In The Beginning Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lounged in one of the soft leather chairs. I still sat at the bar. I watched as she unbuttoned the top buttons on her light summer dress. She slipped her hand inside and massaged her breast as we talked. I don't think she was aware of the fact. She mentioned again how much Dianne enjoyed herself in the War Room. She told me how she would let dad paddle her until her ass was bright red, and then she would take his cock down her throat, or in her ass and let him degrade her. "Playing the submissive slut is her passion. I like to be the receiver, too." Louise said, "But I can dish it out with the best of them. Dianne would only beat Grace. They had some kind of a special relationship I never understood. She never took up the whip to Virgil. She always let someone else do it. He can take it, though." Louise had her dress open to the waist, and had unsnapped the front of her bra. She was rubbing both of her breasts now. "Does this bother you?" She asked. "No, Louise, don't worry about me. We don't have any restrictions between us. If you want to play with yourself, I have no problem with that." I answered.

She chuckled a bit and said, "We could make it 'Clothing Optional' when we're here by ourselves. You already told Janice to do her own thing. Why not us too?" "Works for me. I don't wear much in the summer anyway. I think we should all be as comfortable as we want." I answered. She stood up and left the room. She returned a few minutes later wearing a pastel yellow peignoir. "Much better. Want to come to my room and talk some more?" She asked. "Sure." I said. "Let me run downstairs and change into something more comfortable." We both laughed at my remark. Louise collected the empty beer bottles as I left the room.

I went to my dresser and took out a pair of black silk lounging pajamas, that Dianne had sent me for my last birthday. I had never had them on but this seemed like a good time to try them. I slid my legs into the slippery pantaloons and pulled the loose fitting top up my arms. The cool silk felt great on my skin. I even ran a razor over my face and splashed on a little aftershave lotion. My hair was getting longer and I brushed it back. Soon I'd have enough to gather into a ponytail. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and wished that I was more athletic. My face is kind of rugged, but I'm soft and needed to start working out to tighten up the muscles. Soon, I vowed.

I stopped in the den, on my way to Louise's bedroom suite, and picked two more cold beers from the fridge. I wandered down the long hallway to the bedrooms. I tried to remember the last time I had been inside of Louise's room. Each suite has a huge bedchamber, a sitting room with a fireplace, a bathroom, and closets. Dad's was at the far end of the hall. Louise's was on the right, before dad's, and the other two were on the left side of the hallway. Dad's room and Louise's opened out to the swimming pool. Across from the pool was the outside door from the den, and dad's study. The War Room was on the end of the study, and another large party room was across the hall from the den. The hallways divided each wing and extended, perpendicular, from either end of a central hall, which came from the main foyer area and passed the parlor, and dining room. The kitchen was at the opposite end of the foyer. An open curving staircase led up from the foyer to Dianne's apartment. Additional stairways led up to the upper floor, and down to the cellars from each of the halls in the two wings of the house. The house had been designed so that you could get from one part of the house to another without having to always go back to the foyer.

The door to Louise's room was open as I approached. It was dim inside and I could see the flickering from candles as I entered. Louise was still lighting candles when I crossed the room and came up behind her. I put the beers down on a low table and cupped her large breasts from behind. She sighed and leaned back into me. "You make me feel so good. I wish I was forty years younger so I could take care of you right." "You do just fine. I'm not asking for any more than what we already have. This is very romantic." I said. "Some of these candles are thirty years old and this is the first time I've lit them. Your daddy had a thing for having all these damn candelabras all over the house. Most to them have never burned a candle. I just dust them now and then and wonder what he was thinking about. Your mama used to have a candle burning all the time." Louise has been very nostalgic these past few days. I think the memories were good for her. She turned and pushed me to arms length and said, "Don't you look sexy in your silks?" I felt good in them and said. "You women have all the luck. Sexy undies feel real good on you. I can't imagine wearing them all day under your clothes. It would keep me in a constant state of arousal." "Yes it does, why do you think women get so horny?" She was laughing to herself now.

"Sit, take a load off." She said. I looked around her sitting room and through the arch into her bedchamber. All of the medieval décor had been removed from these rooms and she had replaced it with very feminine, soft and lacy appointments. Beautiful lace draperies adorned the windows and matched the bed covers. All this in light pastels and fluff gave the room a romantic setting. "Nice digs, Louise, I like it." I said. "Camille helped me do it all a long time ago. You're the first male that's ever seen it." She beamed. "I'm honored, My Queen." I replied.

I was sitting on a Victorian lounger. I rested my head back on the high arm and laid on my side facing Louise as she sat on a long sofa, across a marble topped table from me. She looked majestic in her nearly transparent yellow robe. Her huge breasts were clearly visible through the thin fabric. "Do you ever masturbate?" She asked. "I used to, a lot." I answered. "I've been pretty lucky lately. I've been getting laid so much, I haven't had much need." She laughed and smiled, "You sure have. I can't hear much up here, but I can hear the hollering when y'all are getting off. Some of the young ones you're bringing home are real squealers." "I'll try to keep it down in the future." I said. "Don't you dare," She wailed, "I get hot listening to you. I love to watch people having sex too. I think about it later and jerk myself off. Don't you ever think about the women you've fucked and get aroused?" "I suppose I do. Like I say, I haven't jerked off in a while because I've been getting pussy almost every day. Sometimes more than once." I told her. "You masturbate often?" I asked. "I do. I haven't had the luxury of an active sex life like you lately. It was seven years since your father and I did it last, before you and I had sex the other night. I've burned out a many a vibrator in that length of time. I won't lie and say I'm not enjoying your attention. You've given me a new reason to look forward to tomorrow but, I won't kid myself either, I know you will not be satisfied with just me. I don't want that either. I like me and I like what I do. I'm excited about Janice coming back here. She and I had some wild times together. We will again. So will the two of you. She is a hot little bitch and can fuck for hours. She came mighty quick today because she's been out of circulation. She's ready for some peter, and we're gonna have fun with her." She said.

Louise was leaning back against the couch and her legs were spread open. She was slowly rubbing her pussy with her fingers. She held the beer to her lips, with the other hand and took a sip. She sat the beer on the table and looked over at me. I watched intently as her fingertips disappeared into her well-lubricated opening. My cock had risen to full attention and had slipped out through my fly. The air felt cool on me and I took my erection in my hand and pulled it forward bringing a drop of fluid to its tip. I know what feels good and I slid my thumb over the tip spreading the juice over the end. Louise and I held each others eyes for a long moment and she said, "Feels good, doesn't it?" I nodded. She had three fingers buried in her pussy and her thumb rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes and laid her head back. I couldn't believe that I was sitting in the same room with a sixty-year old black woman, whom I had known for my entire existence, jacking off. My life had certainly taken some strange turns lately.

Louise's breath was coming hard and she was getting close to an orgasm. I had been slowly stroking myself but had not reached the level of arousal she had. It only took a few more seconds and Louise took a huge lungful of air in and it whooshed out in a great sigh as her climax overtook her. She held her legs tightly together and let the sensation wash over her. She relaxed after a few minutes and reached for the beer bottle and took a long swallow. "Hoo, sometimes it hits so hard." She breathed. "I'm sorry to have made you watch." "Don't be sorry. I enjoyed your pleasure." I said. "Look what you've done to me." My cock was rock hard and I slowly moved my hand up and down. It sparkled in the candlelight with the moisture that leaked from my slit. "How long is it, Tall." She asked. "It was 7 1/2" once, but I think it's longer now. It feels bigger because it's getting harder now." I answered. She got up off the sofa and got a ruler from her desk drawer. She knelt on the floor in front of the settee, and opened the snap on the waistband of my pajamas. I moved my hand and she took my cock and laid the ruler on top, with one end against my stomach. The tip reached to just short of 8 3/4". "It's longer." I said. "I see that." She remarked. "You're packing quite a weapon there, Cowboy. Finish what you were doing, I want to watch you come." She sat next to me as I laid back and returned my hand to my cock. I pumped my hand up and down for many minutes. All the while Louise watched with fascination. It was plain to see that I was drawing closer to the object of her interest. I was sure that I would generate a mammoth load due to the length of time I had been jacking myself. "I want you to cum on my tits, Tall. Will you do that?" She was staring right into me. "Lay back and open your gown." I said. She obliged and I knelt beside her and started to pump my dick with total determination. I felt my semen begin its way up the length of my cock and I leaned over her huge tits. I bellowed like a bull as I plastered her with great strings of white sperm. Again and again I erupted and coated her nipples, tits, and chin with my seed. Her black skin shown with criss-crossed streams of my spilled cum and she wasted no time in smearing it all over herself. She continued to rub it in until she shown all over. "My God, Cool, what a load." She hissed. "Look at all of it. I'll bet you're gonna make some good babies, someday." The thought made me shiver.

"That will have to wait, My Sweet, I have other fish to fry at the moment." I declared. "I'm gonna find me a sandwich, get a shower and get some sleep. But first I have to call Dennis." Louise got up and said, "Make your call, and I'll rustle you up a snack."

I called Dennis from the den and woke him up. "Thanks for the call." He said. "I have some schoolwork to finish and would have slept until dawn." "Tell me about this drummer." I said. "Have you heard him play?" "Ya, in Jacksonville a couple of weeks ago. His group plays a lot of shrimp boat rock and surfing music. He does some Buffet stuff, sings a good song. Power hitter though, we'll have to settle him down a bit. He likes southern rock and they do a lot of the stuff we do too. His name's Jeff. Says he might have a bass player too. I sure would like to talk Terry into staying around, though. He has just the right attitude. Al's awful moody, but he's a terrific drummer. It's too bad he's so smart and got that scholarship." Denny explained. "Let's try to get up and give him a listen after school gets out. I'm not doing anything until after that. Remember, we have the dance at our school Saturday night. I want us to go out with a bang. We've made some good friends over the years and they have all supported us in the music, especially the girls." I said. "See you in the morning at school. Bye" "Bye."

Louise had a tasty Dagwood on the table when I entered the kitchen. She still had the yellow frilly thing on and I snuck up behind her and popped her on the ass. She tried to grab my hand but I was too quick. She laughed and said, "I will get even, you know? I'll make sure of that." I parked my butt in a chair and devoured the sandwich. She pushed a slice of apple pie, a-la-mode, across the table at me. I ate that too and was happy for the food. "Shower and sleep, in that order, see you in the morning." I stood and gave her a peck on the cheek and went downstairs.

I slept like a log and was almost dressed when Louise appeared with my morning cup of courage. "You're up bright and early." She commented. "Much to do this week." I answered. "And I am ready. Finals all week, a project to complete in woodshop, and music on Saturday night, not to mention preparations for the arrival of my two favorite sisters." I said. "As far as I know, they are your only two sisters, but that doesn't mean I know everything." She chuckled. "Breakfast is ready when you are."

I ate quickly and was out the door for school. I was early into the parking lot at school, and took a place close to the building. I backed in and saw Dennis rounding the corner just as I stood up. He parked his pick-up next to mine, and he and Chrissie and Gail piled out. "Hi kids. How are we all this morning?" I asked, surprised to see them all together. Dennis had a Cheshire cat smile on his face and the girls followed along like ducklings behind their mama. "I'm great." Dennis said as he walked up. "I gave the girls a ride." I laughed out loud and said, "I'll bet you did." They all looked at me, and at each other, and then they got the joke. Gail blushed bright pink and asked. "You're not mad at us for leaving are you?" "Not at all, Hon, I needed sleep. Besides, y'all needed time together. Did Denny take good care of Chrissie?" I returned. "Dennis took care of both of us. He doesn't fuck like you do, though. But he's lots of fun." She answered. "Thanks for sharing." I said and turned and headed for the building.

I saw Ms. Stone in the hall outside of the teacher's lounge. "Good morning Mr. Ellis." She said brightly. "Did you have a nice weekend?" "Why, yes I did, as a matter of fact. How was yours?" I asked in return. Her eyes clouded when I asked the question and she answered softly, "Probably not as good as yours." "I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked. "Help, probably not. Take my mind off of it, probably, but not right this minute. How is your paper coming along?" She had changed the subject. "Well, to tell you the truth, I finished it yesterday. I considered turning it in early but wasn't sure if you wanted us to do that." I answered her question. "You may, if you wish. It will help me to get all the papers read as soon as possible." She said. I reached between my books and produced my completed offering and handed it to her. "I'll look forward to your reaction." I said and thanked her for accepting it early. "I'll see you last period." She said and turned into the teachers lounge.

I had a final in history and answered every question confidently, hoping for a high score. History being one of my favorite subjects, I had little difficulty with the test. I finished early and asked for a hall pass to go to the office and look for some information on an electronics school I was considering in Daytona. The office clerk was most helpful and I soon had several pamphlets regarding that and other similar programs at other schools in the area. I was strolling back to class when I met Gerald in the hall. "Hi, Virg, when's a good time to check out your lawn job?" He asked. "Any time, let me know and I'll be there to meet you. How about after school today? I'm anxious to fill the job, I've got some other work I need done as well." I told him. "Today is good, is 4:00 alright?" He asked. I told him that was good and I gave him directions to the Islands.

The bell rang just as I re-entered the room. I picked up my books and started for Ms. Stone's classroom. I noticed my yellow folder on her desk as I entered the room. There was a green post-it note stuck to the front of it but I couldn't read what it said. I sat in my usual seat near the door. Ms. Stone was talking to a couple of the girls on the other side of the room and she looked past them and smiled at me as I sat down. As the bell rang, she took up a position at the front of the room and we were asked to take a plain sheet of paper and for a few minutes, she wanted us to write down what we felt to be the single most important thing we had experienced in our years as a high school student. I was most intrigued at this. I had just turned in my term paper that dealt with that very subject. Of coarse my answer was my interaction with every person I had come in contact with. After a few moments she asked each of us to stand and read what we had written on the page. Some of my classmates had some really lame answers, some had not a clue what to write, and some were not sure of what the question was. I was next to last to answer and when I read the short, but meaningful, statement to the class, I was very quiet in the room. "Would you care to broaden your answer?" Ms. Stone asked. "No, Ma'm." I answered. "The single most important thing I have experienced as a high school student is: My interaction with each person I have had the good fortune to come into contact with. Teachers, other students, office workers, book store clerks, business associates, it makes no matter who, or whether the experience was good or bad, it was important. The good results, and the bad results all have meaning. Everything adds up to the end product, what you are is what you have experienced and how you have let it influence you." The room was silent. Ms. Stone's heels clicked loudly on the tile as she walked behind her desk. I could hear the hiss her stockings made as she sat down. "Mr. Ellis, have you ever given any thought to being a teacher?" She asked. I stood there dumbly. She nodded that I should sit. "Mr. Ellis here turned in his term paper to me earlier today. I usually read early papers when I get home, but I had a few minutes at lunchtime and decided to scan through his. If I were grading on a curve, I would be hard pressed to find a way to place this essay on that curve. You should be proud of this work, Mr. Ellis, your interest in what we have said this year and the way you presented your subject are worthy of note. You shall graduate from this coarse with the highest grade I have ever given a student in my nineteen years as a teacher. With your permission, I would be pleased to submit your recitation to the State Board Of Education for recognition."

The shrill clanging of the bell broke the spell and the class bolted for the door. I sat in my seat until everyone was gone. Ms. Stone still sat behind her desk. We stared at each other for several minutes. She finally spoke first, "So your sister told you about butterflies?" More a question than a statement. "Busted. Dianne told me quite a bit." I said. "We're good friends, I miss her not being at the Islands. What else did she tell you?" She asked. "Does it really matter?" I asked back. "I guess not. You and I seem to have a very powerful attraction suddenly. What happened in the past is history. The future is what's important now." She said. "I was hoping that we might find something in the future." I said. "The butterflies seem to indicate the possibility of that." She said. "It's very private at the Islands Estates. Perhaps you'd stop by for a drink and we could talk about the future?" I asked. "I might just do that. When's good for you?" She asked excitedly. "I'll leave that up to you, I'm flexible." I said. "See you around seven tonight then." She stood, smoothed her skirt and walked around the desk and waited for me to reach the front of the room. "I've never had a relationship with a student, or anyone else other than your sister and your father. I must be discrete." She said seriously. "Mum's the word. See you tonight." I touched her lips with my fingertip and she pursed then with a kiss. I was hard as a rock and it was plain that she had noticed.