All Comments on 'In The Deep End'

by domdaddy4u

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That was hot

Loved your story you had me wet and wishing I was getting fucked like that. More stories please and make them hot!

Gloria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
one good stories

this is one of the best story that i've read

you are one good writer

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
not bad

It was a god story, but I'm more for the incest solo one on one thing. Don't care for the group thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like the incest the best and it would be nice to have the incest go to a nude beach and meet others with maybe a 4 some incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Garbage

I couldn't get through it. Stop switching from first person to third. It breaks up the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bad

when will you writers learn when it comes to incest it HAS to be the fewer the better and NO OUTSIDERS it is way to easy for someone to blab and ruin it all and her cheating on her husband was a story killer also

DBRS

Romantic1Romantic1about 13 years ago
Loved the expanded 'Group Thing'

Nice touch to expand from another B-Sis incest story to include a couple of others. You handled it well ... wish there'd been more, in fact. Keep it up - so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I couldn't read the whole thing...

Penny is described as having small breasts. Then they're described as 34C's. Has this guy ever seen actual breasts? Millions of women pay good money for babies that size. Then he suffers from premature ejaculation, carries his sister to the bed, where he immediately screws her. Really? Not the least bit believable.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 13 years ago
Anonymous posters are simply cowards

It is always the Anonymous posters that leave rude comments and never anything constructive. They are just cowards.

I loved the story, It was hot!

I would love to see the main characters continue in other situations and see where it all goes.

Thank you for your work.

Nova251Nova251about 13 years ago
needs work

As the anonymous' so rudely pointed out, there were flaws. But overall I've read worse. Just work on the writing style and proof read it to try and catch mistakes or even to get an idea, I've gotten plenty of good ideas to add just by proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

I am writing this as anonymous, which I somtimes do... I enjoyed the story and feel you left a couple of hooks for future chapters... Please add those chapters, and do proof read them prior to publishing... Once again a wonderful story... the five stars I gave it was in my opinon well worht them...

domdaddy4udomdaddy4uabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you all for your comments, good or bad. I do take all comments to mind, I want to write better and I do listen to what you have to say. I do realise that I have a lot to learn and even comments like "garbage" from someone who will not name themselves will not put me off, instead it will only make me think and try harder.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 13 years ago
Re: Anonymous posters are simply cowards

Did you ever stop to think that maybe some of those anons don't have accounts? Duh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Picture stained my memory

Good simple story..,loved it. I liked the aggressiveness of Sandra..with the big tits. Of course I want you to develop the story. Don't worry if am an Anon...I enjoyed your writing...It had me rigidly hard..

Let me know when you have continued ...... kizambeezi@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
although

although i enjoyed the incest aspect turning the sister into a slut ruins what could be a mutually found love between the 2 sibs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NICE!

nearly as dirty as these stories get! i was looking for general incest, and the first half did a good job of that. but unlike other stories, it took a very interesting and slutty turn. this was some hot shit! only thing i could recommend is a little more of the nasty details during their encounters.

sooriressooriresover 12 years ago
Good

Not bad, but something is missing...perhaps it is the details of the place....can't put my finger on it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In the Deep End

HOT HOT HOT!!!

For a 1st timer, this is fantastic!! The story line flows well, character devolpment is great, and the sex is filthy. Great job, Bravo Zulu. please write more!!

nivag66nivag66almost 11 years ago
Fantastically wet and deep

Master class made me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bro & sis love

Been with my brother for the past 15 years. We met another couple & found iut they was also bro & sis as well. We did swap brothers.. but nothing beats my brither in the dick area. My bro is huge! 9inches long an thick. Our parents know if our love and we have 2 girls from our coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sis & bro part 2

What my sister hasn't told u was that, the girls are 18 & 20 & I got them both pregnant. And I got my sister pregnant again for the last time, she is due 9/15..

I am 47, my sister is 40. We r very happy too.

Evilcyn999Evilcyn999over 5 years ago
Just siblings please!

I loved the story with the siblings. I was hoping they were going to fall in love. I thought they’d get jealous with the introduction of the other couple, so it was disappointing to see how the story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
LOL!

They were dancing and their eyes met. "Wordlessly her lips descended to my mouth." So she a good bit taller than he was, LOL! She was a tall amazon and he was a shrimp.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was wonderful. Even though it started out about brother and sister they got to explore which was awesome. Only one other thing would have been made it better since the women were experimenting the men could have done the same

That really would have been fun.

DocTemplarDocTemplar2 months ago

Wow, domdaddy! Fun story. I certainly would love more featuring these characters, especially Penny and Steve. I can’t wait to check out your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous