In the Navy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger," I answered automatically.

I didn't need any brain to answer military slang. That's the point of all the training, isn't it?

"Regarding those 'something's' there are no limits tonight," she moved on. "Absolutely none. Copied?"

I nodded since my throat went dry. Even the mentioned training only goes so far....

There was an utterly serious tone in her alluring voice and her words fired my imagination. I would have dared to ask for one or two examples of things I'd have considered debatable to this rule, but she shook her head before I even could take a breath.

"None, Mike," she clarified again. "You want it, you get it, and I'll love it. Promise!"

She gave me a smile with her promise that could have possibly melted both polar caps at the same time.

"Everything in this bed exists for your pleasure tonight and I want you not to hold back that pleasure. Give in, don't hold back. Don't dare to hold anything back. Copied?"

I hesitated to nod this time. Of course, the mere thought of giving in to her offer was appealing. No, 'appealing' isn't nearly strong enough to describe the allure of her offer. I already started to feel selfish by only thinking about it.

"I'll plead," she cooed. "I'll beg. I'll sue. I'll even pray. You already know that you will finally give in. So just let's skip that...."

Then, almost as an afterthought, she added: "Except you'd like me to start pleading immediately that is. Then I'd love to oblige..."

Trapped!

How was I supposed to get out of that corner?

And... why should I even try?

Kristanna made an effort to keep my brain undersupplied with blood. She brushed her nipples over the skin of my thighs and shifted her lower body over my right leg to slowly come down with it.

The whole thing became a wet dream when her pubes made contact with my shin and I felt her wetness. I couldn't do anything to resist moaning. It felt incredibly hot and sexy.

"I'll take that for a yes," she breathed, "and I'll reward your cooperation with a kiss."

Somehow, this led me to expect her to slide up to reach my face. Awaiting to feel her skin almost everywhere I actually closed my eyes and therefore totally missed what was coming.

She did slide up a bit, until her breasts reached my raging hard-on. I shuddered with delight when feeling two soft boobs there for the first time of my life. It was one heavenly experience.

What I missed completely, was her keeping that contact, but leaning back again just a little bit. I also missed the meaning of hot breath brushing the tip of my cock. I didn't miss the wet hotness of her lips closing over my glans, though. How could I?

Of course, I gasped and jerked in surprise. I ripped my eyes open and started trembling, but the reaction of my lower body was clearly controlled by instinct, since I'd never consciously dared to actually jerk that part of my body upwards.

The immediate effect of that was even more breathtaking, since it resulted in sliding my dick halfway into her awaiting mouth while she tightly closed her lips around it. It was like... dunno. Really.

I didn't have any comparisons handy. I hadn't experienced any blowjobs to begin with and almost anything this girl did was out of comparison anyway. It was just fucking awesome.

Kristanna moaned happily instead of being upset. She took the opportunity to bring her hands under my butt cheeks the precise moment they jerked up, as if she had waited for that.

I would have apologized immediately for being rude, but she didn't give me any chance. Instead, she lowered her head further and took even more of me. She kept her lips tightly closed, sucked a little and played with her tongue at the underside of my shaft.

I'm sure I would have blown my load exactly then, but thanks to what had happened earlier that day there was no pressure anymore. So I could and had to experience the whole thing.

And by referring to the 'whole thing' I clearly mean exactly that.

Kristanna didn't stop at two thirds or three quarters. Her mouth took me inside until I felt the tip of her nose on my pubes and further until it pressed into my pubis. She took me completely until I felt her lips at the very base of my cock and its tip got enclosed very tightly in her throat.

I could do nothing but deeply moan and crash my head back onto the pillow. My hands were searching for something to grip and hold onto for dear life, and my mind was simply gone elsewhere and left me to just feel and enjoy without any conscious thought.

She held close for what felt like a long time and swallowed a couple of times, massaging the upper part of my dick in the process like... well, again I didn't have any comparisons.

