All Comments on 'In The Grace of Liars'

by monkeyman057

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SPEC. TACULAR.

Honestly one of the best reads I've seen in a while on the internet, not the best for a wank, but you can really feel the atmosphere in the story, perfectly executed.

The Second twist about Chris and Andi's relationship, though, I literally facepalmed, maybe it just felt too out of the blue for me, but I still did. Well, I more Slapped myself directly on the face.

That aside, a really really excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing story. Truly.

Absolutely to best story ive read on this site. Extremely emotional and heartwarming.

sheikurbootisheikurbootiabout 11 years ago
Not what I expected!

You should write professionally... Well, maybe after you find a good proof reader. As I read this and it slowly built Up to exotic, which is why we are all here... I found myself captivated by a well told short story. I must admit, I went from a horny well endowed male, to a women complete with a vagina. From this vagina, a single tear fell to the ground upon completion of your story. That's right, you turned me into a weeping chick. Thanks, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

wow this is one of most engaging story i've read here. i read everything in one sitting, which is really a compliment considering how i usually go for a snack. congratulations. looking forward to more exhilarating stories from you. keep it up! :)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"In The Grace of Liars:" - Christopher Mason and Andrea "Andi" (Cousins, nee Half-brother and Half-sister, nee Adopted daughter)

This is a very convoluted story, and a maze of the family tree!! But, the bottom line is I absolutely love this story. Though I was desappointed that Chris and Andrea, in the end, were not cousins, nor half-brother and half-sister, the story still had a smidgen of carnal, incest in that Uncle David (along with Aunt Janice the adoptive parents of Andrea) is Christopher's biological father, having bred Chris with his mother Terri.

The story has a continum of twists and turns, making for lots of suspense. The epic is absolutely well crafted; the idea's of the writer/author are amazingly awesome. All the worry and grief of Chris, in particular, and Andi were for naught; Chris probably lost years of his life with the amount of worry and fret he heaped upon himself.

This story is a masterpiece of intellectual writing! The character's played an integral, and varied, part throughout the story. The dialogue was very well written for each role of the characters, always clearly and precise. The story is top-shelf in all aspects for this reader; I am awfully impressed with every chapter throughout, from beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ABSOLUTELY GREAT LOVELY STORY

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, well done.

AnEroticStoryReaderAnEroticStoryReaderalmost 11 years ago
Fabulous Story

I, too, was taken aback when they were not siblings, but .... It makes the story work better, I think. Definitely a cleaner ending :)

Thank you for sharing it with us and I'm saving this one for a return visit a little later!

Well worth the reading time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome! Loved it!

Well, I went from pissed at Chrisses girlfriend to engaged in finding out when they would get it on (a few teasers in there) to horny to sad about the baby, to happy about the baby, to surprised at chrisses father to re-sad about the baby to happy about Andi being adopted (how did you pull of a person being adopted as a happy experiance?) and then pretty much just over all emotionally satisfied

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This has to be THE best story i have read on this sight!!!!

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 11 years ago

Excellent, Bravo ! As I clear the tears from my eyes Again !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Awesome Story

This by far the best story I have read. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Rarity

Very few stories I have ever read are anywhere near this well written, I definitely congratulate you on your writing and the editor for the editing. The only 2 stories I have read yet that even compare is Michel K Smith’s "Siblings" (#2) and the "Affliction" stories (# 3 #1 being this story), neither though complete. This is a very good read and I would love to read another story based on or continuing from this one. Again, congratulations on the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good

Great story! Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story. it reads like a short novel. there is always something interesting happening.

FootballGuy61FootballGuy61almost 11 years ago
Amazing story.

I have been looking on this site for two years. The only other stories i have found that are this good are Threads and Words on Skin. Of course both of those stories are on the hall of fame so it is only natural that this mad it on there as well. I would love to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow...just wow

God this is by far the most amazing story I have ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Best reading I've had in years. A movie in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First comment in the three years I've used Literotica but i had to!

