All Comments on 'In The Night Garden Pt. 01'

by The_Red_Woman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Well written but with a title, "IN THE NIGHT GARDEN" I was expecting Igglepiggle to be fucking Upsy Daisy while Makka Pakka and the Tombliboos have an orgy on the Ninky Nonk or the Pinky Ponk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Finally! A strong, independent woman whose true to her nature and doesn't cave in 😱

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alright

I did enjoy the story, it was a very cliché plot and some things like her height and his didn't match up but asides from that alright.

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank you :) Parts 2 and 3 are up let me know what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HAWT

Oh my god, this story is soooo good. Please keep writing!!

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks for your kind comments guys!

As a first timer having never written any form of literature before, and especially in this genre there are going to be a fair few flaws and it won't please everyone, but hopefully my next installments don't disappoint.

Would love any kind of feedback or pointers too :) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved it.

I absolutely loved this first installment of your story. It was incredibly well written and captivating. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Tom and Eva. While I love his rough and forceful side (I mean, I am in the non-consent section), I enjoy the softer moments you give him as well in which he treats her as if he actually cares, unlike the ever ambiguous Freddy. I truly hope that you post another addition to this story soon because I'll be waiting eagerly to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great writing!

You are such a talented writer. Its hard to find well written AND sexy stories. Please continue! Can't wait to see what happens between these two characters.

The_Red_WomanThe_Red_Womanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you! :)

Obviously all feedback is welcome, but as a first timer it's awesome to hear that people are enjoying it :)

Waiting for part 2 to be approved so keep your eyes peeled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great beginning

Absolutely love it ! Please continue ASAP !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous