In the Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers

"There's nothing in the rules that says I can't ask for that."

"Don't say anything else, Selena!" Reba screamed. "I need to talk to you in the kitchen, right now!"

"Wait!" Forrest shouted. "You don't have to do what I just said. You already humiliated Malcolm and me. If you want to end the game right now, we are fine with that, right Malcolm?"

"Right," he said. "You don't need to do your forfeit, Selena."

"We're going in the kitchen right now, Selena," Reba said as she got up quickly and almost dragged her friend away. The men heard the sounds of arguing through the closed door. After a minute, the voices calmed and spoke softly. When the women came back, their faces were hard with anger.

"I'm sorry for slapping you just now, Forrest," said Selena through gritted teeth. "I apologize and hope you'll forgive me. It seems you and Malcolm came up with that forfeit because you want to end the game.

"Reba and I talked it over, and we don't think we've paid you back enough for Cancun. So we want to keep playing.

"Reba and I are going to do what you guys want. But since you want to finish the game, we're changing the rules again.

"After Reba and I finish doing our forfeit, we're only playing four more hands. But maybe we won't, because the men or the women each have the right to end the game any time they want. If they choose to do that, they have to do one more forfeit.

"If we give up first, we'll go on the cheap cruise to Mexico with you and never bring up the lap dances again -- that is, unless we find out that you ever go back to Mares and Stallions or any other club like that. That will show us that you really don't respect us anymore and we might as well see a lawyer.

"You can add whatever you want to that if we ask to stop. You may as well pile it on, because if you want to end the game first, we'll make you do the most humiliating forfeit we can think of. Any questions?"

"Forget it, Selena," said Forrest. "You're ahead, so let's stop now. This is stupid."

"Don't talk to me about stupid, Forrest," she said.

She got up.

"Reba, let's do this on the big couch here. I'm going to get a sheet to put over it. Do you prefer the top or the bottom? Don't be afraid. Okay, you want the bottom. Don't cry or you're going to make me cry, too."

They got into position, but neither woman moved. Their faces were expressionless. Finally, Selena spoke.

"Don't look at them. I can't see them, but I know their mouths are so wide open that that their chins are dragging on the ground."

"The cameras!" shouted Reba.

Selena thought for a moment.

"We can't ask them to turn them off, or they'll use that to make us stop. Don't think about them. Ready? I'm going to start."

When Reba jumped, Selena apologized and spoke soothing words until Reba relaxed. She began licking Reba, who began shaking. Reba took control of herself and began working on Selena.

At first, they were like two robots, but slowly their bodies began to squirm, and they began to make sounds. As the sweat poured from them and they shone in the light, their movements became more frantic and their sounds louder. There was no more hesitation. They were completely absorbed in the pleasure they were giving and receiving.

It took less than ten minutes for both women to come for the first time. They didn't stop until they each had several more orgasms, and when they did Selena rolled off Reba. They lay there, head to feet, for a couple of minutes.

Reba stood up took her friend's hand and pulled her up. She embraced her and gave her a passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Please, don't say anything," and led Selena to the bathroom.

The women returned to the table in a few minutes. Their scrubbed faces were still red, and so were the men's. Selena inspected the naked men thoroughly.

"Good," she said, "neither of you came. Time to play."

Two cards were turned over, and Malcolm lost.

"We already decided on your forfeit," said Reba. "You're going to give Forrest a blow job and swallow his come."

The men didn't act surprised.

"We talked it over while you were doing each other on the couch," Forrest muttered in a meek voice. "We give up. We'll do whatever it takes so we can all go to Cancun. So the game is over."

"You weren't listening, Forrest," said Selena. "You can agree to that after the next three forfeits, whether you win them or we do. But we need to watch you two do this, and then we have three more chances to humiliate you after that."

"We're not going to do it, and you can't make us," Malcolm said in his slurred voice.

"That's what you think," Reba said. "You may not cooperate, but all that booze and Viagra you swallowed will help us. Give me a hand with Malcolm, Selena. I have an idea. Let's get him stretched out on the floor."

He struggled, but he was so drunk that he couldn't stop them. They pulled Malcolm down to the floor and got him on his back. Then Reba stood over him with one leg on each side of his stomach. She jumped in the air, raised her legs and came down hard on his belly, knocking the air out of him. After she did the same thing three more times, he wasn't moving.