Those saying it's too long are simply dicks. Too short if anything, I want more! This is the best story I've read here or anywhere else for that matter! You deserve recognition for being a one of the beat writers on here! The story was superb, I cannot fault anything, the characters, the way it was written, everything was just fantastic! It was perfect not just another taboo story, in a league of its own!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

best story ever!

i mean, at the begining i identified myself with the guy because i also have a "thing" with my cousin ( though i haven't acted on in... yet) then there is the mistery, then you get us to think they're brother and sister! hahahaha just to find out they are not related at all.... seriously man, it was awesome.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Titillating Taboo:: a flirtation with a mores violation, a tantalizing pseudo-incest tale

The titillating taboo of cousins doing it! My my! But far more taboo--they're really siblings! Oh my the plot thickens, and the sex is truly forbidden. Not! Gotcha--they're really not sibs, 'cause, well, she's adopted, so the titillating taboo sex turns out to be pretty unTaboo after all. Pseudo incest. Technically, that is. There are legal complications (fine print incest), but it's a Romance, and they all live happily ever after having hot but pretty standard acceptable coitus, well within acceptable values, none of that nasty incest stuff after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

I have read this story twice now. The last time was several months ago and I enjoyed it just as much as the first reading. I also read the short story that you previously wrote. It was good, too, but could not touch this one. Please continue to write. You have shown that you are a great author; now try to find time to become prolific.

Thank you!

Sailor 61, sitting at a computer that will not allow me to favor stories or authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

This is an incredible piece of work. Im just stumped why uncle dave didn't explain that andi and chris weren't really siblings wt the coffee shop. Guess he thought it would be too much to take in. Story really imerses you and has amazing elements of emotion.loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

Really fell in love with characters. Cant wait to read this again. Cant wait for the movie.excellenc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sad it had to end

By far the best story I have read on this website. Beautifully written. Captivating story. Lovable characters. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
^_^

Wonderful ending to a fun story... the pervy side of me is disappointed that its only *technically* incest, but aside from that I enjoyed it. Lovely romance, a very sad background mystery... *hugs Andi and Chris* I did want to punch chris a few times... if you find love, dont question it or let it go (unless you legally have to, lol).. real love is so precious. *sniffle*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible

Would not have suspected a story here to get so gripping. Hot? Oh yes, but SO much more! The mystery, the ups and downs... I really cared for these two.

My eyes are all misty now.

Thanks for this monkeyman... Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story with sensitivity and depth. Length is perfect and the story is satisfying and fulfilling. Certainly a five.

GirlsI69GirlsI69almost 11 years ago
Amazing!

There's only a handful of stories written on here that are really good. This is definitely one of them. I really enjoyed the mystery aspect of this story which got me hooked, and I ended up reading almost all of it in one sitting. I look forward to your future work, and thanks for this wonderful story.

XxxBear79XxxBear79almost 11 years ago
Excellent :-)

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful........ thank you ever so much.

1946WDJ1946WDJalmost 11 years ago
Excellent thank you

An excellent read and a real page turner. I loved the build up and it nice to have a story that does not just join up explicit sex scenes one after the other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Movie?

This needs a movie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

This reali needs a movie, loved every single bit

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 11 years ago
I vote for a movie too

what a great story.... WOW, FUCKING FANTASTIC great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

That stoey was wonderful i'm not going like their was a moment i didnt want to continue reading (when i found out they were brother and sister) but i had to continue it would have haunted me if i didnt, all in all a beautiful story and good reminder to make sure your children know who they're family are cause you never know who they might be attracted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A masterpiece!

This is an amazing story---ingenious plot, beautifully-drawn characters, (and, because it's so rare here I mention it) complete sentences! It was riveting from start to finish. I agree with the poster who said this should be made into a movie. I have to believe you're a serious writer outside the erotic/pornographic world.

BTW: you need some help with pronouns, including "her and I" and the difference between "its" and "it's." (And it's not what you apparently think.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply astonishing

Whoever you are you better write books if not then you should start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Masterpiece

Wonderfully written words, woven through the fabric of life. A masterpiece of life and love. The ultimate love relationship that we are all so desperately searching for. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First comment

I've never commented on this site before, but I've got to tell you that was an excellent story. I'll have a hard time in the morning cause I had to stay up to finish this one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
conratulations

Thank you for giving me a chance to read such an master piece. Finished in 1 go. Stunning piece of Erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crying

I never knew a time when I would ever write on this board. I always enjoyed many stories and read them multiple times. I happened by chance to read your story tonight and I got to say this is a best seller. You couldn't ask for a better romance or plot. I thank you for the work of art you have created.

monkeyman057monkeyman057over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much everyone!

The encouragement coming from everyone is really fantastic. I appreciate it so much. A few points to address some issues that have been brought up:

-To the anonymous poster that pointed out the its/it's problem - thanks. I'll make sure that's not a problem moving forward.

-For you folks that demanded chapters uploaded one at a time - I'm sorry that it's a problem for you. My best recommendation is to copy/paste the URL when you get to a stopping point so that it's easy to come back to. It really comes down to a matter of style - I couldn't tell the story that I wanted to tell while being required to cram a sex scene in between every logical chapter break. Perhaps if I were a better writer I could manage that? Maybe I'll work on that in the future, but honestly it was all that I could do to put all of the pieces together and tie it up neatly at the end.

-Had a couple of complaints regarding the true nature of their relationship. Some of you were ~very~ upset about that judging from a couple of the feedback emails that I got. I knew when I was writing it that there might be an issue there. All I can say is... well I can't really say anything. The story is what it is. Even though a few of you didn't care for the ending, I hope the rest of the ride was worth your time. Judging from the amount of emotion in your feedback emails, I suspect that it was.

-Regarding the name mix-up early in the story... only a few of you actually caught that (it's an embarrassing error and one that I should have caught during one of the many read-throughs before I submitted). Maybe one day I'll go back and re-submit the story to fix it. Honestly though, I'm content to let Chris and Andi live happily ever after. Writing this was emotionally exhausting for me and I've moved on to other projects.

Much love for all of you. In a small but significant way, your comments here and feedback in my mailbox have helped me in ways that I can't describe. So thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mah god

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! This is so freaking awesome!

tgunner62tgunner62over 10 years ago
The Best

Wow. The best story I have ever read here. An inspiration. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I too have read many stories here, let me tell you WOW is an understatement! Keep up the truly awesome writing. Am sure the ending was as much a surprise to me as everyone else who read it. One last note, THANKS FOR THE TEARS, I too am crying Beuuuuutiful ! Now, back an peruse other submissions from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just a beautiful short story that can come out given the genre name......you can actually feel every character and emotions.....yes lots of human emotions nothing to deal with erotica content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story ever!!!

Awesome story ever!!! I was in their emotions all the way to the end. loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad!

Gotta say, this is one of the best "incest" erotic stories I've ever read. Could definitely feel the emotion goin through every characters head. I feel the sex scene at the end, was a bit rushed, but other than that I feel this could have been a full on erotic novel. Good job!

Pesario816Pesario816over 10 years ago
Thank You

This is one of the best stories that I have read on this site. The characters were wonderfully developed and the plot was brilliantly crafted. Thank you for such a touching piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*

Such a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

I would love a sequel. Just the story of it is wonderful. I'd love to see the later years like 3 or 4 after Erica was born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Way to long"

Take the anons advice who thought it was "way to long". You should edit the story substituting "too" with "to" and this will shorten your story by a line or two ( to? too? )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how tall are hollywood stars

This is the best story that I have read on this site. Keep it up. People should use this one to learn from on how to right these kind of stories.

criscrosscriscrossover 10 years ago
No idea what people are complaining about...

The length was absolutely appropriate for the story. I never felt like it was "too long" because I was constantly interested. The characters were worth following whether the story was 13 pages or 30.

Great job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Not a sex story but a love story. There was sex in it but the author knew when to give the gory details and when to hold back.Most authors would do well to read this story and learn about how to build characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Agree with12/25/13 and 01/07/14 sex was there yet not aggressive. Will be reading it again very shortly.

Grumpy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best

Best one I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excelent story

well written and still not too overdone on the sex -well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

I have the attention span of a gnat, especially on this site. ;) But I couldn't stop reading. Not just because of the mystery, but because of the love story, both very hot and very sensitive. Look forward to reading more of your work!

McMahonSMcMahonSover 10 years ago
Wrong Category

Well told good story but final twist really suggests it belongs in Romance.

dazzajalindazzajalinover 10 years ago
Must read,,,,,,,,told you.:-)

This is without doubt the best story I have read. Wish more were this good. The sex was all the better for the story but not really needed. Well written and left me wondering if some maybe related to fact. Either way I am very glad to have read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

ammazing story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Real Writing!

