All Comments on 'In The Grace of Liars'

by monkeyman057

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments (Page 3)
auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago

Thank you, that is the best I can say about your story.

It touches my heart very hard - damn families that keep secrets

mnstk76mnstk76over 8 years ago
Fantastic!!

This has become one of my favorites! So many wonderful twists and turns that I had to finish it even though I should have been asleep by now... WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is best story i have ever read and waitin for more stories from u

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazed

I am thoroughly blown away by the quality of this story. Its just beautiful. Every twist and turn would make Shyamalan ashamed with how well its done. The heart with which its told is also incredible; its not a sex story, its a love story and I'm on the verge of tears due to its beauty. Its so tasteful too, obviously on this website it demands the graphic scenes, but they dont do much to detract from the beautiful story you've concocted. I couldn't stop reading. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
very well written

thank you

I almost got motion sickness from all the twists and turns. As cousins they could have married in many states. As half siblings (same father different mothers) the genetic risk would have been reduced from being full. As unrelated due to the adoption (In my opinion one twist too far) the story could have been posted in Romance.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
if we are lucky

it is time for another story to be submitted by Monkeyman057, first one was in 011, next one was in 013, it is now 015 can we look forward to another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent - write a novel next and submit to publishers

This is the best story I have ever read on literotica. Consider writing professionally if you don't already - at the very least, publish to amazon. I have never commented or rated a story before, but this one moved me to tears. I stayed up way past my bedtime reading this.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Wonderful story, but

the Andi being adopted is a huge cop out and Janice and Marjorie are cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my fuck.

This story is just omigah kill me now. The plot twists were amzeballs and I want to cry. Wow. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite the love story

I wasn't cracked about the title, but it was a great story!

drseaknightdrseaknightover 8 years ago
Absolutely fantastic! I love your style

I could not stop reading this wonderful work. I was overjoyed when Andi was introduced as his good friend and as the mystery unfolded I never guessed how it would end. Thank you so very much.

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent, excellent story! I ad guessed some of the ending but the adoption was a nice twist. I did leave me a little teary eyed. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

The fact of this story was for not the page by page of detail sex,but the human compassion of a pertual love between two people, overcomming the taboo tradition of society....JUST AWESOME!!!!!. looking forward to more of your writings. I have mentaly noted your writer name. thank you for sharing such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love

Love isn't just physical but emotional sometimes hidden sometimes lost but always waiting taking us when we least expect it but when we most need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Page 9!

Ok I loved the story I really did, and I get the whole connection thing being more then just sex. But nothing until page 9! It's one thing to keep a high level of want and suspense but geez! And then when it did finally cum( pun intended) it was over so fast. Keep up the good work, but maybe just be a bit more forgiving to your audience.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Just a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it for us.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Extraordinary!!

This was a wonderful story. Nicely written. An adequately detailed plot. It was pretty riveting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Just Brilliant!

This is the BEST story I have read on the Internet, not just Literotica! It is a detective story, a thriller and obviously a love story. I LOVED it, although the hero would actually not need to panic over their relationship in the UK as marriage between cousins is perfectly legal. Having said that, the story I have written has them as "First cousins once removed" which I discovered later is legal in the USA. It's a shame that on Literotica they have to be "over 18" because my story doesn't actually work if they are... well, not for the main part of the story anyway. Keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PostScript

I also meant to say that Chris really makes me MAD until he "sees the light" at the top of page 11....!!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
The pic of erica was an instant give away when I saw that. I knew ...

very good, but way too long. about 8 pages said nothing, added nothing...

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
A bit too made up

chris my boy READ the fucking police report!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Faantastic

Loved it. This story ticks all my boxes. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
l-o-n-n-n-g

on an on and on and on and on

LiketowankLiketowankalmost 7 years ago
Wow !!

