Wendy

Story Info
A trophy wife finds a way to get what she needs.
12.2k words
4.37
13.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

Authors note: This story was written for Wendy. The description is accurate as are her desires. I hope you enjoy the results, Wendy!

All characters in this story are 18 years old and older. No sexual situations are depicted with any character younger than 18.

She stood on the second story balcony overlooking her back yard. The morning was still young, but it was already getting warm as the sun pushed up higher in the sky. She didn't mind the heat that much, especially given how the light breeze blew through her sheer robe and nightgown. The sun reflected off the rippling waters of the pool, back up at her, making the whole back of the house dance with little slivers of light. There was a time, not long ago, that the view would have brought her much pleasure, but now it almost seemed like a trap, one of her own making.

When she married Donald, Wendy had thought she was set for life. Oh, he was quite a bit older than she was, but that didn't seem to matter to either of them. He had money and he enjoyed lavishing extravagant gifts upon her. Incredibly sexy dresses, jewelry, trips around the world, and anything else her heart desired. It wasn't long after the wedding that she started to realize why he'd been divorced in the first place. Now that she was married to him, it seemed that the appearance of her at functions, hanging on his arm, chatting cordially with other older men, clearly more interested in ogling her sexy body than what she had to say, was more important than her actual happiness.

The sound of the lawn mower broke her train of thought and drew her attention to the neighbor's back yard. Matt, Victoria 's college age son, was home for the summer, picking up on the chores he had always done around the yard for his mom. She looked down, expecting the slender, seventeen year old high school graduate of last year, and raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Damn! College has been good to you, hasn't it?" she whispered to herself as she watched him follow the self-propelled mower out from in front of the shed to start mowing around the perimeter of their flagstone patio, carefully directing the cut grass away from their inground pool. He walked a path around the edge, his surprisingly tanned and toned body completely exposed except for that part covered by his tight denim shorts and running shoes. His firm abs and muscular arms and chest began to glisten as the warm air drew out his perspiration. She leaned against the balcony's railing, watching him work his way around the back yard time after time, her mind wondering what he would look like if those sexy little shorts just accidently slid down. The thought stirred a familiar sensation between her legs.

Yeah, it would be big and long and hard and it would fit so well into her under-used pussy. Donald had sex with her occasionally, but not nearly enough nor long enough to satisfy her, not like he had when they'd first met. Back then he'd have sex with her for hours on end, and was willing to fuck anywhere she wanted. Now, only a few years after she was his, he seemed like he was more interested in the next young thing to walk by than her thirty-year old body.

She leaned on the railing, watching Matt work his way around the yard. The sweat running down his chest and back made his body gleam in the morning sun. She wondered if he noticed her standing up there, watching, or if he was so absorbed in his task that he didn't even see her. The thought teased across her mind as a naughty little smile crept to her lips. She straightened and let the sheer robe slide off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her in only her thin, see-through, pink negligee. She knew if he looked now, he would be able to easily see her breasts through the material. She glanced down at herself, checking to be sure of how much she was showing, the nipples of her full, thirty-eight D breasts sexily poking out the sheer material. She looked back to Matt, wondering if he had seen her yet.

She was sure he had to by now. She suspected he was pretending not to, pretending he didn't know she was there, maybe hoping she'd go further, looking up at her only when he was making the trek across the lawn toward her. She let him look; one, two, three, four trips around the lawn. Yes, she was sure now he was looking. He walked slower when he was headed in her direction than the other parts of the yard. A naughty smile crept to her face again as she slipped one of her negligee's tiny strings off her shoulder, letting the thin, see-through material slip off her right breast, exposing it completely.

She watched as he turned to start across the yard in her direction again and saw him suddenly stop for several seconds, taking time to wipe the sweat from his forehead and wipe his hand on his shorts. Yeah, he saw. She could see the front of his shorts bulging out now. With no doubt left in her mind, as soon as he made the turn and couldn't see her again, she slipped the other string off her shoulder and let the negligee fall all the way to the balcony deck. She stood in full view, completely naked, unconcerned about which other neighbors might be watching, concerned only about the reaction she was expecting from Matt. He turned the corner again, this time stopping and letting go of the handle of the mower, the engine died as its safety systems kicked in.

---o---

Matt looked up at his neighbor where she stood on the second floor balcony. He didn't want to be obvious at first, but the morning sun did a great job of highlighting her sexy body in the see-through nightgown she wore. At first, he wasn't sure if she knew what she was showing off, but then the pink robe, as filmy as her nightgown, disappeared, leaving her more exposed. He could feel his dick hardening in his shorts and felt a little embarrassed. He really shouldn't be checking out his neighbor's wife like that, but she really looked good. She had to be maybe ten years or so older than he was, quite a bit younger than his mom, and soooo~ damn sexy. When she exposed one breast, he knew she was teasing him on purpose, and wondered just how far it would go.

He stood in the freshly-mowed grass, looking up at her now-nude body, her big, surprisingly round, tits being cupped with her hands. She used her thumbs to tease her nipples. Back and forth, her thumbs rubbed, making her already erect, pink, nipples stand out even more. His cock felt like it was going to bust his shorts open any second as she moved one hand from her sexy tit down between her legs. He could just see the little strip of dark brown curls leading down to her mostly shaved pussy, through the gaps in the railing. Her fingers stroking between her obviously wet lips while he watched. He looked back to his house and then stepped back a little, making sure one of the bushes blocked him from view, and then reached for his shorts. He nervously undid the front without taking his eyes off her, partly afraid she would see what he was doing and stop, or worse, tell his mom what he was about to do. He hadn't ever done anything like this before, but watching her, seeing her tease her own naked body right in front of him had him so damn turned on. He started to push down his shorts and then stoppled, took another deep, nervous breath and then quickly pushed them all the way down tig his thighs, along with his boxers. He saw her stop her motions and stare at him as he grabbed his rock-hard dick and stroke it slowly, aiming at her as he did. Damn, she looked so hot standing up there, playing with herself for him.

He worked his cock in his hand, the precum drooling from the tip lubricating him as he watched her squeeze and pull one of her nipples, two of her fingers returning to her pussy as she watched him, both now plunging in and out of her pussy. He could just imagine himself standing in front of her, pushing his fat mushroom head in and out of her as he squeezed and played with those fantastic looking tits. His hips started to thrust as he jerked himself toward climax.

"Oh damn." He groaned softly as he pumped his hand along his shaft, watching her up there, teasing herself, clearly working herself toward her own orgasm. "Oh yeah. That's it. Come for me, honey. God, you look so fucking hot. Come for me!"

---o---

She almost couldn't believe her eyes as he pushed his shorts down his legs. His cock looked twice as big as Donald's. It was long and fat and sooooo~ fucking hard. He wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke it, staring up at her. For a few moments, she didn't even realize she had stopped stroking her own pussy. Watching his hand slide on his cock made her want him, made her want to climax for him. She began t stroke one fingers across her hard little clit the sensations sending little tingles through her body. Her fingers teasing across her sensitive clit lit a fire deep within herself. She stared at him, his big, fat cock, and imagined it sliding in and out of her. How good it would feel in her, so big and fat and long. She pushed two fingers into herself, pushing in and out in time with his hand along his long, fat shaft. God, she wanted to come. She wanted to come around his dick, feeling her pussy clench around him as he pushed it in and out, feel his cock surging his cum deep into her cunt. God, she wanted it so bad at that moment.

She'd never cheated on Donald, but watching Matt, seeing his hard cock like this, seeing him watching her with desire and lust written across his face, as he stood almost as naked as she was, pumping his hand along his shaft, she wanted it. Cheating or not, she wanted to feel a real-sized cock in her pussy, not the mostly limp thing Donald seemed to have lately. Then she heard it, heard him, begging her to come for him, to make herself climax for him. It was naughty, what they were doing, masturbating for each other, but she wanted it to happen. She wanted to come for him.

She wasn't disappointed. Her body jerked hard, pulling her fingers from her pussy just in time to let a stream of her own juices surge out so hard that it squirted past the railing to rain down on the patio below. Her body tensed and squirted again as she orgasmed hard, watching Matt's body buck and surge as well, shooting his cum out onto the grass several feet in front of him. She stood there, panting, teasing her pussy still as her orgasm washed over and through her. Yeah, she wanted that cock now. She wanted to feel him fill her with those powerful surges of cum. Donald never came like that, never that hard, never that much.

The two of them stared at each other as their mutual orgasms faded away. Wendy suddenly felt a little guilty, not only at what she had just done, but what she had thought about doing. What she still was thinking about doing. She stepped back and picked up her night clothes and slipped back inside, looking around at the backs of the few other houses that overlooked hers, wondering if anyone else had noticed how much she had just shown off. She glanced back down at Matt through the glass door, his shorts now pulled up and his cock tucked back away. She watched as he started the mower to continue his work.

---o---

Wendy sat at the kitchen table, looking out at the pool. She felt a little ashamed of what she had done for and with her neighbor's son. At the same time, whenever she thought about standing up there, nude, making herself climax for him, she felt a tingle of arousal and a surge of exhilaration flow through her. She wondered if she would do it again, and wonder quickly turned into a confident yes. Yes, she would definitely stand there again and let him see her. In fact, she decided, if she could figure out a way to do it, she'd do it right in front of him, and even invite him to touch her. Just the sudden thought of it made her excited and horny. She closed her eyes and thought about how he looked out there: naked, stroking his cock, and suddenly wished she had done a lot more than let him look.

Feeling the need for yet more of a release than what she had enjoyed on the balcony, she headed up to her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and opened the drawer of her bedstand. It was a sad state that she satisfied herself with toys more than with her husband. But he just didn't have the dick she needed anymore. She didn't know if it was a lack of desire for her body or if it was medications he took before, or now, but his dick didn't have the same effect in her as it used to. She pulled out one of her favorite vibrating dildos and set it on the bed next to her. She was already dressed, but that wasn't a problem. In moments she had her lightweight summer dress off and her panties lying on the bed next to it. She looked at the toy next to her and then decided to look and see if Matt was out yet. The lawn mower had gone quiet while she was still in the shower, so she wasn't sure he was even outside anymore.

She walked to the window and was surprised to see he was still out, standing next to the pool, dipping the skimmer net into the water to pull out whatever was floating on the surface. She smiled to herself as an idea formed in her mind. The toy could wait. She pulled off her bra and then slipped her dress back on. She took a quick look in the mirror to be sure she was showing enough, and was satisfied that the deep V in the front displayed enough cleavage to draw his attention, she headed down the stairs as fast as her feet would carry her.

While the back of the yard and the right side of the backyard had a privacy fence, the left side, the side abutting Victoria's house didn't. She'd asked about that once, and it turned out Donald's ex and Victoria were very good friends and neither wanted anything there, so the two yards were like one single huge yard with a privacy fence all the way around both. The only separation between the two yards now was a row of bushes that had grown from knee height to head height. There was still more than enough of a gap between the bushes to leave portions of the yards visible from both sides. She was counting on it, in fact.

She walked barefoot out to the pool, found the vacuum cleaner thing used to clean the bottom of the in-ground pool and turned the cleaning pump on. She really didn't like doing this job. She'd tried several times to have Donald get a pool company come care for it, but he had refused, joking that the last thing he needed was a bunch of half-dressed pool boys parading around the yard.

"Now, how to entice you to come over?" she said to herself quietly. She stood there and then, with a grin, set aside the vacuum and headed to the overhang the balcony made. "Alexa, play my favorites."

The music started to play, letting Matt know she was out there. The next thing to do was make a little noise and swear a little. That wasn't hard. She pretended to struggle with the hose, making lots of noise before falling into the water with a surprised cry. Her thin dress floating up around her body as she tread water, leaving her naked below her neck.

She grinned to herself as Matt came running to see if she was alright. "Are you alright Mrs K?" he asked with concern, standing at the top of the ladder, looking down into the water at her mostly nude body.

"Oh yeah. I can be so clumsy. It was that stupid hose getting tangled and I tripped on it," she said as she made a few weak strokes to swim toward the ladder, her dress no longer floating quite as much as it soaked in the water. She reached the ladder, and he held a hand out to help her. She could see where his eyes were looking, as she lay mostly flat in the water, her hands on the ladder and her creamy, white, ass sticking up near the surface. She let go of the ladder and tried to pull her dress down, kicking her feet to hold herself from dunking under, intentionally spreading her legs wide as she did, letting him see down between them, as she pretended to struggle with the floating dress. She floated away from the ladder, trying to corral the dress again, this time exposing the tiny strip of curls of her otherwise shaved pussy. She could see the bulge in his pants growing as she gave up on the dress and moved toward the ladder again.

He reached out for her, extending a hand down toward the water. She looked up at it and reached for it with one of her hands. She shifted both feet to the lowest ladder rung, holding the ladder rail with one hand and his hand with the other, the dress floating up again as she pushed her knees apart. She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself up on the ladder with his help, the dress clinging to her chest, the wet material failing to fall down to cover her. With her body mostly exposed, she pretend to lose her balance as she let go of the ladder, her hand reaching out to wrap around his thigh. She pulled herself toward him to catch her balance, her face pressing against the huge bulge in his shorts, freezing him in place, his hand holding hers. She made no attempt to get out of the water as she nuzzled her face against the front of his shorts.

"You know, I'm afraid this dress is going to make me trip when I get out. Would you be sweet and help me take it off?" she said softly, still making no attempt to get out of the water.

"Um, uh. Take it off?"

"Uh huh. Just pull it up. It won't matter. You've already seen me naked."

"Um. Uh. Sure," he said, gently disengaging his hand from hers. He reached down to her shoulders and tried to pull the dress, without success.

"Reach down lower," she whispered. He bent lower and his hand reached almost all the way to her stomach. She moved her hand that had been holding his, back to his left hand and pulled it against her right breast, his palm pressing against her bare breast and nipple.

"Oh damn," he mumbled as he stood there, cupping her tit with one hand.

She let him stand there and grope her boob for long seconds before saying anything. "You can do that again once you take my dress off, if you want."

"Um. I don't think...." he said, pulling his hand away.

"It's alright. I won't tell anyone," she whispered. "Just take it off."

Without answering, he went back to lifting the dress, pulling on it and rolling the material up her body. She leaned toward him, pressing her face against his bulge again, holding her arms up to allow him to pull the dress the rest of the way off. He dropped the dress on the pavement with a wet splat, her hands now both moving to the front of his shorts.

"Um. Mrs K. I don't think..."

"Shhhhhh. I won't tell if you don't," she said softly as she unzipped his shorts and pulled down on them. His shorts slid easily down his legs, leaving his boxers still covering the now more obvious bulge. He stood still, unsure what to do as she pulled the waistband of the boxers down, her grip on the elastic band keeping him from pulling away. She smiled as his cock sprang free of the boxers, looking every bit as huge and sexy as it had earlier. "Mmmmmmm. What a sexy looking cock," she murmured as she opened her mouth and closed it around his engorged mushroom head.

He cried out in surprise and tried to step back, nearly falling over as she still held his boxers around his knees. She let go and reached for his butt, helping steady him, and at the same time keeping him from pulling his cock from her mouth. She began to slowly stroke her mouth on and off his shaft, tasting the saltiness of his sweat give way to the smooth softness of his skin sliding over her tongue. He stopped trying to pull back and she moved her right hand to his dick, stroking it with both her hand and mouth.

"Ohhhhh shit." He groaned softly as he looked down at her face, her mouth stroking slowly along his shaft.

Wendy could tell just by his reaction that this wasn't something he was used to. Maybe it was even the first time for him. But his hesitation quickly turned to groans of pleasure as she worked her mouth on and off his shaft. She moved her left hand from his butt to his hand, drawing it with hers to her tit, making him bend over slightly to capture her firm, round 34C breast. She loved how it felt to have him hold it, and he quickly added his other hand to her right breast, squeezing them both as she worked his fat shaft in and out of her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned around his cock, vibrating it slightly and making him groan in pleasure.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers