In The Office Ch. 05

Story Info
Janey appears at Adrian's apartment after a disastrous night.
4.5k words
4.57
14.3k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rieper400
Rieper400
10 Followers

Most of Adrian Greene's life had returned to normal. He had gone back to arriving at the Emertech office before any of his colleagues, being the last one to leave and working during the lunch breaks. He did still have the occasional lunch with Janey Samson, a red-headed colleague he'd first had a one-nighter with in the office storage room and then a physical relationship for a while, which ended when she got involved with Jason, a guy she picked up at a gym. She and Adrian did remain friends. Over time, however, he developed deeper feelings for her, but wouldn't acknowledge them as she was seeing someone else. This particular Friday was her birthday and she was at her and Adrian's usual lunch restaurant.

"How are you planning to celebrate it," Adrian asked.

"Jason and I thought we'd spend it together, alone. You know..."

"No party?"

"Nah, I'm not much of a party-goer. The earlier singing of 'Happy Birthday' and cake serving at the office was enough of a crowd. Anyway, Jason and I are just gonna bunk up at my place, have Italian, watch a good movie and maybe, well..."

"What we used to do together at your place?"

Janey seemed slightly uncomfortable when Adrian brought up the subject.

"Yeah, that. Thanks for not telling him about that when you met him, by the way."

"No problem."

"I mean, we had no commitments, it was before he and I even met, but still..."

"I understand," he assured her.

She glanced at her watch.

"Shit," she said. "I'm late."

"By the way," Adrian interjected, "I got you something."

He reached for his coat pocket and brought out a small package with red wrapping and a silvery plastic ribbon.

"Happy birthday."

"Oh," she said gratefully, "thank you, you shouldn't have!"

She accepted it happily and started glancing towards the exit door and back to him, as though she was torn between them.

"Shit, I'd really like to open it with you here, but I'm really running late."

"Okay, I'll see you after the weekend, then."

"I promise I'll wait with opening this until you're around."

"Sure."

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, very close to the lips, and hurried out.

When it became night, a thunderstorm rolled in over the city, much like the one that had occurred the first time Adrian and Janey first had sex at her place. Rain poured down from large clouds on the dark skies onto the streets, accompanied by the occasional thunder strike in the distance. The moment Adrian read the weather report, he decided to, like most of the city's inhabitants, to simply stay home (not that he had anywhere else to go). In the middle of the night, around midnight, Adrian was woken up when his doorbell rang.

"What in the..."

He quickly slipped into a robe and headed towards the door as the bell rang again, turning on light switches along the way as he went through the apartment.

"I'm coming," he said loudly.

When he finally got to the door, he looked through the peep-hole. What he saw through it brought The Grunge to mind; a woman with ratty, dripping wet hair and runny make-up dressed in a long dark coat, her skin covered with rain-drops.

"Janey," Adrian exclaimed surprised and opened the door.

"Hey," she said quietly.

Adrian quickly stepped aside to let her in.

"Were you outdoors in this weather?"

"No," Janey replied sarcastically, "I felt like taking a shower while fully-clothed before paying you a visit."

He helped her take off her coat before quickly going to the bathroom to get her a towel.

"Where have you been," he asked.

"Here, there, everywhere," Janey replied as he wiped her hair dry before she grabbed the towel herself to wipe off her mascara.

"Weren't you gonna spend the evening with Jason?"

Janey suddenly shuddered.

"Please, do not say his name," she said with restrained anger as she staggered into the living room and sat down on the middle of the couch.

"Has something happened," Adrian asked after he sat down next to her.

Janey hesitated for a moment before she began recounting her evening, obviously dying to share it with someone else to ease her own pain.

"You remember he and I had made plans to stay in, watch The Big Lebowski, have Italian, all that?"

"You didn't specify the movie, but yes."

"Well, after I left you after lunch, I went to the restaurant to pre-order the food, went to another store and bought the movie, did a few other things. Then, I was going to a hairdresser. I've been planning to dye my hair darker, so I made an appointment a few weeks ago. Anyway, when I got there, I changed my mind and went to buy the food instead. Thought I'd surprise Jason by coming in early."

Adrian started seeing where her story was going and placed his hand on her shoulder. She didn't seem to mind and continued bitterly:

"When I got in candles were lit and Celine Dion was playing on my stereo. I thought he was planning to surprise me, skip the movie and just screw my brains out, but when I got into the bedroom, my bedroom..."

