In the Navy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wouldn't have that, would you? You wouldn't want to explain the death of an allied soldier from starving for your cock, when you could have simply saved her by sticking it in, would you?"

She wouldn't let me answer anything of that. Every time I tried, she kissed me before going on and eliciting new moans from my throat. But this was a game with no loser.

Things got even more steamy when she slid a little lower and placed her pussy lips directly on my slowly stiffening member. She was really hot down there and practically dripping.

"Don't get me pleading on my knees for it. Leave me the last bit of dignity, will ya? Just be a little generous with your little bitch in heat and fuck her with your gorgeous cock, even if she doesn't really deserve it.

Or maybe better yet like she deserves it? Hard and rough and deep, deep down into her needy pussy. Until you ground out..."

She used her whole body to slide up and down and coat my dick in her juices, while rubbing her breasts on my chest. I was already panting with desire long before my hard-on was back into action. It was a slow rise, but it really happened. Which was amazing in itself, for I had never thought of myself as particularly potent.

"I'll scream for you so loud, they will hear it back on the ships; and I'll come hard again and again. They'll say: listen up. There this fucking bastard with the huge dick fucks that wanton slut craving for his cock. Why does he get every pussy? And if they ask me, I'll answer: because he fucking deserves it. Because he has this amazing tool, which gets me, wet by only thinking about it. Because he earned the right to use me like he wants to, by being gentle and rough at precisely the right times. Because he fucks my mind and body exactly the way I like."

Talking about fucking minds there, that was exactly what she did to me; and it worked!

By then I was hard again and she felt it between her pussy lips. The friction was amazing, even if it was extremely slick from her freely flowing juices down there. By now, she couldn't suppress moaning on her own, maybe because she pressed her clit onto something hard enough to rub against. Or maybe just because she was looking forward to the next step to be taken.

I dared to take a little more control over the situation by grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her up a bit. My cock sprang free from between our bodies and decided to point up and press his head exactly where it was needed.

"Yesss!" she breathed. "That's it, Mike. I... Ouhhh!"

I didn't wait for her to further spur me on. I couldn't get any more ready. When I pushed her down and myself up she gasped loudly and her eyes rolled back.

Again, I entered her tight pussy and again I felt like I just had entered heaven. The difference to our first time being, that I actually believed now what was happening. So I could completely concentrate on the feeling and on her reaction.

Kristanna was a snug fit for me. Entering her pussy was like slowly pushing up into the heat of a volcano. The dripping wet heat that is. Oh, fuck those comparisons!

She shuddered when my cockhead pushed inside and she didn't stop shaking afterwards. Her demeanor changed from being the one in control to being the one panting and moaning uncontrollably. She almost went rigid and melted into my embrace at the same time and her hands grabbed my head.

I loved looking into her face with her mouth opened a little and her eyes now closed. Her expression spoke of pure passion. Because of me and what I did to her. I couldn't get enough of that!

"Oh..." she begged. "Oh-oh-oh! Don't stop. Ram it in, please!"

I happily obliged. I had long since stopped to question her commands. Fulfilling her needs and answering her pleading was even more rewarding.

Pushing up hard and shoving her down at the same time elicited a scream form her. Our bodies crashed together and we both pressed hard to intensify it even more. I longed for getting as deep into her as I could and she craved for me filling her up. It was a perfect fit.

Kristanna lost it right there and then. She stopped speaking English and changed to her native tongue. Yet she remained with being very vocal about how she felt. I got the rough meaning simply by her tone, which wasn't hard to interpret.

I took charge and used my hands on her ass to lift her up and push her down while using all leverage I could get for moving my hips in sync. She wasn't helping the least, but I couldn't complain about that, because seeing her in ecstasy was well worth it.

Being no expert, I couldn't be sure, but I think she came right then for the first time, even before I had really picked up speed.

I felt great. There was this brunette beauty clinging to my body and screaming while getting rocked back and forth. Her pussy slid up and down on my cock and twitched around my shaft again and again, but I was in no danger of coming soon. I could completely focus on her and drink the whole experience in.

Her head was stretched back and she was oblivious. Concentrating only on my flesh ravishing her body. Sweat broke through her skin and slowly covered her in a wet sheen. As was the case with me, but I didn't even really notice.

I was determined, even if I didn't know to what exactly. It got clearer when her panting and moaning got frantic, though. Then I realized that I was fucking her into another orgasm, but this time it had to be something big. I wanted it to be.

I remembered what Aurora had told me in the afternoon. There was no doubt that she had been right, so I started to fuck Kristanna even harder. I shoved her down onto my body roughly and jerked up at the same moment to meet her as hard as I could.

She wailed and finally her upper body arched back, her hands painfully clawing my neck.

I couldn't miss this orgasm. Her pussy gripped my dick so fiercely that I couldn't move it anymore. I stopped deep inside her and supported her with one hand at her shoulder, while she rode it out.

I felt like minutes of pure bliss until she fell back onto my chest and stared breathing again. Her skin glistened and was slick against mine. She still trembled.

Man... did I feel great!

"How did you know?" she finally asked weekly, breathing against the side of my throat.

"Know what?" I asked.

"When to start hammering me the way you did," she explained. "It was perfect timing. I was just thinking about how to let you know and you started doing it."

"I... uhm... remembered something Aurora said, but I didn't think about timing," I admitted.

"You're just to fucking good to be fucking true," she sighed. "You didn't cum yet, did you?"

I softly shook my head no.

"Then you'll have to fuck me again. I'll try to hold back with cumming until you are ready. I can't make any promises, though."

Yeah, she really said that and it registered, but this time I felt nothing but pride. For the moment I was in wonderland and didn't bother myself with quarreling about feeling like superman's little brother.

When she started rocking her body just a little bit to get things started again, I decided that I would like to change positions. Instead of trying to explain it to her, I just did it for once.

Kristanna squealed, when I put my arm around her back and turned, but she adjusted quickly and wrapped her legs and arms around my body. It wasn't difficult to get on top of her that way.

"Gods", she gasped. "Really, no promises! If you treat me like this I'm already on the edge again."

"Then... don't hold back, beautiful," I grinned and shoved my half sunk-in dick slowly deeper.

I honestly don't know where that came from. I didn't see it coming and neither did Kristanna.

She opened her eyes wide and took a deep breath, maybe in part because of getting impaled again. Her legs slipped from my waist and entangled my upper legs with her feet coming to rest on my calves, which left me feeling really close to her. The arms of my lover brushed over my chest and roamed through my hair there. Her expression was... stunned.

She murmured something in Norwegian absent-mindedly while staring into my face. That confident alien overmind, that must have possessed me then, reacted immediately.

"What was that?" I asked softly.

"Nothing import-ahh!"

When she started dodging the question, I pushed in the last centimeters of my dick and bottomed out. It was a soft, but firm move, just to make a point. Her gasp assured me that she took it the way it was intended.

"Try again," I suggested.

"That way of torturing me isn't terribly effective," she sighed, smiling.

Instead of answering, I withdrew completely in a swift motion.

"No!" she whimpered. "Wait! I surrender! Please put it back in."

She tried to pull me closer, but I wouldn't have that. I just placed my cockhead at her opening and gave her enough pressure to feel it. Nothing more.

"Not fair," she muttered. "I was just saying that I really worry about getting addicted to you."

It didn't feel like the complete truth, but I got the impression that she was afraid to elaborate it. And maybe I was, too. I nodded and pushed in the same way I withdrew before, with an amazing effect on her composure.

She immediately arched her upper body and her head fell back, while she gasped delightfully. Her insides fluttered along my shaft and made the experience intensive for both of us. I didn't even try to suppress my moan.

After getting inside completely, her head came back up again and her eyes showed a fierce hunger. She gripped my neck to lift herself up for a quick, hard kiss and hissed:

"Now fuck me, lover. Make me cum over and over again and don't stop until you blow your load into my hungry cunt."

Yeah. She really had a knack for phrasing things in a way that would have turned the biggest gentleman into a horny Neanderthal... I fucking loved that!

When I withdrew almost completely she leaned back and when I entered again, she tensed and arched her back to push her boobs up into my chest. She didn't even bother with waiting for me to pick up speed. She just started to enjoy the sensations. I followed suit.

Just simply and basically fucking Kristanna was something worth dying for. Her tight and wet pussy welcomed my every thrust as much as the rest of her body did. She pressed up against me, gripped my arms to hold on tight and whimpered in pleasure. It was so primal that I didn't think twice about holding back anything. Like not moaning to loud or stuff.

The whole thing just turned out naturally and beautifully. Wonderful like the girl who had chosen me to be her boyfriend for a week.

Thrusting into her completely enraptured me and I gave in to that feeling. I got so obsessed about pushing into that wonderful body just once more before blowing my load that I simply missed the moment she started to get off herself.

She filled me in immediately.

"Aahhh, Mike!" she yelled. "Oh Gods, cum! Cum with me."

I grunted and sped up my thrusts. I was already close, but not quite there.

"Can't - hold - back!" she pressed through gritted teeth. "Cum! Please, please, please cum now!"

She screamed and as if she was controlling me by invisible strings, she took me with her. Her words, her writhing in pleasure, her ragged breathing and the twitching of her pussy around my dick brought me over the edge. Roaring in ecstasy, I rammed into her one last time and shot my load.

We stayed that way for a lifetime. Connected, bodies arched back, lost in mutual bliss.

After a while, I collapsed onto her and she took me into her arms. We were panting hard and our sweat mixed, but all that mattered was that we were together. I can't express sufficiently how close to heaven I felt only because of her.

There was nothing to say for that moment, anyway. We were content to just stay with each other. I took her with me when turning onto my back again and even when I slipped out I kept her close. It can't have been long until we were sound asleep.

I could have died that second and would have been happy.

Yet life and Kristanna had already made plans for me and I'm really glad I didn't miss what they had in stock.