In The Laundry Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't rush, I'll take a shower," Christopher answered.

'Good,' thought Cheek. 'That'll give me time to finish.'

He grabbed Lonnie just as she was about to stand. He pulled her back onto the sofa and got her legs open again.

"No, Cheek...really Cheek, stop now...I don't want Chris to catch us," she said as she struggled.

He was between her legs, spreading them wide apart. As his still hard cock was searching for her cunt hole, Lonnie shifted her ass from side to side trying to avoid penetration.

"The longer it takes me to get my fuck on, the less time we'll have before he comes back downstairs. Keep your ass still and let me have the rest of the pussy," he commanded. "When I had my dick in there before, you know you were ready to cum."

"OK, OK, but hurry up before he comes looking for me," she said. "I hate that you can still make me do this. I wish I could stop."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I love my husband, I've never cheated on him before, blah, blah, blah... I've heard it all before," he chided. "Now shut up and gimme that pussy while it's still juicy."

He forced her legs up and open, exposing her cunt again. Lonnie no longer struggled since she understood and accepted how things were between them. He placed his prick at the yawning hole and shoved it hard into her. Letting go of her legs, he stretched out on top of her and ground his dong up her cunt. It didn't take much to get her to the point of no return. He was relieved that he didn't have to get her worked up again.

Cheek could feel his climax rising as he delved into her. He stabbed faster and faster, struggling to breathe, while sweat poured off him. He wasn't as young as he used to be either and it would have been so embarrassing to die on top of her.

"Oh, oh...umh, umh, umh...oh, o-o-o-o-o-oh...oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my pussy...fuck my pussy...fuck, fuck, fuck...fuck...fuck...oh, fuck me harder baby, oh, my pussy, my pussy...fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...ah...ah...a-a-a-a-a-a-ah," Lonnie screamed forgetting Christopher.

"I'm cumming, cumming, cum."

He felt her body jerk several times under him. Her strong spasms threatened to throw him off her, but he held on preparing for his own release.

The sofa cried again as Cheek fucked as hard and as fast as he ever had. His teeth were clinched, his lips were pulled back tight and his eyes were bulging. With a sudden shout, a load of sperm finally rose and jettisoned into Lonnie. As his body quivered, his hot jism shot out of him as if it would come out of her mouth. At last, he collapsed on her, gasping for breath.

Lonnie managed to rouse him, making him withdraw his now limp dick. He raised himself off her and watched as his cream oozed out of her pussy. It rolled out and glided slowly down to her asshole.

At last, a large tear drop of it slid off her ass and dangled in midair on a sticky string, finally falling onto the sofa.

Lonnie pushed Cheek away and he fell back limp as a rag on the sofa, grinning triumphantly. She calmly stood up and glared at him with a mixture of anger and guilt and not without a little fear that he would brag to someone about what they'd done.

"Now, Chris didn't even know you were here," Lonnie said straightening her dress and rearranging her graying hair, "so I want you to pull up your pants and get out before he comes down."

"You called me "baaaabyyy," he teased, knowing she would totally despise him.

12