She stopped for a moment, a single tear running down her right cheek.

"He was fucking some blonde bimbo."

"Janey," Adrian began sympathetically, "I'm so..."

"From behind," she continued. "Doggystyle. My favorite position. I'd tried to talk him into doing it with me, but he said he preferred to see my face while we had sex. 'See your face', my patootie, he thought my butt is too small. That blonde bitch had an ass you could tow an SUV with."

"Pretty graphic description," Adrian noted.

"Do you think my ass is small," Janey asked him casually. "You've seen a lot of it."

Adrian froze for a moment and looked into her eyes to see just how serious she was. She seemed remarkably clear; the bluntness of her question may have been brought out by her anger.

"I really don't know how to answer that," he finally said. Janey smiled vaguely for the first time in hours.

"Smooth answer."

She lied down on the couch, using Adrian's left thigh as a pillow, and continued telling her tale of woe:

"I hurried out of the apartment and into my car and started driving to clear my head, take some of the edge off. I guess I must have entered a state of highway hypnosis or something, because when I came to my senses, I was outside a border check."

"That's miles from here," Adrian said.

"Yeah, it is. Anyway, I turned around and started driving back. I filled up my tank at a gas station on the way and drove towards the city again."

"And then you ended up here?"

"Not immediately. I first went to a bar and had a Shirley Temple and a bowl of pretzels before I went here."

She sighed and sat up again.

"Anyway, I'm sorry I had to lay all this on you."

"It's okay," Adrian assured her.

"I gave it some thought and I, I realized that there's no-one I rather talk about this to than you."

She carefully kissed him on the cheek and leaned on his shoulder.

"Thank you," she whispered. Adrian gently placed his hand on her back.

"Do you mind if I crash here tonight? I just can't go back to my place right now."

"Sure. I can make the couch."

She reached into her pocket and brought out the gift Adrian had given her earlier.

"I said I'd wait until the next time we met, so..."

To Adrian's shock, she began opening it.

"Actually, I'm not sure it's a good idea..."

"Oh, come on. I need to be cheered up..."

She froze when she got to the thin, white box and saw the gold-colored logo.

"...tonight."

She opened the box. Inside was a pair of small earrings made of silver with one deep-blue gem embedded in each. They weren't just cheap trinkets, they seemed exclusive.

"Adrian," she said shocked, unable to take her eyes off of them.

"They're sapphires," Adrian noted quietly. "Your birthstone. Thought they'd go with your hair."

Janey was still dumbfounded, her mouth partially open. Adrian decided to give her some space and got up from the couch.

"I'll leave you alone for a while," he said cautiously. "You've had a rough night. There are blankets, sheets and pillows in the cupboard."

He quickly went into his bedroom and began softly banging his head against a wall.

Adrian returned to bed, but couldn't fall asleep. He hadn't planned on her opening his gift for days, much less shortly after catching her boyfriend in flagrante delicto. When he had left her, she was still in shock after receiving jewelry from him. After about two hours, there were a few knocks on the door.

"Come in," Adrian said with disbelief. The door opened and Janey stepped in. Her hair had been brushed and she was dressed in a green hoodie, which was so large that it reached down to her thighs, and no pants or footwear. She had obviously cleaned up shortly after Adrian had left her alone and was wearing her new earrings.

"Hey," she said quietly. "Can't sleep?"

Adrian shook his head and pulled up his blanket to his neck as he slept wearing nothing but his underwear.

"I've seen you naked, you know," Janey said. She seemed less troubled than earlier. In fact, she seemed amazingly calm. Adrian loosened his grip of the blanket.

"I'm sorry your night ended like this," he said, "and I'm sorry for picking a time like this to give you, well."

Still smiling faintly, Janey sat down on the side of the bed and placed her hand on his belly.

"They are beautiful. Thank you. But, really, what did you mean with them?"

"Mean with them?"

"Most people don't give their fuck buddies jewelry for their birthdays. Unless..."

Adrian didn't answer.

"Do you have feelings for me," Janey asked. "I mean, real feelings?"

Adrian seemed troubled and avoided eye contact.

"Yes," he said quietly, "I do".

Janey nodded and moved closer to him.

"Okay," she said. "Good. I'm glad you finally say it."

Adrian looked at her with suspicion.

"Don't look like that," she said, "I'm not an idiot. I noticed the way you've looked at me the past weeks. You stopped accepting booty calls, you moved to another desk. I've known you long enough to know you'd never change your desk without a good reason."

She lied down on his front and carefully embraced him. He cautiously reciprocated.

"I also know you respect the sanctity of relationships, which probably is why your threeways didn't go well. You're a one-woman man."

"Janey," Adrian eventually said, "what are you..."

She chuckled.

"Still not able to interpret signals?"

"Are you really sure that was a Shirley Temple you had earlier and that you only had one?"

"Adrian, I've been thinking lately."

She moved to Adrian's right side. He rolled over a bit so they lay face-to-face and placed the other half of his blanket over her. Outside, a thunderstrike roared, but she didn't seem to care.

"Did you predict something like this happening?"

"I didn't expect my relationship with Jason to last very long. I just picked him up one day and we had sex after our third date. But still, it was all those little things."

"Little things?"

"You know, the way he looked at me, when we ate together, when we watched TV together, things like that, I just didn't feel like he was completely there. At times, he seemed distant and at times he practically worshipped me."

"Did I ever seem distant?"

Janey smiled.

"Since the day I've met you, you've always been a little weird. At first, you were alienating, antisocial and even a bit hostile. Then, you revealed a different side of yourself."

"The one only you could've exposed."

"You were always sensitive, you just didn't like to admit it. And that night, in the storage room, we..."

"I remember. Vividly."

"That felt so great, so carnal. After that, we began fucking regularly. Any other guy I know would recount every detail to his friends over a beer, but not you."

"I don't have many solid friends."

"Even if you'd had any, you would keep quiet. Not rain, snow, thunder or fire could get you to utter a word. You're very sweet, you know that?"

"Thank you."

Janey's smile quickly faded away.

"By comparison, I've been quite a bitch."

"Janey, you haven't been a-"

"Yes, I have. I told my friends that I was having a physical relationship with someone. I didn't tell your name, but I told in detail the way you pleased me. Then one day, I just told you 'I've met someone, we need to call this quits'."

"I did feel a bit hurt at the time."

"Soon enough, they figured it out. And then you started screwing around."

"To be fair, that wasn't your fault. In fact, I'm thankful for that. It was kind of a learning experience."

"Did you really enjoy it? Like when we did it?"

Adrian was quiet for moment and then admitted:

"None of it became what we did, no."

Janey closed her eyes and placed her forehead at Adrian's.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm so sorry."

Adrian gently laid his hand on her cheek and kissed her. Outside, more lightning struck far way, but none of them seemed to even notice the flash and the roar.

"I love you, Janey Samson," he whispered.

She opened her eyes and moved closer. He felt her breasts being slightly flattened against his bare chest.

"I love you too, Adrian Greene."

She lied on top of him, their arms around each other. They were kissing intimately, their tongues swirling around each other in their mouths.

"I want you," Janey whispered passionately, "I want you so much."

"I want you too," Adrian whispered back.

They stopped kissing. Janey threw the blanket onto the floor.

"I've missed you," she said. "I've missed the way you feel, the way you taste, the fantastic feeling of you fucking me. No-one I've dated could do it to me like you could."

"Really? You seemed to know what you like."

Janey laughed delighted.

"That's one of those things about me that turns you right now, isn't it? You loved it when I spurred you on."

She grabbed his erect cock under his boxers and started stroking it.

"You love hearing me cry out 'Fuck me, fuck me hard' as your cock pounds my pussy, don't you?"

Adrian grabbed her ass cheeks and looked into her eyes. They were burning with desire.

"Don't you," she repeated lustfully.

Adrian found his lust harder to control.

"I know you want to fuck me," she said. "I love you so much and I want you to do it."

She began kissing him. She started at his throat and slowly moved downwards. Adrian breathed faster and his heart raced as her lips approached his groin. When she reached his cock, she kissed its shaft while his underwear was still on to tease him.

"I've missed the taste of your cock juices," she said and pulled his boxers down, his dick popping out when she did so. The tip of it was glistening with precum. Janey grinned delighted and started sucking it. Adrian gasped and closed his eyes firmly as her lips and tongue slid across his exposed cock head.

"That feels so good," he said. Janey chuckled while giving him a handjob.

"I remember what you like."

She put it in her mouth again. Adrian moaned as he felt her warm mouth cover it. Eventually, she stopped and teased him:

"I've sucked your huge cock. Your turn to lick me. Just the way I like it."

She got off of him, allowed him to get up and lied down on the bed, her legs spread. Adrian placed his hands on her hips, searching for her panties. She simply smiled.

"I'm naked under this," she said seductively.

Adrian smiled and simply pulled up the lower part of the hoodie, exposing her clean-shaven, wet pussy.

"Come on," she whispered, "lick it. Taste my juices, you know you love them."

Without hesitation, Adrian began licking ferociously, causing her to gasp loudly as his tongue slid up and down her labia and its tip around her clit.

"You haven't forgotten," she whispered delighted.

"Hadn't forgotten the taste either. It's so good."

He continued licking, his tongue occasionally sticking into her pussy. She moaned lustfully.

"God, that's so fucking good," she exclaimed, stroking her chest.

"You planning to keep that shirt on," Adrian asked after he stopped licking.

Janey smiled and sat up with her legs crossed. She removed the hoodie, exposing her entire beautiful body, the nipples of her large tits erect. Adrian moved up to her and began kissing her intimately while stroking her body.

"I love you," he whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

They smiled for a moment before Janey laid her head on the pillow and spread her legs.

"Think you're ready to stick your cock into me?"

Adrian lied down on top of her and felt her soft breasts being flattened between their bodies. She embraced him and stroked his back. He whispered in her ear:

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"I ask the questions here," she teased him. "Do you want to fuck me hard?"

Adrian pushed his dick into her running-wet pussy, causing her to make a loud yelp. He pulled it out, then slammed it in again, filling her up inside.

"Oh my God," she whimpered as her pussy was stretched out, "it's so big..."

"You're so tight," Adrian panted between the thrusts, "so fucking tight."

They moaned loudly together as Adrian kept fucking her pussy and kissed and squeezed her big, cushy tits. After a while, Janey exclaimed:

"Stop, stop. I'm gonna cum. It's too early."

Adrian pulled out of her. They rested together, Adrian still on top, in the heat of their bodies as the rain kept falling outside, smattering against the windows.

"I love you," he whispered while kissing her throat. She smiled.

"I've kept you waiting, haven't I?"

"I've dreamed about this, you know."

"About fucking me?"

"That too."

They decided to halt the talking there. Janey pushed Adrian lightly. He got up and allowed her to sit up. She embraced and kissed him gently, stroking his body. He then sat with his legs crossed, his dick standing straight up and glistening with pussy juice and precum. Realizing what he was after, Janey placed her arms around his neck and crossed her legs behind back near his ass. She gradually lowered herself until his cock head was inside her. She then stopped and just looked into Adrian's eyes, savoring that moment of anticipation. She then just let her body fall down, taking almost the entire dick at once.

"Oh, fuck," Adrian gasped. Janey looked as though she was about to scream with pleasure when she clung onto him.

"So good," she whispered. Adrian grabbed her ass and raised her a bit, his cock sliding out of her, and then moved her down again, filling her up. From there, she began fucking him herself, using her arms to raise and lower herself. She began moaning louder and louder, turning Adrian on more and more.

"It goes so deep," he moaned.

"It can go deeper."

Taking the hint, Adrian took a firm hold of her ass with one hand and her upper body with his other arm and thrust his dick into her pussy, causing her to yelp loudly and convulse with pleasure every time.

"My ass," she whispered after a while, "put your finger in my ass."

They stopped fucking for a moment, though Adrian remained inside her. They just sat still, embracing each other and resting until Adrian smiled and said:

"Just like old times, huh?"

Janey grinned at him.

"Not exactly. This is better."

She began kissing him and slowly riding his dick while his right middle fingertip circled her sphincter, teasing her.

"Do you want me to stick it in," he asked.

Janey grinned with delight.

"At least put some spit on it first."

He brought up the finger to her mouth. She produced a large drop of spit and carefully spat it on the tip of it. Adrian smeared it out a bit with his thumb and moved it to her asshole again. He watched her face intently, taking delight in the anticipation in her eyes and smile. Finally, he pushed it in a bit, causing her body to jump a bit and her to yelp. He pulled it out again and thrust it in again, getting almost all of it in.

Rieper400
Rieper400
10 Followers
12