I didn't think it was long at all. Loved it !! Made me interested, curious, excited, emotional and hard. Thank you for posting this story. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Great story~~~~

scally21scally21over 6 years ago
Exceptional.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this so much I read it in one sitting. Well done monkeyman057 you clearly know how to craft a story. 5*

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Incredible story!

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a beautiful story

This is one of most beautiful story I have ever read. You could just publish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Breath taking

Well MonkeyMan, this is not what I was expecting. You had me cheering for Chris and Andi from the begining, tearing up...keeping me guessing all the way (I did manage to figure out the affair with uncle Dave). Lust, love, friendship, suspense and a whole lot of drama. When's the movie coming out? :)

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The most amazing short story on this site.

You should write books! I can't believe how great this story is, enjoyed every moment of it. The dream was a great clue, easy to figure out, but not spelled-out-in-your-face.

Can you believe that I only found this because I looked for erotic stories about cousin romance because I am insanely attracted to my cousin?I could never act on it nor I ever planned, but sometimes I love to fantasize. The reason why I am so attracted to her is because we were separated for most of our lives and I saw her for the first time when I was in puberty....and my hormones were raging. And she is hot! My sexual desires calmed down a lot with time (and I matured), but I still find her very attractive.

I would never have dream that I would find something far more than a crappy story with lots of sex. And plot twists were nice too...

This is a masterpiece....you could write a book. And you should.

InsaneAidenInsaneAidenabout 6 years ago
Very well written but...

Everything in the writing department is Great, i enjoyed every minute of reading it until "I read that Andi was adopted, I dont think this story should be in incest/taboo genre, another part is that when Chris reads his mother dairy she says thing like like "he is only the only one she feels happy with but she cant stay with him no one will understadn"(its not the exact words you wrote), i thought that His mother Had a relationship with here brother or may be a cousin but it turned diffrently, but as is said earlier this story was great but you killed the Incest factor it was a the only thing i didnt like about it.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago

Not gonna lie, I hate it when stories weasel out of incest like this. It's in the category already, you're not fooling anybody. Would've been 5 stars if you just left that out, instead it's 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I just don't feel right jerking off to this after I finished reading it with a tear in my eye

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In a class all by itself!

Take all of the POSITIVE comments here, combine them and that sums up my feelings for this story. It is not only erotic and beautiful but the mystery, the conflict ups and downs, twists and turns and the resolution at the end made this very special; a special one-of-a-kind INCEST love story. Whatever was the author's inspiration for this, I am impressed with her/his creativity. 5* ain't enough. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Forgot to add something.

The ending with the "Erica" shrubs once again blooming and the name for their baby was perfect. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exceptional.

That's it. Exceptional. Unlike some other readers, I figured out the twist reading the dream scene. Though taboo was the primary reason I read this, I wasn't the least bit unhappy with the outcome. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Great story, well written! Thanks so much for writing it!

tmark0099tmark0099about 5 years ago
Very well written

I didn't like the content but the writing was great, fantastic even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Exceptional. Great writing

Wark2002Wark2002almost 4 years ago
Wow

I don't know if you are still on this site but this was an absolute pleasure to read. Frankly, it would make an excellent film.

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
hmm

i really like how you kept pushing chris to find the answers, but i wish he had a tad more spine in doing so when it came to his aunts. i needed one more paragraph of how the sisters read the diary and their conversation about it. while i didnt find it really erotic, i was much more interested in the family secret, the sex was meh to me. i think you would make a better suspense writer then erotic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read.

I came (pun intended), and I cried to the feelings the story yanked from me. This was perfect and really well written. Great job guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Magnificent

A work of art. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great Story, very well written!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Wow, quite a story! You put a lot of work into it! 5 stars.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

I was invested, I read it, enjoyed it and was ready to give 5 stars and favorite it, boy was I disappointed.

I always feel betrayed when authors justify marriage and pregnancy by a surprise 'we're not related' reveal.

