ever want to do anything like that again. Her pubes regrew. I was a bit sad at that as I loved the bare look. I never fucked her in the arse, nor did I ever lick her cunt, but one benefit remained -- she really liked to suck my cock, and I loved it.

Our romantic young love after that was never quite the same and a few months later Ann told me she wanted our relationship to end. This devastated me at the time, and for quite a while afterwards, but I had to admit to myself that the event in Guernsey had cast a shadow that could never be totally overcome. I'll never know if we split because of Pete or if we would have done anyway. We were very young, and did I mention that I was naive?

Just in case you're interested, in 1964 I got a job in a different part of England and got married. I never saw Ann again. Forty-seven years later I'm still very happily married but I'm not telling you anything about our married sex life. My wife might read this. And now I'm not so naive.

12