In The Beginning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janice served us dinner in grand style, always hovering over daddy just a little extra. He kept staring at our tits, we were naked under our sheer peignoirs, and he would touch Janice between the legs whenever he didn't think we were watching. We three girls kept giggling at this and Louise almost chocked on her food once when he slipped his hand under the table and rubbed her thigh. We all got a little tight on the wine and after dessert; daddy announced that he would receive the three of us in the War Room in thirty minutes sharp. He stood and disappeared through the door, without so much as a bye-your-leave. Louise and I looked at each other and broke out in raucous laughter, and Marie thought we had lost touch with reality. She wanted to know about the War Room. We briefed her on the significance of the War Room, and told her that if she became frightened at anything we were doing in there, to let us know and we'd stop what was happening. I think she was a little reluctant at this point, but she shrugged and said okay. We had half an hour to kill so we went into the den and Marie wanted to see Louise's heart shaped hair-do on her pussy. Louise told here to sit on the ottoman and she walked up and put her pussy right in Marie's face. I couldn't see from, where I was sitting, but Louise stood straight up and squealed. I guessed Marie must have touched her from the reaction."

Louise pulled off my cock and said, "My pussy juice was leaking down my legs and Marie slipped two fingers into me just zip! Her thumb hit my clit and I went straight up. She was gone in an instant, lord I wanted her back in me but I had to sit down or fall down. So I sat down on the chair by the fireplace and closed my eyes for a minute. I remember you touching my face and the kiss you gave me, then Marie kissing me too. We could have had our own little three way without Virgil, but that would have been a bad political move." She laid her head down in my lap and sighed. "I miss that so much, but my old body won't let me keep going. I still ache from yesterday afternoon. I still crave a cock in my throat though." "Have you shown Tall the trick you do with your throat yet?" Dianne asked. "This morning," Louise answered, "He was gone the wink of an eye, of coarse I diddled him for over half an hour before he woke up." They both roared over that, at my expense. I vowed revenge on these two. Before it's over, I will have my day.

Louise returned us to the story, "I remember your dad opening the door from the War Room. He had his Ben Hur leather outfit on. His hard prick stuck out through the opening in front like a flagpole. He's so cute in that thing with the suspenders over his broad shoulders. Marie just gaped at him as he ordered us into his chamber. As I recall, Dianne, you shackled him to an X-frame on the wall and put a ball gag in his mouth, to keep him quiet. I went down on him for a couple of minutes but didn't Marie want to eat me out?" "She sure did," Dianne, piped in, "she was all over your heart haired pussy and you were coming like crazy. I remember you screaming for me to help you with her and all I did was stick a finger in her cunt and she collapsed, with an orgasm, on the lounger. She rolled over and you went for her cunt and sent her over again. If you suck cock as good as you eat pussy, Honey, I can see why the Ellis men love you so much." "She does," I assured everyone, "She surely does."

Dianne went on, "Marie got curious about the leather horse so Louise and I tied her over it and started to play with her ass. We spanked her, softly at first, then more vigorously. She was juicing all down the side of the horse, from the spanking. Then you took the flat paddle to her and gave her another great big bingo. She hung helplessly over that thing and daddy was having a fit, hung up on the wall, so I turned him loose. He rushed to Marie and started to tongue her ass hole and I knew where he wanted to go immediately. As he was eating her ass, she told me that daddy was giving her butterflies doing that to her butt. After that, whenever either of us saw someone we wanted to make it with, we'd say we had butterflies for him, or her. It was kind of a secret code between the two of us. Any way, back to daddy. Louise was under the horse sucking daddy's dick, and I had a finger in his ass, and Marie was shrieking at the top of her lungs for daddy to fuck her up the ass. Daddy being the gracious host that he always is accommodated her with a flourish. He shrugged Lou and me off and stood and with a very animated gesture, took hold of his blood-engorged lance and slowly pushed it into Marie, balls deep. I watched as Marie raised her head up as high as she could, to the limit her bonds would allow, opened her mouth to scream and no sound came out. Just a great whoosh of air escaped her lips. Daddy pulled back and thrust into her again. He started a steady rhythm, in and out. I took a cat-o-nine-tails from the wall cabinet, and lashed him across his butt. He roared and plunged back into Marie. I did that four more times."

"I thought he might be hurting Marie so I stopped. He finally blasted her ass full, to overflowing, with his cum and staggered away as soon as he shrank out of her. Marie hung over the horse moaning for a long time after we untied her. I licked her sore little rosebud and sucked daddy's cum from her. Louise took daddy into the bathroom and put him into a hot bath and I glanced in later and watched as she dried him with a big fluffy towel, and sent him to his bedroom. She was naked when she came back. The three of us got into the big sunken bath full of bubbles together, and soaked for a long time. The warm water brought Marie out of her sex-imposed euphoria. We talked about what had happened and how it had to be a family secret because of the incest. Marie crossed her heart and swore to die she would never tell a soul about that night. She also begged us to let her come back again. We had a couple of more times with her in the War Room, but both of us left for school in the fall of that year, so after then, it sort of died down. Marie and I had many more sessions together over the years, but it's been quite a while since I've had her pleasure. I surely miss her. I will definitely get in touch with her."

Louise had returned her mouth to my cock and now had it all the way down her throat. I could feel her throat muscles milking me, as she had this morning. "God, Dianne," I croaked, "she's got it all the way in again. UUUUMMMMMPPPPHHHH, UUUUMMMMMPPPHHHH." I started filling her gullet with my seed again. "UUUUMMMMMPPPHHHH." "Sweet Merciful Mother, I'm cumming too, AAAGGGHHHH, AAAGGGHHHH, AAAGGGHHHH." I heard over the speaker, as Dianne's vibrator sent her on her journey into bliss. "OH MY GOD!!"

We were all quiet for several minutes as we came back to earth. "Are you all right?" I heard Dianne ask. "Sure, Sissy, we're fine. You okay?" "I could sure use your big pecker right now," She answered, "But I can wait a few more days. We've got us a date, Stud Muffin." Louise chuckled again. "I'm going upstairs, to bed. I'll see you soon, Angel. I love you." "I love you too, Mama Lou. Take care of my baby brother." "You know it Angel, same as he takes care of his big black mama." Louise closed the door as she went up the steps.

"My God, Di, she gives the best blow-jobs. I'm drained dry. When are you coming in from New York?" I asked. "I'm flying into Atlanta, a week from Monday, to see Camille's new house. Then on Wednesday, we're driving from Atlanta to there. It's about an eight-hour drive so we should be there before supper. I wish daddy was feeling better, I'd like to give him a thank you fuck for all the help he's giving us kids." She told me. "Louise tells me he can't get it up at all anymore. I know it's killing him." I said, "Guess I'll just have to take his place at the pole." We both laughed at that.

"I'm beat, Sissy. I need sleep for school tomorrow, and I'm fucked out. I love you. I'll see you in two weeks." I said. "Love you too, Tall. Give Louise a big kiss on her pussy for me, will ya?" She replied. "Sure thing, bye."

I got a quick shower and turned in. As I lay there in the darkness, I decided that every person in my family was in some way twisted or perverted, including myself. There were a bunch of skeletons in closets around this house that hadn't as yet been discovered. I had come to realize that many of the people I knew were of the same ilk as we were. After the conversations I had with my family members these last couple of days, I figured that there was no need for me to try and change any of them and I certainly had no plans to change my way of thinking. I'm having too much fun to change.

The remark about the butterflies came back as I drifted off to sleep. I would use that in my paper to Ms. 'Hot To Trot' Stone. I now knew how I would finish my essay.

12