All I could do was to moan louder every time she did it and try to hold onto my rapidly slipping sanity. She absolutely drove me mad with this, which didn't get better when she slowly lifted again. It was a little different then, but nonetheless extremely intense and fucking amazing.

When she finally left my glans with the sound of a wet kiss, I was panting like I had been sprinting five kilometers or so. I was seeing stars before my closed lids and felt dizzy.

"I reckon you like that," she gasped, clearly out of breath.

I could only nod.

"So... How often do you think we could go on with that until you cum into my throat and let me taste your spunk?"

I couldn't keep my eyes shut on that. I had to look down to her.

The sight of her beaming face just above my cock, soaked in her saliva, was breathtaking. Her eyes were a little watery and her chin was dripping. Her lips were slightly parted and when she saw me watching her she darted out with her tongue to lick lightly over my frenulum.

The view was clearly something taken from a high quality porn video and the feeling made me shudder with pleasure. Apart of that, I must have been looking dumbstruck, because she grinned softly.

"I'll have to find out by myself then," she whispered. "Just keep looking at me like that, please. And use a hand to guide me a little in pleasuring you, will ya?"

I was beyond arguing. Thoughts about respect, mutual giving of pleasure and decency found themselves expelled from my head and had to discuss their issues somewhere else. She actually wanted that, didn't she? So why bother?

I had to put together some wits to gain enough control over one hand to reach for her head. I couldn't resist caressing the side of her face down to her jaw line, picking up some of the wetness there.

"Oops," she said, grinning wickedly. "Let me take care of that."

With this, she wrapped her lips around the wet fingers and sucked on them as if they were a Popsicle. The feeling clearly echoed in my loins. Then she released my hand and closed in on my dick again.

"Fuck my mouth, Mike", she purred. "Don't hold anything back."

Again, she sucked my cock into her mouth. This time with me watching and her holding my gaze the whole time.

Gripping her head was more like searching for something to hold to, than to give any guidance. I wouldn't have known how to guide her anyway. I was completely enraptured and under her control, even with her doing something solely for my pleasure.

Or was she actually getting something out it?

Kristanna was using my leg to grind her pussy against it. She was coating it with her wetness. I could clearly feel that, as well as her occasional trembling.

Maybe she really liked sucking me off. I had loved licking her after all.

The returning ability to think got blown away - literally.

There was no way not to concentrate on her mouth and only her mouth, when she bottomed out again. This time I saw her fighting a little. Tears welled up in her eyes and the swallowing seemed to be somewhat involuntary, but it had the same effect on me nonetheless.

If anything, the added visuals made the whole thing even hotter. Watching Kristanna fighting with breathing and swallowing, because she wanted to do this for me, immensely added to the whole experience.

When she had to give up, I would have applauded, if I could have mustered enough consciousness, but she got it anyway. It must have been something clearly showing in my wide eyes and on my astonished face.

This time she grabbed my shaft when moving up and rubbed along the slickness a couple of times. I found out that the sound of that really turned me on, as did the strings of saliva connecting her lips with my cock, when she released me from her mouth once again.

"Keep staring like this and I will get off myself," she rasped.

The treatment she gave me appeared to be a bit rough on her throat.

I didn't answer and she apparently didn't expect me to, since she locked her wet lips around my glans again and used her hand to seriously wank me a couple of times. The slickness made the whole thing really nasty and unbelievably hot.

When I softly started pushing her head further down, it didn't register as conscious in my head. But Kristanna moaned happily and followed that hint zealously. Without any hesitation, she allowed me to guide her down again, shuddering when my grip tightened from the intensity of being in her throat once more.

I really didn't intend to hold her down there. It just happened.

It took me a couple of seconds to finally realize that she started to fight the urge to come up for air and a break. Her hands were clawing the skin of my thighs painfully. She tensed, but didn't push up. When I understood, I yanked her head back up almost violently.

Her panicked panting for air got me worried, but the same time her uncontrolled drooling and trembling turned me on even more than before.

"Yesss!" she finally hissed. "Treat that slut the way she deserves!"

Well... the way she deserved was something completely different. I knew and she knew that I thought that way. How she wanted this to happen was the delicious flipside of this coin. I was slowly coming to terms with her generous offer of indulgence.

I didn't want to be abusive, but getting told to play in a certain way was something I could relate to. Being with someone who asked for getting treated rough was unsettling... and somehow very appealing. I wasn't proud of getting so immensely turned on by the whole thing, but it happened anyway. And apparently, my arousal was welcome....

Kristanna didn't wait for me to get a grip on that. She went for my cock way before I would have thought her to be ready again.

She didn't go down very far this time. In fact, she just teased me and bucked her head against my indecisive grip a couple of times. When I decided to push a bit, she resisted and made a show of trying to break free. Just without really using any of the leverage I left her, when I got insecure as to how to handle the situation.

"Give way once when a girl backs away and you are a gentleman," she finally hissed. "Give way when she goes for it again and you are a fool."

Her look was fiercely aggressive, when she looked up.

"A lady will back away, when her decency is threatened. If she comes to you again and teases you, force her into submission like the slut she is."

I was staring wide-eyed at her explaining that to me. I couldn't really believe a word back then, but I got a first hint on a concept I'd understand much later.

Back then, it only dawned to me that she wanted me to play along and since she had worked on me pretty well, I came to terms with doing what she apparently longed for. Even if I had my qualms with treating a woman like that.

"Just fucking use me," she growled.

And I did!

I was aroused beyond worrying and every single action of her was aimed on getting me past my personal code of conduct, at least for the moment. She was working with experience and determination on that.

I pushed her down again and this time I took up with her struggle against it. She tried to get her head up with force and had the leverage of both her arms, but I was a rather strong guy and she was athletic and lithe, but no match to my strength.

It was a serious struggle, even if she could have broken free easily by dodging to the side. Yet she didn't really want to escape. She apparently just wanted me to manhandle her.

To be perfectly honest: I enjoyed that. Maybe it was some kind of instinct taking over or something, but without all my usual thoughts about right or wrong behavior coming into the way I really got into this game.

Kristanna used her lips and tongue expertly all the while trying to push up against my hand. I didn't let her. I really used her mouth for my pleasure and I finally got into her throat again.

What she did to me then was almost cruel. And so incredibly hot

When I had her down all the way, she stopped struggling and gave up. Instead, she started looking up to me in such a pitiful way that it should have been forbidden by some law.

The thing with that was that it got me even hotter, instead of bothered. So I didn't let go of my hold.

It may have been more than a minute of holding her down and feeling her swallowing. She tensed again and I could clearly see her eyes losing focus a bit, but I didn't lift her up. I just concentrated of the feeling of my cum starting to boil in my balls.

When I finally released her, tears were running freely over her cheeks and she needed about half a minute to catch her breath. She was panting frantically and only did one other thing; but it was enough to convince me that everything was alright, since it was her pussy grinding hard on my lower leg.

The second she felt the least ready again, she came for my dick by herself and our game started over. This time with even more determination on my side, since I was already close.

I wanted to get into her throat once again. I wouldn't need much more than that, but she didn't make it easy for me. In effect I got closer with every motion, but I really wanted to come deep down inside her.

"Stop struggling!" I snarled, without thinking it through. "Take it there!"

I didn't expect anything out of saying that. I hadn't even wanted to say it loud. It was just something born in the heat of the moment, part of the game, but Kristanna immediately stopped her resistance and gulped me down to the hilt.

She started swallowing and looked up pleadingly, as if to beg me to give it to her - which happened anyway. Holding back wasn't an option anymore.

Cumming inside her throat almost blacked me out. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

It felt like my load shot up and then couldn't quite get out because of the tightness around my glans. The pressure rose and then it felt like my cockhead exploded. Together with some military grade explosives inside of my head.

I fell back and maybe even howled in ecstasy.

It didn't get better for something like hours on my internal clock. Or maybe I should say it didn't get worse, because it was single handedly the best feeling imaginable.

Kristanna rode it out with me, swallowed apparently everything and didn't even get any problems with breathing anymore. Maybe because my cock shrunk a little after release.

She just remained in that position for a very long time and softly played with her tongue at the underside of my slowly flattening dick, while I caught my breath and recovered from something that had shaken my world.

When I was mentally back into business again, I immediately started worrying about what I had done and said. She sensed that, maybe through my hand stirring in her hair or something. So she released my softened member from her mouth and crawled up to cover my body with hers and face me.

She took a breath to say something, but I just stared into her face covered with tears, saliva and maybe a hint of sperm in the corners of the mouth. Then I hugged her tightly and kissed her.

She yelped and squealed loudly and tried to escape for a split second before giving in with a deep moan. After getting over being surprised, she took control of the kiss very quickly and made it into something utterly passionate and fierce. Pressed together and completely oblivious to anything but ourselves we kept that going for a long time.

Kristanna settled herself comfortably on top of me afterwards. Her sex was in direct contact with my flaccid dick and emanated heat and moisture, but for the moment I was spent and she accepted that.

Instead of getting raunchy, we opted for cuddling and soft stroking and kissing for the moment. It was exactly what I needed then and apparently I wasn't the only one...

"Y'know what?" she whispered into my ear, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Hm?"

"This is even better than you losing control and simply fucking my throat."

"Uh... Yeah... That..." I stammered. "I didn't mean to..."

"I did mean to get fucked by you that way," she interjected. "But I didn't expect this to happen afterwards..." her voice grew a little anxious at the end.

"You didn't expect to cuddle after... uhm... giving the most amazing head imaginable?" I wondered.

"I really like the sound of that," she purred and trembled a bit. "But that's exactly what I mean.

It's like... well... you aren't supposed to be so friggin adorable. You can't just change from being the cute and a little insecure guy to that superman who kicks the butt of my shitty Ex, and back to the one I can take by the hand and lead everywhere I want.

Plus, it's especially unfair to be so fucking rough and incredibly hot and immediately change back into that adorable guy who doesn't give a shit about the drool and spunk in my face and just kisses me.

How am I supposed to resist that?"

I was more than a little dumbstruck for a moment and didn't quite get what she was after.

"I didn't... I... just..."

"Oh, shut up," she hissed and kissed me.

She was grinning, but even though there was a hint of something else in her voice and her eyes.

"Shut up and sleep with me..."

It was the title of a rather new and popular song - at least in Germany. Apparently, it wasn't unknown in Norway, too, but Kristanna made it into something completely unrelated to disco music. Despite the fact that I had found release twice this day - the last time dating back less than half an hour - I felt a stirring in my loins.

I'd have said something about being not sure if I could, however, but she didn't stop kissing me. In addition, she started writhing on top of me in a very enticing way. So I just shrugged mentally and started fondling her myself.

There is a certain quality in holding a beautiful girl in ones arms and caressing her back from her shoulders down to her phenomenal ass; and it doubles when she has large enough breasts to press to ones chest and add just the right pressure, while she uses her hands to roam freely everywhere she can reach.

Kristanna had it all and she also had her hot and needful pussy close to my resting cock, to lure my member back to life. She had her hungry mouth to nibble on my lips, not to mention her sweet, little tongue to lick and chase its counterpart around.

Yet the most effective weapon in her astounding arsenal was her brain. With all the things, she easily deduced about me, it was something I had no chance to resist.

"I'd like to feel that cock of yours rise again", she whispered between kisses. "I'd love to feel him getting up and knocking onto my pussy with his thick head. I'd let him in then, y'know? I bet I couldn't suppress moaning when he enters. I fucking loved it last time that huge boner entered me. Maybe I'd scream right then like a wanton slut."

It was me who couldn't hold back a moan when I listened to her. I didn't know shit about dirty talk, but that wasn't as much dirty as it was simply alluring. It affected me and it clearly affected my dick!

"I think I could actually come right when he enters me," she went on. "I'm so hot for it right now. I could possibly die if I don't get him soon.