Hello umm I'm in the Incest category so when you reveal that's not what was occurring itvdoesn't make me love story, even one as well written as this one. I feel like I wasted my time, because I wouldn't have read this if it was in another category.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Beautiful story! 25 stars, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good, Five for you.

More erotica would be nice.

It is always questionable when it is not actually fulfilling the category title, but you stretched the drama well over the length of the story, in spite of the fact that it was always going to be cool with everyone else. Since a taboo is a societal thing, not even a taboo...

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

What an awesome story! It was long but i enjoyed the build of the story and was totally investes into seeing it to end. Glad i read it through

Excellent writing⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/24/2022) What a twist; great ending. This story had it all, suspense, drama, intrigue, infidelity, and sex too. This goes on my favorites list. Very well done; five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4/5

Anyone smarter than a rock could've figured out most if not all the twists.

And why is he blaming himself for his mother's death. Mate, you mother died because of the medical condition and being a whore. Plain and simple.

Overall, a good read but some unnecessary bits added just to lengthen it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not gunna lie, I skipped over most of the sex parts. Plot was awesome, made me want to just keep reading and reading. Well done mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn amazing plot author.

Came for the erotica but stayed for the plot.

👏 Amazing 👏 Work

Giannis729Giannis729almost 2 years ago

Damn good story. Just one thing though, Chris is being a he'll of a lot more understanding than I would have been. Janice & Marjorie KNEW that Terri had a Heart condition. They, especially Janice, were so wrapped up in their anger and it was more important to them than her health.

She didn't give a shit about her marriage enough to work to save it, wouldn't have any sexual relations with Dave, but had the nerve to get angry when he sought solace somewhere else? She was arrogant. And her arrogance killed her sister. It was more important to her than Terri.

I'd have slapped her face and Marjorie's too.

thatsbogusthatsbogusalmost 2 years ago

No idea how I ever found this story considering I never read in this category, but I've re-read it several times over the years. It's so well done, and I loved the way you skillfully made an incest plot hot without ever being icky. Professional grade work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know how to rate this. On one hand, the writing is so good that it must be five stars.

On the other hand, I was very disappointed when the characters were revealed to be anti-abortion and irresponsible prospective parents. Especially with the immeasurable harm this stance is doing to the USA right now, as I write this, the millions of innocent lives being ruined by it, I can't make myself give the story a good rating.

I'm sad to say, but abstaining from rating is the best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous is a sick excuse for a human being for wanting Chris and Andi to abort their daughter. So are the rest of the butchers making a living in the abortion trade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“The characters are revealed to be anti-abortion and irresponsible prospective parents”. Chris and Andi seem pretty normal to me. Sex is a big deal, but not everyone who has sex and is on the Pill chooses abortion if the Pill does not work. Isn’t the whole idea about being pro-choice to let Andi decide instead of a stranger who considers failure to choose abortion to be “irresponsible behavior”?

“Millions of innocent lives” are being ruined by people who are “anti-abortion”?

Even from a pro-choice perspective, this is incomprehensible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why cant I give this 10 stars? It is not right! This story always gets me. This time I only cried 3 times. Thank you , author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You people are nuts why does this story or any media have to be political? Story telling is about escapism. Just enjoy the story. Great 10/10 loved the mystery aspect and the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reread this one from more than a decade ago. This still clenches my heart.

Why the f@$k do commenters haggle and even argue about the ins and outs of 'rights' regarding the act of abortion?

The author has the right to have his characters have emotions, perhaps moral compass, viewpoints and whatnot. This is a story, not a documentary on 'human' rights.

Sorry to all those mis-aborted commenters, my score remains high to the right.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anyone who has said that your story was too long can shove that opinion where the sun don’t shine. This was a fantastic read and I love the story. You did a good job. And lastly thank you for the work that went into writing. This is my third time re-reading.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz6 months ago

Excellent read and full of surprises. I'm sure to read it again in a awhile. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous