In The Beginning Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled over to the coffee table and helped herself to one of her sisters' cigarettes. After lighting up and inhaling a lungful, she put the smoke carefully into an ashtray. She turned her attention to the billowing condom, which covered my limp pecker. She carefully removed the rubber, being careful not to loose any of its contents. She grinned at me as she held the tip with the fingers of one hand and the rolled end in the other. She then tilted her head back, brought the rolled end to her lips, upended it by the tip and poured the entire cum-load into her open mouth. I watched as she swirled my juices around in her mouth and then swallowed it down. "God I love the taste of cum." She declared. "It's been a long time. Since I've been fucked like that." I was still breathless, from the sex, but her number with the rubber made me weak. I am learning so much about women, and the education never stops.

"I've got to get Chrissie home." She stated. We dressed and left for Dennis' house. "I've never had anybody eat my pussy like that before. She said, as we drove. "Not even Chrissie. You made me cum so hard, I'll feel it for days." "You're a hot fuck, too." I replied, "The trick with the rubber was great! I've never seen anyone do that before." She chuckled and said, "Anything for a laugh." We both laughed after that and I pulled into Denny's drive.

Denny and Chrissie were sitting on the tailgate of his old pickup truck and Chrissie popped up as we got out of my car. "How'd it go?" I asked. They looked at each other and smiled. "Okay." They said together. Gail looked at me then at Chrissie. "Just Okay?" "Well, you know, it was good." Chrissie answered. "Like, it was our first time together and I didn't want to really be too radical, you know?" Gail shook her head and told Chrissie it was getting late and they better go. She came up to me and gave me a deep tongue kiss and whispered in my ear, "I want to do this again, real soon." I answered her with a pat on her cute butt. "You'll have to come over to my house sometime. There's lots of fun stuff to do out there. I'll show you the War Room." With that they were in Gail's car and gone.

"All right, Dennis, what happened?" I howled. "Tell me about the redhead." "Geez, Virg, I wish you'd stuck around. She was blowing me like crazy, for the second time, and Al and Terry came back. They forgot to take the mike stands and when they saw Chrissie suckin' my dick, they both wanted some too. After I came, she blew the both of them too, and I didn't want to kiss her after that. God I was so hot when she was doing them, I jerked off. After the guys left she begged me to fuck her and I just couldn't get it up. Fuck a duck, Virg, she's so fine. I hope maybe I can try again with her." I was floored. "Damn Denny, I'm sorry they came back and screwed you up. If I'd known that, we'd have stayed to run interference for you. I'll talk to Gail and see if we can work that out." "Man," He said, "I didn't even get to see her titties. But I have to tell ya, she can really suck cock." "I'm a connoisseur, my friend, I may have to give her a shot myself." I answered.

I left Denny standing on the driveway and waved as I turned up the street to go home. It had been another interesting day. Finals started on Monday and I needed to review a few things but I was comfortable I wouldn't need to bone up too much. I'd stayed up with my studies all year and I have a really good memory for facts. I turned north on A-1-A, and headed for Islands Estates, as we called our place in the dunes. Tomorrow's another day.


12