All Comments on 'In Step Ch. 07'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
david1096david1096about 14 years ago
Absolutely great.

Please continue this story. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed it so far.

MJOMJOabout 14 years ago
I have never read better

I have been a Lit member for years. I cannot remember a story series that has been so consistently good, erotic and literate with charcters that you actually are interested in. Ever. I have to admit, I am as interested in finding out what happens to George, Donna, Mark & Kendall as I am in reading about the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where have you been hiding?

I think you deserve a spot between the best authors on this site (like Scorpio44(a), scouries, rgjohn)! You're a natural talent for realistic and humorous dialogues as well as ingeniously designed plots and constant flow of your stories. Please keep it coming, I'm already a great fan of yours! Thank you very much!!!

wiz666wiz666about 14 years ago
Too good!

After reading this latest installment, I felt I had to compliment the author of this amazingly complicated, yet erotic story. I just can't wait until you have everyone being finally honest with each other, and the results of that honesty! Keep up the good work, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
superb.

I have been reading literotica stories for years, and this is one of the best. Congratulations.

notmichellenotmichellealmost 13 years ago

Another great chapter!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
You were certainly correct when you.....

said in the preliminary comments that the sex would build from the start to later chapters. I felt that it did continuously from ch. 01 to ch. 06 which was one of the hottest that I have read. This one was more evenly paced with good sex, but it was like the story was getting a bit of a rest, taking a breath, and getting ready for the final sprint. I'm enjoying it so much that I am going to stop this comment and get on to the next chapter. Thanks Ron. (an aside - for Kendall and Mark - who really cares if they are step brother and sister, they aren't blood relatives, so it is not too out of line for them to fall in love and continue the relationship, and college is the perfect place to do so.)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Still a hot story but not as steamy as the previous chapter. Let's hope George gets clued in on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Mark would become her stepbrother, and as such, they could and would never have any kind of normal relationship."

Bullsh*t!!

Since they are not 'blood relatives' there would be absolutely nothing to stop a relationship!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Step Ch. 06 Previous Part
In Step Series Info