Forrest watched this from the couch, swaying drunkenly from side to side. When the women came for him, he went limp, and they had a hard time getting him into position. They were breathing hard by the time they moved him on top of Malcolm so the two men were lying head to foot. They dragged him up Malcolm's body until Forrest's hard cock was aimed down at Malcolm's mouth.

They put some pillows under Malcolm's head to lift it up, and now Forrest's cock was pushing hard against his lips. They pinched Malcolm's nostrils shut until he had to open his mouth, and Forrest's cock jumped into it. Malcolm's frightened eyes were darting in all directions.

"What now?" Selena asked, turning to Reba "How are we going to make Malcolm suck while Forrest pushes his cock in and out of his mouth?"

"I don't know" Reba said. "What's that?"

Both the women turned around quickly to see the source of the strange sound.

It was Malcolm yelling, but the sound was muffled. Forrest had managed to get his cock out of Malcolm's mouth, but the effort exhausted him. As he had tried to move away, he had slipped and come down on Malcolm's face. The women watched them a moment.

"What do you think Malcolm is so upset about?" Reba asked.

"I'd be upset, too. Forrest's ass is on top of Malcom's mouth. That would make me scream louder than Malcolm."

Reba was lost in thought for a minute.

"I have an idea," she said, standing up. "Follow me to the bathroom."

The women left. When they came back, the men were lying on their backs looking up at them.

"We talked this over," Reba said. "You said you really wanted to end the game early, so we'll forget about the next three forfeits and go to the final forfeit.

"Remember, we warned you that if you wanted to stop the game before we did, you'd have to do the most humiliating thing you've ever done. When we said that, we didn't know what it would be, but just now you gave us an idea that's worse than anything either of us could have thought of.

She bent down and showed the men some boxes in her hands and then stood again.

"A couple of years ago, I had a scare, and I had to have a doctor do an exam that required me to have an enema before I went in. When I went to the drugstore, I saw these kits were on sale for half-price, so I bought a half-dozen. I don't know why, because I've never used one again.

"To end the game now, this is how your forfeit will work. We're going to use a plastic syringe to inject the prep solution from one of the kits into Forrest's ass. Then we're going to move him over to where he was just a minute ago, with his ass right on top of your mouth, Malcolm.

"We're going to put my swimming nose clip on your nose, so you won't be able to breathe through it. I'll hold Forrest to make sure he doesn't move, and Selena will be filming.

"Because of the nose clip, you'll eventually have to open your mouth and try to breathe around Forrest's asshole. Meanwhile, Forrest will try to hold back, but the chemicals in the prep kit are really strong, and eventually he'll start spasming and everything will come out right at your open mouth. Once Forrest starts, I'll take off your nose clip so you can breathe while you're swallowing.

"We can't think of anything more degrading for Malcolm. And Forrest will be almost as humiliated as he does this to his best friend. When Forrest is done, we'll clean both of you up in the shower, and Selena will drive Forrest home.

"We realize this is pretty extreme and totally disgusting. We were wondering if the two of you will ever be able to look at each other again. Selena and I may have to get together by ourselves. Maybe one of you will get another job so you won't have to see each other at work.

"You'll both hate us. Maybe one or both couples won't be able to get past it. If we don't get divorced and get counseling, we promise to never mention the Cancun trip or the cheap cruise again."

"So it's your call, Malcolm. We can't force you to suck Forrest off. But because you are helpless, we can make the final forfeit happen. If that's what you choose, we will turn off the cameras, because none of us will ever want to see that sight again."

The room was so still you could have heard a pin drop. They all seemed to be holding their breaths. Reba broke the silence.

"Okay, Selena. I guess Malcolm prefers to give us his decision again without saying anything. It's the final forfeit. Forrest is making a feeble attempt to move. Bounce on his stomach a few times until he holds still while I inject the prep into his ass."

"No!" Malcolm screamed.

Reba paused.

"That's not good enough, Malcolm."

"I'll do it," he said and broke down crying.

"Thank God!" Reba said. "I was getting nauseous just thinking about what I was about to see. I'm so happy you didn't choose that. Thank you."

"Thank you from me, too," Selena said. "Now let's get this forfeit finished. Help me get Forrest on the couch."

Once they lifted him onto the couch, Forrest had trouble sitting up straight, so Reba sat down next to him and tried to steady him as she spoke.

"Kneel on this throw rug, Malcolm, and move between Forrest's knees."

Malcolm followed her instructions. When he was in position, his eyes were wide and he was trembling with fear as Reba spoke again.

"To make this easier, just take it in your mouth as far as you can and begin sucking. Keep your hands on the floor. We'll take care of the rest. Just suck as hard as you can. Got it?"

He haltingly followed her instructions.

"That's it," Reba said. "The Viagra is helping you because it got hard right away. Keep sucking. Don't be afraid. I do this for your birthday and anniversary every year. It isn't the end of the world."

Malcolm began gagging.

"Stop sucking and move your head back," Reba said. "Let it fall out of your mouth. Take a few breaths and calm down. That's enough. Now take it back in your mouth and start sucking again."

"We're waiting, Malcolm. If you can't do it, we'll go to Plan B and you won't have to anything. We'll do it all for you. Once we inject the stuff into Forrest's ass, it will be too late to change your mind."

Malcolm put his mouth on Forrest again and started sucking.

"That's good," Serena said. "Suck harder. I want to see those cheeks caving in. Good. You know what to do now, Reba."

Sitting next to Forrest, Reba leaned over and took one of his hands in each of hers and placed them around Malcolm's head. With Forrest holding Malcolm's head and her hands over Forrest's, she began moving Malcolm's head up and down on Forrest's cock. Malcolm made a few gagging sounds but didn't stop sucking.

Reba's hands guided Forrest's hands in a slow, steady rhythm. After a while, she stopped guiding him and just kept her hands over his. He continued to move Malcolm's head with his hands. She took her hands off and stood up. Forrest's hands didn't stop.

Forrest began breathing harder and faster. His hands began speeding up. Malcolm tried to get free of the hands, but they held his head tightly. Suddenly, the hands pulled him hard and held him tight against Forrest's crotch as he came into Malcolm's mouth.

Forrest spurted so hard that some of the come went straight down Malcolm's throat and some went up the back of his throat and came out his nose. Malcolm's head tried to jerk free, but Forrest's hands held it tight.

As his mouth filled with come, Malcolm began to swallow as fast as he could to keep from choking. At the same time, he began sneezing out come mixed with snot. When Forrest's hands finally relaxed, Malcolm wrested his head free.

They all watched Malcolm crying and making strange faces as he tried to deal with the taste in his mouth. He kept spitting even when there wasn't anything left to spit. Reba offered him a tall glass of bourbon. He gargled with it and spit the liqud back into the glass. Finally, he stopped crying and collapsed onto the floor.

The women waited a few minutes as Malcolm lay silently on the carpet while Forrest slumped against Serena on the couch with his eyes closed.

Then the women poked their husbands, and Reba handed the cards to Forrest. He didn't do anything until Serena poked him again. Reba took the card Forrest dealt to Malcolm and placed it on the floor by his face.

Forrest was the loser, and the women gave each other a high five.

"This time, the two of you are going all the way." Reba said, "and Forrest will be the bottom."

Forrest stood up and tried to take a step, but, Selena easily pulled him down on the carpet. He landed flat on his back, and she did the same drop-downs on top of his belly as Reba had done to Malcolm earlier. Soon he was nearly lifeless.

Selena and Reba rolled Forrest over onto his stomach and pushed pillows under his mid-section until his butt was sticking up. Selena squeezed some lube onto a finger and moved it around inside him. Then she pressed the nozzle of the plastic bottle into his anus and slowly squeezed the rest of the lube into him.

They struggled with Malcolm before they finally draped him over Forrest. Then they stepped back for a moment to admire their handiwork.

Reba reached down and began stroking Malcolm, who responded almost instantaneously. They both strained to maneuver Malcolm's body until his cock was pushing against Forrest's asshole.

Forrest was still aware enough to tighten his ass muscles. They took turns pushing on Malcolm's ass, but it wasn't enough to overcome the resistance.

"I've got an idea," Reba said. "Watch."

She rubbed a finger in Forrest's ass crack until it was covered with lube.

"Line up Malcolm's cock until it's pushing at Forrest's asshole again," she said to Serena.

She waited until Serena followed her instructions and then quickly stuck her lubed finger into Malcolm's ass.

He yelled and his body jerked violently and slammed into Forrest. Forrest screamed as Malcolm penetrated him.

Reba sat on Malcolm and the combination of her weight and the lube pushed his cock in until his balls stopped it. Selena took a camera and focused on Forrest grimacing and groaning.

Once Malcolm was buried inside Forrest, Reba got up, grabbed his waist and pulled him out a little. Then she pushed his butt, and he easily slid back in.

"You're so lucky, Forrest," Selena said. "Malcolm's not small, but his isn't as long and thick as yours. All you're getting is tremendous humiliation mixed with some discomfort. If he was larger, you would be in a world of pain."

Reba continued pulling and pushing. She began sweating from the effort. After a while Selena relieved her.

As Selena pushed and pulled, she noticed that Malcolm was beginning to move with her and was no longer dead weight. She stopped pushing as hard, but the rhythm stayed the same.

She turned her head to Reba and nodded toward the men.

"The viagra's starting to take over," she said.

She began gradually lowering the pressure from her hands on Malcolm's butt. It didn't seem to slow him. She stopped pushing and began following him with her hands barely touching him. After a couple of minutes, she took her hands away and got up.

She and Serena saw Malcolm was increasing his speed. Now there was some pain for Forrest, and he body couldn't handle it. He began moaning, and his body tried to shake Malcolm off.

Suddenly, Malcolm grabbed Forrest's hips and slammed into him three times and then stopped with his cock buried inside him. He shuddered as he unloaded into his friend.

Reba and Selena whispered to each other as the exhausted men lay in front of them. As Malcolm's cock got soft and came out of Forrest, Reba spoke.

"That was great. Only two forfeits to go."

When it came time to turn over the cards, the men wouldn't turn theirs over. They pleaded with their wives to end the game. Finally, the women turned over the men's cards as the men yelled "No!"

The women laughed.

"Reba lost," Selena said. "What disgusting thing are you going to make us do now?"

"Don't say anything," Malcolm yelled at Forrest. "We want to stop right now and give them Cancun."

"That's not going to happen," Reba said. "We still get one more chance after this, even if you decide to do nothing."

Forrest's face was dark, and suddenly he exploded.

"They have no idea how it feels to have your ass ripped open and something stuck so deep into your guts that it's almost coming out of your mouth. We should tell them to fist each other. They'll beg us to end this."

"No!" shouted Malcolm. "Shut up, Forest! Let's give them something easy and get this over with."

"Just a minute," said Selena. "I think Forrest just asked for a forfeit. But I don't understand what he's talking about."

"Did he say 'fist each other?'" asked Reba. "What does that mean?"

The men were silent.

"Stay here, and I'll look it up," Reba said. When she returned with her tablet five minutes later, her face was white.

"Let's go into the kitchen, Selena," she said. "I have to show you some videos."

There was silence for almost ten minutes, and then a loud and combative discussion started in the kitchen. Once again, it gradually turned low and conspiratorial for a few minutes before Selena and Reba returned to the men and Selena spoke.

"You guys made a big mistake. We had no idea women put their hands inside other women's vaginas and asses. We saw some links with men in them. Some of them were men fisting women, but most of them had women fisting men. We saw some women put both their hands into the man's ass, and a few where the woman put her whole arm in up to her shoulder.

"Reba and I are going to honor our word and do the revolting and painful forfeit Forrest asked for.

"We had been wondering what else we could do to you. Thank you for inspiring us. While you're enjoying our agony and mortification, we'll be thinking about what we're going to do if we win the last forfeit. I hope you'll think about it a little, too, so you won't enjoy the fisting as much."

"What did I tell you," said Malcolm to Forrest. "Please take it back."

"Too late," said Reba. "I guess we'll do this on the rug, Selena. We'll use lots of lube and be as careful as we can."

It took the women twenty minutes of hysterical screaming and sobbing to each get one hand all the way into the other's vagina. Although they tried to be slow and careful, pulling their hands out hurt even more. They lay on the carpet exhausted and crying for a few minutes. Then they embraced, kissed and dried their tears.

The men were sitting on the couch looking at the women aghast. Selena backed away from Reba, turned to the men and spoke.

"Is everybody ready for the big hand. I'm calling it that because there's at least a fifty-fifty chance that the forfeit will involve hands inside asses."

edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers