In Suburbia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flinching from his memories, Oliver tried to avoid thinking of Brie that way. Yet some kind of filter had been removed and over and over he saw Brie as a sexual being, enticing him with everyday activities.

Always close, Brie and Oliver had shared a special intimacy that Marie and Lainey had often joked about. One habit they had shared was watching TV. When they watched a show together Oliver and Brie usually sat together on the couch with Brie laying her thighs or her head on his lap. It was an extension of how she had used to sit on his lap until she grew too big.

Now his brain attempted to reset these innocent moments as a sexual come on by his pretty daughter. Oliver denied his own suddenly clearer memory of specific instants he had ignored at the time. Brie had never used her feet to stroke his cock. Had she? Certainly she couldn't have purposely rubbed her face on the bulge in his jeans while watching a sit com. Could she?

Somehow the events of last night had shifted Oliver's perception of his own daughter into the sexual realm. Many casual encounters with his child in the course of the last year suddenly seemed entirely different.

By the time Oliver got home around five he was frustrated, horny and feeling terrible about himself. To make matters worse Brie was home. She was wearing jean shorts that rode farther up her buttocks than he had seen her wear before, and her t-shirt was small, showing him her soft, flat tummy and making him ache to touch her.

"Hi, dad." She smiled at him.

His own smile was tight and false as he nodded back, not trusting his voice at the moment. Brie wasn't wearing a bra; she rarely did, her perky A cup breasts not needing one. But now the nipples poking out at him were no longer simply part of his daughter's anatomy, today they were a blatant sexual invitation asking him to suckle them.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah." He tore his gaze from her breasts. Making eye contact he scanned to see if she had caught him. Her face showed only worry for him, no horror or embarrassment. He continued to answer her question.

"Sorry baby. I'm not feeling myself." He flinched as he said 'baby'. That was what the man last night had said; it was not how Oliver addressed Brie.

"Well, 'baby', let me help. I'm making supper, are you hungry?" Brie grinned at him when she repeated baby, and he felt his heart skip a beat in guilt. Did she know he was thinking of her sexually? Had she caught him staring at her breasts? Part of him screamed at himself to stop even as his eyes darted downward to look at the way they pressed the thin material of the t-shirt.

"I don't have much of an appetite."

"Oh no." Brie stepped toward him and pressed her warm, soft hand to his forehead, then cupped his stubbled cheek. "You don't feel too hot."

Oliver closed his eyes and savored the feel of a woman's hand on his cheek. He opened his eyes to see Brie gazing into his eyes with a look of love that mirrored her mother profoundly. The look of concern put a tiny wrinkle between her eyes that he recognized from his own face. The intimacy of that shared crease thrummed along his nerves.

The hand cupping his cheek lifted to his hair and stroked little fingers through his tussled curls intimately. Her eyes traveled up to his thick brown hair with its hints of gray. Compassion and empathy were in ever line of her face.

"Maybe you should call in sick. You deserve a night off for once." He had never told her of his job loss. Why involve her in his crime?

Brie stroked his hair into place as adoringly as any bride, and the bond of love connecting them twisted within the insidious grip of the new perversion that had leaked into his soul.

Oliver loved Brie and knew she loved him. Could they share something as special and enticing as he had witnessed between that father and daughter last night? Could he in fact take his own daughter as his lover?

"What is it?" Brie asked him, her voice quiet, barely crossing the two feet separating them.

"I feel a little dizzy." He whispered.

Taking his hand Brie led him to the living room and guided him gently to the sofa. Sitting him down she said, "Wait here. Relax. I'll get you some tea."

Suddenly his little girl was mothering him. Brie had been doing this since she was tiny, playing house and making Daddy be her husband. She never seemed to outgrow the love of taking care of him. Today if felt wrong accepting her ministrations.

There was no dissuading her though, he'd learned long ago. Brie took far too much pleasure in taking care of him. She made tea, brought him some acetaminophen and gave him the TV remote.

"I'll call in for you."

"I can do it. Thank you sweetie. Go ahead, finish your supper and I'll call. I'll be fine."

Brie left him in the living room reluctantly and Oliver pretended to call his old boss and tell him he couldn't come in. The lie bothered him, but not as much as his eagerness to stay home tonight with Brie.

It didn't take long for him to relax however. Brie and he had always been extremely comfortable with each other. They were friends, as much as father and daughter. They were soon laughing and sharing stories.

Long before Oliver had learned how to weave his experiences scrounging through backyards into stories that involved imaginary people at his old job. So naturally he began to tell the story of the father and daughter he's witnessed.

In this telling the father was a boss and the daughter a secretary. Oliver had been sneaking around to get some of the good coffee that the executives at the factory got that the lower level employees didn't.

Hiding behind a partition in the break room, he listened while the secretary seduced the boss. She told him how awkward she was a giving oral sex and asked for advice. It was a flimsy excuse for sex, he acknowledged "... but it worked. Before I knew it she was going down on him."

"Oh my god!" Brie said, aghast. She was curled up on the other end of the couch their legs tangled together while they both sipped tea and gossiped. "Could you see?"

"Actually yes. I could see through a slit between the two partitions that surrounded the coffee station." He made up. "I saw her strip first...that's why I was watching." He grinned sheepishly.

"Good for you!" Brie enthused. Then she nudged him with her leg, her bare thigh pressing to his calf. "It's about time you showed some interest in sex."

That statement took away Oliver's breath and he gaped at his daughter.

"Don't look at me like that. I have every right to want you to be happy. I wish you would just get laid already. Mom wouldn't want you moping around here all the time."

"Am I moping?" He reviewed his behavior and knew he had been. Brie's arch look told him her opinion of that question. "Okay. I have been. I'm not happy at work and I can't afford to leave the job."

"Then that's even more reason you should go out and have fun sometimes. Seriously you need to get laid."

"Stop saying that, please."

"But it's obvious. I can tell you haven't had any sex drive for... ever... but if you watched those two having sex I bet that kicked started things. That would get me going. What else did you see?"

Impulsively Oliver continued telling the story, partly to get off the topic of his sex drive, but also because he was responding naturally to the arousal he saw in Brie. He knew her mother far too well not to recognize these signals. Brie's pale blue eyes were dark with a wider pupil than normal and she was squirming in her seat, just like Marie when she got horny.

As he described the events, being slightly more detailed than he would have with anyone else, Oliver saw more signs of Brie's arousal. After twenty three years reading these same signals in his wife, Oliver was stoking the fires, partly out of habit and also a profound curiosity to see how similar the two women actually were.

Oliver began to flirt with his daughter the same way he would with his wife. He called her pet names. Where he once called his wife Lady, he called his daughter Princess, but in every other way he worked his child the way he had inflamed his wife for many years.

Soon he was tickling her, and then stroking her neck gently while they rested, weak from laughter. Her neck was as sensitive as her mother's and Brie cooed with delight as his fingers gently stroked along the lines of muscle in her long thin neck.

Telling her stories of silly scraps he had been in as a youth he carefully bragged about his recklessness. Her mother had adored those stories, always reacting by squeezing his muscles or pushing him away when he did something particularly brave or stupid.

With Brie it went much the same, but her pushes were tiny, pretend punches. Her little hands did find as many ways as possible to feel the muscles of his arms and legs. Soon she was sitting in his lap like when she was a small girl, but now his erection threatened to poke her and he had to do some quick adjustments as she squirmed around to engage him as they talked in a deeper more adult way that ever before. They spoke as equals.

Then eventually they curled up with each other, her in his arms as the little spoon, her bum tucked into his groin snugly. Oliver began to ask all about the ins and outs of her life. Her mother had loved regaling him with funny stories of her day. Brie was much the same, always had been, but in this context he behaved more supportively, as a confidant not an adviser. More like a lover than father.

It was the same reaction as with Marie. Brie's body softened against him, her body utterly relaxed and molded to his. With tiny little wriggles of her hips she pressed back more and more, her buttocks almost imperceptibly massaging his cock.

It was hypnotizing how much this felt like having Marie back, and young once again. Everything was the same, except the laugh. Brie's laugh was much more like his own, her humor even more aligned to his than Marie's ever was.

Abruptly Brie spoke, facing down into his arm, her lips brushing the inside of his bicep.

"Do you miss Mom?" It were as though she could read his thoughts.

"Very much."

"Me too."

Oliver squeezed her tight to him wishing there were words enough to sooth the loss they shared.

"You have been the best daughter I could imagine through all of this, Princess. I love you. And I am so proud of you. Thank you for all your help."

"Of course, Daddy. We're a team, right? I would do anything for you. I love you."

As she spoke she snuggled back into him, her whole body writhing along his, rubbing him and adjusting her position. Suddenly he realized that his erection was wedged deeply into the groove of her buttocks and her bra-less breast was pressed into the palm of his hand under her body.

Instantly Oliver was back in college, frozen as he realized that somehow he was accidentally coping a feel of Marie's pert breast. Was his daughter using the same tactic? That night had been the first night Marie and he had made love.

Utterly still, not even breathing in this prolonged moment Oliver allowed his palm to accept the pressure of her breast. He memorized the feel of this particular breast. Brie was smaller than her mother, but firmer. Perhaps this is what Marie was like before two children. He couldn't recall anymore.

The aching sweetness of beginning to know a woman's body washed over him. Confidence followed this wash of pleasure. This is how it always was with him. The moment he was sure a woman wanted him he felt totally in charge and assured.

Even if she said "No" at this point he knew that Brie wanted him. It was in every inch of her body, the smell in the air, the vibration of her voice. This woman was totally aroused and he had done it.

Now, would he do anything about it?

"I trust you Daddy. More than any man." She took a deep breath, her breast filling his palm, her nipple hard and pressed into his hand. His fingers gently curled around and pressed the meat of her offered flesh. Then they both went still, frozen by the enormity of this thing between them.

After a sustained moment where they both absorbed the feel of each other in this overtly sexual context, Brie took a few deep breathes. The rise and fall of her breast in his palm incited him further and he began to grope the tender mound of flesh instinctively.

Moaning, Brie thrust her ass hard against his cock and ground herself back against him. The flood gates now opened, Oliver turned her head with his free hand and they began to kiss passionately, like two people unleashed after a prolonged torment neither had known had been assailing them.

Oliver kissed his daughter like he knew her mouth better than she did. When Brie tried to dig her tongue deeply into his mouth he pulled back a bit and teased her with little licks and twirls. Instantly she groaned a sexual moan of frustration. He knew that sound. It had always been Marie's way of telling him he was right about what she wanted and she was both pleased and resentful of his knowledge.

'This is almost too easy'. he thought. But it felt amazing. There were so many emotions overlaying this encounter. Foremost the release of being in a woman's arms was the strongest and most profound. Brie had been right. He had needed to get laid.

Next most powerful was the familiarity of the physical feelings. This wasn't the partner he had been making love to for the last twenty years, but Brie felt just like his long ago memories of Marie as a young woman. It excited a primal, possessive sensation in him. Oliver had been proud of being worthy of Marie. That sensation was doubled by this being his beautiful daughter.

And then there was the taboo thrill of it all. Like a sharp stab of lust spiking through everything else was this forbidden elation he felt being with not only a young women but his own flesh and blood. It was a direct conduit from his penis to something deep and primitive in his brain and it felt amazing.

With both hands he groped the sleight breasts of his little girl. He began to kiss her neck in a familiar and gratifying way. The taste was new but the reaction and the sensations were the same. So similar and so unique, his daughter excited him like no woman ever before.

Brie was breathing very rapidly and sighing little gasps of delight as his mouth moved expertly around her neck and then to her ears. When his lips enclosed her earlobe she arched her back with delight and he felt her cheek press to his in a broad grin.

Inspired, Oliver moved his mouth back to hers and kissed her deeply while his hands slipped under her t-shirt and began to knead the warm, smooth skin of her bare breasts. Oliver gloried in the softness of her body; the perfection of her skin under his palm was exquisite.

Moving his mouth he lifted her shirt over her head, Brie helping. Then she lay back and looked up at him hopefully, she was so trusting that his heart swelled with pride. Then, with aching reverence Oliver lowered his mouth to his daughter's nipple and began to suckle.

Licking the hard point of flesh, he did his very best to give Brie pleasure. While his lips and tongue worshiped her tiny point of flesh his hands roamed over her skin and massaged the pliant meat of her breasts. Marie had loved it when he did this and Brie appeared to be no different.

As his daughter squirmed with delight, Oliver moved his mouth from one breast to the other, devouring the soft skin and tasting the sweetness that was her flavour. Her skin reminded him of when she was a baby, but now the context was far more salacious. His little girl was an adult.

Long moments he indulged himself and worshiped her breasts, glorying in the youthful suppleness of her flesh. Then as Brie's squirming began to abate somewhat he knew she was craving change. Lifting up Oliver once more began to kiss his daughter, her mouth eager and passionate as she returned his kisses.

It was time to go farther.

As he kissed her ravenous mouth Oliver lowered his hand and began to undo the button on her shorts. Brie whimpered into his mouth, showing her willingness to proceed. He unzipped her fly and Brie thrust her hips up to meet him, rubbing her steaming crotch on his hand.

Oliver moved his hand and began to push her shorts down. Brie reached down and helped him; the two of them broke off kissing and stripped her of the last of her clothing. Her panties, shorts and socks all flew off and suddenly Brie was lying before him nude and displayed for his appreciation.

And appreciate he did. Brie was fitter than Marie had been since college, and the lean lines of muscle on her body aroused him even further. Brie, to Oliver's mind, was as perfect as a woman could be. Her little pussy was smooth and bald, which he had never encountered before and it thrilled him to see her vulva so vulnerably exposed.

Lifting her arms over her head and letting her legs fall open Brie presented herself in all her glory to the avid gaze of her thrilled father. The smooth expanse of her skin was unmarked by blemish or scar. Tiny moles or freckles dotted her body every so often, but for the most part a pale canvas of innocent perfection met his eyes wherever he looked.

Rapt, Oliver took in every detail of his gorgeous child; her thin, soft arms, her long lean legs, the soft flat stomach with just a hint of abdominal muscle flexing as she breathed, her tiny hollow belly button, the swell of her small, firm breasts. Each detail he observed that he had never before taken note of made him love her more and more.

The secret pleasure he took in knowing these seductive features that aroused him were the product of his own genetics added spice to the view. So much so that he took a long time assessing the alluring nymph wantonly offering herself to him.

Then with a tenderness born of pure love Oliver lowered his mouth to her sex and began to kiss his daughter's pussy. The smell of Brie's arousal filled his nose, similar to his wife's, but with a secret flavour all her own.

The first few licks of her swollen outer lips made them both moan. The damp inner lips opened before him, her ample lubrication flowing out from between her unfurled petals. Trying to use restraint and savor every moment Oliver soon found himself lapping at her offered sex in a frenzy of delight.

The musky flavour was overwhelming his restraint and the writhing twitches Brie exhibited aroused him even more. After a time she was squealing her delight at the ceiling as her father delved between the folds of her pussy and sucked on her burning clit.

With his mouth clamped to her quivering opening, Oliver teased his daughter with lashes of agonizing ecstasy. Over and over he made her cum, her body shivering with more violent passion than he had ever witness in a partner.

Planting her feet on the couch Brie lifted her hips and sought more of the torment her father's mouth on her sensitive clit was becoming. Humping her sex up into the air she forced his mouth more firmly onto her clit and Oliver responded by sucking it hard and nipping it lightly with his teeth, just like her mother had loved.

With his hands planted firmly on her buttocks, holding his daughter's ass like a tray of food, Oliver devoured her slippery folds, licking her clit, sucking on her lips and probing into her vagina, making Brie squirm, squeal and sigh as her orgasms went on and on.

Oliver was certain that Brie found the illicit nature of this as exciting as he did. Her orgasm were obvious and powerful, her chest bright red with the extremity of her euphoria. His cock was harder than he had ever felt it, aching and sore from its confinement, but the distraction of his daughter's multiple orgasms had him in its powerful grip.

Finally Brie had to push his head from between her legs.