In the Company of Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked over and around my chest and nipples, kneading the slabs of my pecs in her fingers, grabbing at the handfuls of muscle.

"I love how hard you are!" she exclaimed contentedly.

"There are plenty of hard bodies were we're going," I panted in response.

I found this treatment extremely erotic, so I lifted her up to have my amusement. I am essentially naked now with nothing on above the waist and my pants and briefs down on the floor of the truck. She grabbed the back of the seat behind my head as I positioned her above my throbbing member, and then slouched in the seat to make room for our fucking.

Soon I was impaling her yet again.

This time was so much better though. As soon as I had gotten her into a rhythm of fucking and rocking around my colossal monster, I insistently reached up and, using my considerable strength, ripped her dress off from her body, from top to bottom, exposing those amazing knockers again that I'd fantasized about so much tonight.

One for each hand!

I needed to sanctify her again after that little bastard tarnished her cunt. She was still so extraordinarily tight around me. It took all the slickness of her walls to keep the friction down as she stretched around me like that.

"Hey, man, give me some help," I begged of Jamie.

"We'll be there soon," he replied, but nevertheless he reached his hand around to play with her little clit.

I was sucking her tits, massaging them in both hands.

I could feel Jamie's fingers probe the pussy lips around where my dick is splitting her apart and it seemed to do the required trick. She released another flood of juice to wet my path, moistening my shaft, allowing my penetration all the way to hilt.

I could feel my tremendous, hairy balls hanging down into the open air, as her ass slammed repeatedly against my thighs. The bitch felt so good. God, just let me cum forever. I wanted to die fucking.

And her pussy pulsated around me like a vice grip, tenderizing my dick like a slab of meat.

There was nothing else at that moment. Jamie's probing fingers had ceased to exist to me; the truck and the drive to the house had ceased to exist. All that remained was my cock in her pussy.

MY BIG HARD FUCKING MASSIVE COCK. Penetrating her. Filling her. Shaping her pussy so that it conformed only to my dick. Only knew my feel, my touch.

Her tight little opening was like the smallest, tightest space on the earth, completely containing me like no pussy had ever contained a BIG, HARD DICK like mine before. I knew that we were reaching that wholly primordial place, like some mythical Adam and Eve discovering original sin for the first time.

Her eyes rolled back inside her head, her moans and breathe came raggedly.

This was the edge of an abyss down which she would plunge tonight, as one after another of my brothers ravaged her and the other girls until dawn with the same intensity of the first man plundering the first woman. Each would become, for the briefest second in time, the only HARD COCK in the world to this woman.

This will be complete depravity. A decadent sexual orgy.

I sensed rather than saw Doug and Jamie looking at each other. Something about our breathing informed them that this girl and I were at the mythical place that most men only truly dream about on a night like this, but hardly ever achieve.

I sensed the car speed up, racing to the awaiting throng.

I knew I was deep into her womb, deep into that place where babies are created, ecstatic that I was (in some way) fathering a newfound awareness in her pussy, it had taken my outline. I knew it, I could FEEL it. The tightness became like a second skin around my phallus.

I could no longer feel my movements within her. That was also becoming a lost part of my sensory perception. I was so completely and wholly occupying her, we became one person, one thing for a moment.

MY BIG, HARD COCK, SHEATHED IN HER TIGHT PUSSY.

I looked down to make sure that it was still in there. All I felt was a pleasure I had never experienced anytime before. All other feeling down there had long been lost to me.

MY BIG, HARD COCK, SHEATHED IN HER TIGHT PUSSY.

Her lips expanded around and swallowed MY BIG HARD COCK again to remind me of where I was. It was the only thing she understood. Oh, man. I could see it enter and then pull out, encircled by her flesh.

There was only this. Deep, deep, deeper, deeper...my never ending BIG HARD COCK piercing her.

Then in the depths of my balls a tsunami wave washed over me, heading for the shore, crashing loudly.

I let my head fall back, totally lost inside her. Then the motion of her hips sped up in expectancy of the oncoming event. Again my balls expanded, I felt them grow like great tremulous fruit. They quivered, spilling all their contents down the path to her womb. The primal quest to regenerate in the conscious awareness of each of those millions of little sperm poured forth from me. Wave after wave, jet and jet, into those dark nether regions that were so warm. Like sunshine, yet darker than the most mysterious night.

She was now complete.

A scream of pure ecstasy from her filled the waiting silence.

Only then did I realize we had stopped. Man after man stood around us in the garage, staring at the lingering moment in awe. Each acolyte had desire written in his eyes. Waiting to play the game, like hungry wolves, waiting for their turn to participate in this ordained sacrifice.

The waiting hands pulled her naked body off my battering ram, lifting her exhausted form up and into the house.

I looked down at my stiff dick, not as big as I remembered it being a few minutes ago. For the first time this night my energy was momentarily spent. My enormous scepter, in all its glory, slathered in sticky wet glistening pussy juice, now proudly started to bow its massive head after a job well done, retreating painstakingly down to lie dormant along my left thigh, shrinking to a thin, smaller five-inch appendage, hovering just above the hairy twins. And then, with its reduction sadly ended, the shuddering energy done, there was nothing more to say.

I got up from my seat and went into the house.

I was aware that, even for all that has just passed, the real night was only just beginning.

* * *

Copyright © 2001, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.