For the first time, after reading a great many of Literotica stories, you've finally presented a really, really good piece of writing. Good plot, excellent choice of words, good continuity, completely possible. In all, tops!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AT LAST A REAL AUTHOR

I have to admit after page one I was a bit more intrigue about how it was going to pan out . Then I just had to read the entire tome word for word .The twists and the turns just kept to anticipation alive all the way thru to the explosive ending

Thank you Thank you for A wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple perfection

I have been reading on this site for years, and have never read a story as amazing as that, the plot intriguing, you kept it interesting with twists that actually tied together, the struggles with guilt and the taboo were covered flawlessly, dialogue was fantastic, easy to follow, and just fun to read, above all the love in this story is so perfect, the sex scenes, short and sweet, told all you need to now in the right amount of detail. And the fact that Chris wouldn't share the love making part just shows how much care you put into making this as realistic a beautiful love story as you could, honestly my favorite on here, you asked for constructive criticism, but I can offer none, perfection! Thank you so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

This has been by far the BEST story that I have ever read on here. I started reading and couldn't put it down. The placement and description of the sex in this story was perfect. The development of the characters was spot on and I loved all the twists and turns. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Never stop writing. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This has got to be the best thing I've ever read here. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing, simply amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the very best

Absolutely loved this. Read it non-stop from start to finish. The only criticism I have is that you wrapped it up quite suddenly. One set of secrets quickly followed by another before the (very satisfying) conclusion.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely loved this story! ...and to think I almost didnt read it! It was like an improved version of a tv murder mystery there were so many surprise plot twists, lol :). Awesome!

Have to say though that my anger aparently still seethes a lot more than the cousins, er bro/sis ..er.... Because I would NOT have easily been forgiving my bitch aunt. She strings her husband along in a dead marriage, has the nerve to get pissed because he's discreetly getting some happiness (along with her sister) that she refused to give him. ...thn as far as I'm concerned she is responsible for killing her sister, heart condition be damned! Then the bitch has the nerve to blackmail him so that he doesnt get ti see his daughter?! Hell now that its out you think he would press charges. Im surprised either of the kids would talk with her much less the dumbass dad being foolish enough to get back together with her! (Rolling eyes)

The only thing I didnt like about the story was the guy being a whiny bitch about getting together with his cousin to begin with... Though I realize its a necessary plot building point. Seems like most of the incest stories Ive read here play the guy that eay, lol.

All in all an excellent story, looking forward to more of your stuff! :). Thanks!

abigail_19abigail_19over 10 years ago

I absolutely loved it !! Best Story 5 Stars indeed !

It was like watching a show on netflix and wanting more .

read it nonstop AMAZING !

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 10 years ago
It's legal for cousins to marry

It's legal for cousins to marry in 20 states. It would not be hard for the two to travel to California or some other state and get married there.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 10 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Thanks for this nicely written story. I loved the mystery aspect that the story took on and had guessed much of the surprises before the end, until that very last reveal. A very good read! I especially must thank the author for making it a story with Sex rather than it being sex with a story. This was best exemplified by the time that the two main characters made love and the author didn't describe it. Thank you once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marvelous Story

First i came for this for quick jerk off. But when I started reading the story i cannot stop reading it. Excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Not sure if this is real or not but it surely a touching story. I believe a family could be just like this with all emotions and termoil. Im a 41yo male and had a tear hoping for Andi and Chris to be together. Love can be harsh but love can be the greatest thing there ever is, no matter the 2 involved. If you find that person, wrap your arms around them and never ever let them go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I was unsure about this story at first, but after finishing it I'm in love. "Threads: The Island" still gets my #1 but this is a close second. So many different elements to this story and they were all wonderfully done. When the brother/sister bombshell was dropped I was so scared for Chris and Andi, but i love the way you pulled it all together in the end. Also, the way you develop Chris as the moral and ethical character is outstanding, so many times these stories either dont have a character dealing with a moral conflict, or theyre just a supporting character. The ending felt just a tad rushed but in my opinion if I could rate this with 100 stars it wouldnt be enough! Loved the spirit/dream/aura/past and future connection you had going too, holy fuck that gave me goosebumps, and when I knew dave was the father when Chris saw an aquamarine aura, and that something was up with that pink. The dock thing and the auras were creepy as hell but at the same time heart-warming and goosebump-causing. Absolutely in love with this story and ill be looking for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hartfelt

that had it all, I loved it and was deeply touched, this is not the place for such fine work of art, as short story's go it should be expanded on and given it's own cover, top marks it had me from the start and never let go and for a jaded aussie looking for a wank story to end up crying that no small thing

fingalfingalabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

My browser crashed loading page 11, right after Dave makes his admission.. . I haven't been so intent on loading a web page in a long time.

Please don't concern yourself with those who insist you should cut this to 4 pages, or split it into chapters. It's not too long for those of us who prefer plot with their porn, and it flows perfectly as it is.

I wish Literotica had a way of letting us know when our favorite authors post new material. I'll continue to look for more from you. Thank you for a wonderful story.

mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 10 years ago
wonderful

An absolutely brilliant story. Worthy of more than 5 stars. Had to read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

One of the best stories in literotica ever! And actually my favourite.

5 stars, I would of given more but it's not possible lol

EagleStallionEagleStallionalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

Great story, if a horn-dog like me can like it, it has to be good,

It makes me want to date one of my cousins, maybe I will.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant story 5+

I love this story it's brilliant,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You!

Lovely story. Well written and very heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Beautifully written. the words I possess cannot confer the elegence of the story. Every time I read it, It captivates me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story

I will shamelessly copy everyone else and say what a great story.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Nicely done indeed

When they found the second picture in frame, I saw the sib card was going to get played. When they confronted Andi's mother and revealed the pregnancy and she didn't get upset, I didn't see the twist. Outstanding tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blown Away

You know normally I don't care for really really long stories here because they're usually god awful, and I sure as hell never leave comments, but something made me take a chance on this one and I'm absolutely stunned at just how well written is. With my day job being that of a writer this was like something I would have expected to see in the pages of a novel...a slightly twisted romance novel, but a novel all the same. I can't wait to read more from this author.

dhh37363dhh37363over 9 years ago
Please sir, may I have more?

Thank you so much for favoring us with your story. I for one would love to see more submissions from you. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story sucked!

Here I was anticipating a sorta shorter story, only to be met by this long thing... that kept me up at night, had me reading at stop lights and stealing time away from my paid job. Hope my boss didn't realize it! I ran the gammut of emotions from joy to sadness and sprinkled in some lustful thoughts.

It was an OK story if you like the type that keep your interest! Snarf, snarf. Otherwise, it was a GREAT read. Wish I had it in paperback and not on my cellphone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

I agree with most of the comments that you should continue to write. This is definitely more of a romance novel sort of story. Bravo!

Tygerlove69Tygerlove69over 9 years ago
god bless you

This was amazing you should have made a sequel to this story

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
loved it.

a truly moving love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh

Was really loving until you put in the bit about the adoption, that was a cop out and ruined it.

If you are going to put in risk, then put in risk, do not add some silver bullet to make everything magically okay.

Also the woman is overjoyed about loving her cousin but disgusted to the point of being physically sick about loving her brother? Um no. Once you have got to the point with someone that love conquers all then love really does conquer all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Like others said "what a great story" hope that you come up with an equal but different story line. Cheers.

thurerigthurerigabout 9 years ago
Great!

Really really great story!!!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Story?

I would call this a tale and what a tale, great couldn't ask for more. Glad everything work out.

What more could I add. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Surprised

This is the first time I've ever continued to read a story on this site even after I "finished". Even if it was a bit far-fetched, it was a nice heart warming story that had a happy ending. Not every story needs to be painfully realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just awesome

What a very, very sweet story. Thank you so much for sharing it, and please, please write more...you have a gift to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should definitely be no. 1 on best incest stories list!!!!!

Seriously, this good a story deserves to be in the hall of fame. No kidding!!!! Brilliant would be an understatement. Hey, Mr.monkeyman057, I don't think you're human. You must be an alien from another galaxy. You need to publish a book of stories. Instant bestseller guaranteed by me. I will be willing to pay even 100 dollars to buy the book, just because it's author is you. Wish I could get some training from you in writing stories. Love you. XOXO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous