In the Garden

Story Info
The Serpent offers a lot more than an apple.
2.5k words
4.31
52.5k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber woke from her dream slowly, for she was very comfortable where she was, and didn't particularly want to wake, but the sun was shining hot on her naked body, and the breeze had twisted her nipples into twin pinpricks of knotted pleasure, just begging for attention. And so she came awake at last. With a languid sigh she stretched, her near six foot frame twisting sinuously as she stretched her arms all the way over her head. This caused her back to arch and her full heavy breasts thrust up toward the sun, as if drinking in the heat of it's caressing rays. Her green eyes opened with a heavy lidded ponderousness which spoke of reluctance, but also of smoldering sexuality ready to burst into flame.

"Good morning." She said joyfully to no one in particular as she dropped her arms back to her sides and began tracing idle patterns on her trim stomach, moving inexorably toward her tits and her needy nipples. She arched her back again when her fingers at last found those twin buttons and pinched them, twisting them slightly and tugging before releasing them. She gasped softly and moaned at the sensation her fingers had wrought in her own body. It happened every time but she never grew tired of it.

The other side of that coin however was that once she got started, she had to ride those sensations to their logical conclusion. It was just how she was. And so she left one hand to caress and fondle her needful breasts, and snaked the other down her body, past her navel (a sensation which always made her giggle) and then between her legs, to the equally demanding clit which protruded from her body, and the first brush of her fingers over her naked slit and clit was electrifying.

"Ooh yeah.." She cooed into the air, spreading her thighs wide with no regard for voyeurs animal, or human and then she gave her clit what her nipples had gotten, a sharp pinch, a hard twist and an almost painful tug. She gasped and lifted her hips off the spongy turf on which she rested another coo escaping her parted lips as heat and moistness flooded her, letting her know she was just getting started with herself.

"Mmm yes..." she whispered when two fingers of her hand suddenly found themselves thrust into the hot humid depths of her slit, pushing exactly on her g-spot. "Aaah.." the sound was inarticulate but spoke volumes all the same. She was going to get herself off in fairly short order. Unbeknown to her, she did have an audience, a thick bodied snake, a constrictor of some sort had been resting in the spreading branches of a nearby tree when the show had started, and his head and a portion of his body now hung down from one of the low lying branches so he might better see what the beautiful human was doing to herself. As he watched, a third finger found its way into her and her breasts were abandoned altogether so that she could concentrate on her clit. Her hips were bucking wildly by this point, thrusting up off the grass with each push of her fingers inside her and grinding against it every time she ground her clit beneath her palm.

"Oh yes," she was saying frantically, her head tossing vigorously as her orgasm built to the point of no return, "fucking a that feels so... so.. goo.. god.. DAMN!" And then she came. A wild, unrestrained shout of ecstasy tore from her throat as her entire body rippled with orgasm and then spasmed rigid as it hit her, her hips were several inches off the ground, and her back was arched so far that all of her which was touching the ground was the crown of her head and the balls of her feet. Cum was gushing from her cunt as the serpent slid silently down out of the tree, squirting around her still questing fingers and landing like dew on the grass beneath her ass. She was oblivious to the serpents approach, and he stopped a foot or so from her head, watching her as she finally, slowly relaxed, soft moans and whimpers floating on the breeze as she brought her fingers to her lips that she might taste herself while her other hand continued to wander over her naked flesh. She was not yet satiated.

"I wonder," the serpent said then, drawing no startled exclamation from the beautiful human, though she did turn her eyes to meet his as she pulled her now clean fingers from her mouth with a pop!.

"What do you wonder?" She asked him, impish light twinkling behind her eyes as her hands returned, apparently of their own volition to caressing her ample curves and tantalizing crevices.

"If I might be of service." He replied simply. "You've never managed to satisfy yourself with your own hand, and the man who is sometimes here doesn't seem to quite manage it either." he concluded simply.

"Well," Amber replied, "he does what he can."

"Indeed." The serpent said. "But I could do more." He saw wariness and curiosity warring on the womans face and hurried to explain.

"Look at my head and body." He said, slithering closer. "Are they not, enticing and more than what you're used to?" Amber nodded and one hand came away from the breast it had been circling to caress the serpents wedge shaped head and his cool scaly neck.


"Imagine me inside you." He hissed, "I could move in ways no man can, and I'll know all the right spots to hit, and i'll introduce you to a few the man's never gotten to boot." He added. Amber bit her lip, indecision clear on her face.

"But we aren't supposed to..." she began, but the snake cut her off, sensing the precariousness of her argument.

"Feel good?" He asked, "feel pleasure? I can open new avenues of pleasure too you that no one else can." He said, wrapping his head and the first foot of his body around her arm so that he was elevated enough to see into her eyes. "You know that your curious." he continued, his tongue tasting the scent of her recent self gratification on the air. "Give in. Just one time, and I promise it'll never be the same." Amber looked around furtively, searching for some sign of the man, or of any other watchers. She didn't know why, but this felt wrong somehow, and at the same time, the steady pulsing sensation which always settled just above her pubic bone when she was desperately aroused said that she should submit to the serpents words, and see what he had to offer her. After a moment of agonized indecision, her bodies desire won out and she said simply "Alright." and then she lay back on the grass and waited for the snake to deliver on his promises. She felt.. naughty. But it felt nice. She waited.

As soon as she submitted to him, the serpent glided over her body, wrapping his coils around her arms and torso so that he could control her body, then he wound himself in a figure eight around the womans breasts, emerging from between them, his head pointed down her stomach. Amber for her part had never felt anything like that, the way her breasts were bunched together, pushed forward and up at the same time. Her nipples grew even harder, so that the sensation was one of agonizing pleasure. She tried to reach them with her hands but the serpent flexed his body and denied her. She moaned in frustration and struggled harder. But she had not leverage and anyway the snake was thoroughly entwined, and much stronger than she at any rate. It was his move to make and he was denying her.

"What?" She gasped, "Please?" But the serpent simply laughed, a sound like his own scales sliding together.


"Not yet." he said. "Wait for it. Let it build." He slithered his head on down her stomach till his bottom jaw was resting on her pubic bone. "Be patient." His tongue darted out, forked as it was, and hit both sides of her clit at once. Amber gasped and thrust her hips violently skyward.

"Oh god!" She declared, having never felt anything like that. "Don't stop!" And obligingly, he didn't. Amber gasped and moaned, her hips jumping frantically from the ground to the heavens and back as the snakes lightning quick forked tongue flashed over and around her throbbing clit. She wanted desperately to touch herself, but the snake continued to hold her down as he gave her a tongue lashing unlike any the world had seen before.

"Pleas oh please of god DAMN!" Amber screamed as the serpent drove her to ever higher peaks without letting her crest. "You're killing me!" She had crushed the grass under her hips between her frantic bucking and her wanton grinding as she sought release against maddeningly mounting pleasure. "Please..." she half whined half moaned, pleading, "let me cum.." This time, he did not oblige, but instead said again "Patience." Amber moaned again in frustration and redoubled her efforts to escape, to touch herself, but again, the snake kept her pinned. And he stopped licking her clit. A sobbing moan escaped Amber when she realized that and she begged him again.

"Please.. oh please..." tears had sprung into her eyes from the fierce inferno of desire the serpent had lit in her loins and it's fire was burning her body up. She felt she would soon die if she didn't get release. "Ple..." Her final plea turned into a scream of surprise and pleasure as the snake jackknifed his head and body and drove the wedge shape of his jaw into her pussy, until a good six inches of him had spread her tight cunt wider than it had ever been, and his snout was buried firmly against her g-spot.

As that happened, in that very instant, fireworks went off behind ambers eyes and the inferno which had raged in her loins roared through her entire body. An orgasm unlike any she had ever experienced wracked her frame, causing every muscle to twitch and dance of it's own will, Amber had no control, she was an animal, plain and simple, and merely along for the ride as what the serpent had just done short-circuited all her higher functions. She screamed wordlessly and thrashed wildly, her body feeling stretched and filled as never before while the naughtiness of what she was doing added fuel to the fire.

She keened and wailed as the orgasm continued unabated for what seemed a near eternity, and just when she was beginning to come down from the high, the serpent moved, pushing deeper inside her. A ragged gasp escaped her lungs and her body arched as much as it could "Oh GOD!" she whispered. Feeling her body stretching uncomfortably to the invader, "Please.." she begged, still in a whisper, "Oh please.." but she wasn't sure what she was begging for, even as it felt as if here body were being torn in half by the snaked increasingly thick girth as first eight, then ten inches of him slid into her clasping cunt.

Amber tried to beg him to stop, but all that would come out of her mouth sounded like a persistent stutter. "St... st... st..." She said for long moments as more and more of her body was invaded, she began to wonder about the time the tenth inch slid inside her if the snake really did intend to rip her in two. But at the same time every nerve ending in her body was on fire, and she thought abstractly that even if he did, she'd die in a state of bliss.

And then it happened. The wedge shape of the serpents head drove into the tightly sealed opening of her cervix like a freight train, and the orgasm of a moment ago felt like the barest stirrings compared to the nuclear blast which THAT set off inside her.

She was screaming and didn't even know it, her body was arched even more severely than before, the top of her head and her toes all that were touching now, but it was precarious for every muscle in her body redoubled it's twitching and spasming as cum gushed from her, coating the serpents body and falling on the grass like rain as she came and came and came.

"OH GOD!" She croaked as her body seemed to be pulling itself apart. "Please! STOP!" But the serpent didn't hear or ignored her, for he had one more trick to play. With his snout buried firmly against the hot button that was ambers cervix, and with more than a foot of his body shoved inside her, he did all that he'd promised her. He writhed. His body moved it seemed in every direction conceivable inside her, twisting, rising, falling, whipping side to side, and all the while his snout was pushing harder and harder against her virgin cervix.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Amber was panting a rhythmic moan, like a mantra to steady herself but it wasn't working, she could feel her insides twisting up again for another orgasm and she just knew it would be even bigger than the last.. she wondered if she'd survive. She wondered if she'd care. And then she felt it.

"Sweet.." she started to exclaim, but a ragged gasp cut her off, "Sweet.." she tried again but her mouth had gone completely dry. A blinding light went off behind her eyes and she felt her body shatter, and she finally managed it "SWEET JESUS!" She exclaimed as loudly as she could as the serpents head pushed finally inside her cervix, opening her completely up before him. And her orgasm crushed her mind, leaving her a rutting bitch beast, impaled on a pitiless serpent who was fucking her harder and deeper and just plain better than she'd ever been fucked since her creation. Cum gushed out of her beyond her control, and she screamed from pleasure so intense she ached with it until her voice gave out and then she still couldn't shut her mouth, so full did she fill. She screamed again, shrill and long and unrestrained before she blacked out from the pleasure. As she slipped into darkness, she had the strangest inkling that the snake was still moving up inside her.

Amber woke slowly, for she was very tired, and quite sore to boot, and didn't particularly want to wake, but the sun was shining hot on her naked body, and the grass was soaked with her cum, now sticky and cold. The breeze felt good, cooling her overheated and overworked body, but it was chilly and she shivered a bit, or maybe those were the remnants of her last orgasm, she couldn't say. And so she came awake at last. The serpent she noted was no where in evidence, but she'd remember that experience for the rest of her days, and somehow she felt sure that she would be seeing (and feeling) him again...