In St. Louie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me babe..." She stepped closer to the balcony and pulled me up against her. When we were pressed against the banister her hand lifted my prick, she leaned forward a little and laid him on top of her ass cheeks, against her lower back.

"What are you doing sexy?" I asked her, knowing full well and ass pass would be out of the question, even though I can hope as most men do when with a woman who refuses to do that particular trick.

"I'm drying him off...wait, bad idea...lets put him back inside." She laughed. "He might catch cold." Her smile made me grin in return.

"I'm to tall for this angle Cas. I could hurt you if you moved wrong..." She arched her back and glanced over her arm with a smile, loosing what little angle we might have had. I wanted to groan in frustration, needing to be back inside of her, cum spurting into her hot fuck tunnel. I rested my head against her shoulder in defeat, and tried to put the idea of finishing out of my mind...very hard to do with her wriggling her tight ass back against me like she was.

"To tall for where though?" I went completely still at that point, to afraid to ask what she meant incase she meant something different than what I though, which would have left me truly frustrated. Her warm hand snuck between us again and grasped my stiff rod. With a little twitch of her curved hips she inserted the tip of the tip of me into her virginal ass hole. I felt her body go tight, so tight around the very smallest piece of me that was actually inside of her, then I felt her relax and loosen around my now raging dick.

Slowly she, keeping my cock in her hand tightly, inch by inch, fed me deep into her forbidden, unexplored cave. With every move I thought I would cum. But she pushed and wiggled her ass until my balls swung against her still wet pussy lips. It felt better than anything I had ever felt, that tight, so tight, steamy slide. It was tighter than anything I had ever felt, even a virgin cunt, Her muscle rings working in a throbbing rhythm, massaging my jerking shaft. I wrapped my arms around Cassie just as she started to move against me. "Oh god, this is so good...." Her muscles contracted as I pumped into her ass, to the hilt, stretching her snug sphincter. First slowly thrusting into her, Then faster and faster I went, reveling in her hot sheath, her gift to me.

Cassie started moaning and pushed back against me harder...and I could barely believe after all this time not only was she letting me plunge her back door but she was loving the hell out of it. I went harder and faster with that knowledge, wanting to fuck her ass so good that she came all over me, I wanted her little star to beg for me, to welcome me, to need me over and over again. I slipped two fingers into her still wet cunt and thrust in rhythm with my cock until I felt us both begin to spurt, I pulled my hand back and grabbed her by the hips, slamming my body deep into hers again and again, shooting jets of warm love juice deep inside her ravaged, stretched, quivering ass.

I felt her cum dripping on my balls, sitting right below her still Cumming cunt with my cock completely shoved inside of her. Her juices dribbled down both our legs and my spunk seeped out past my cock to run down her ass. We fell against the rail, her dripping from both holes and still shaking with aftershocks of her major orgasms, and she said to me, " I love you still you know....and your cock. Lets give us and this...all of this and more another try...." What a night!

12