In The Office Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's so good," she exclaimed and embraced him harder, her fingernails almost burying themselves in his back. She began fucking again, moaning even louder than before. By now, drops of sweat were dripping from her hair and both of their bodies were glistening with it. Finally, she felt like she was going to come, stopped and began panting against Adrian's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her. In that moment, they both felt like nothing existed outside that bed.

"You want to come," he asked. Janey simply responded with a positive "mmm-hmm".

"I just don't have the energy to keep this up much longer," she whispered.

"I want to come too. What position do you want?"

She smiled.

"You know how I like it."

"Doggystyle?"

She nodded.

"Want me to come inside you?"

"Fuck, yes. I want to feel your hot cum fill me up. Bet you've saved up quite a supply, huh?"

They giggled together before they got up. When they did, their mixed juices dripped from their groins and onto the sheet. Janey turned around and got down on all fours. Adrian placed the tip of his dick at her pussy and, with ease, pushed it in. She gasped.

"Just like that."

Adrian pulled out of her almost the whole way, paused for a few seconds and then slammed it in again. This time, she yelped loudly and began chuckling.

"You like it when I moan, don't you?"

Without Adrian's dick sliding out of her, she got up on her knees in front of him. His front touching her back, he stroked her chest and clit and kissed her neck while she kept teasing him:

"You love it when I gasp your name when you pound my pussy."

Adrian cupped his hands around her soft breasts, gently squeezing them. Janey turned her head, enabling eye contact between them, and grinned.

"I know you do, sweetie. You love it."

"I love you. And I love fucking you."

They kissed deeply while Adrian tickled her clit with his fingers.

"Huh," Adrian eventually said, "I was thinking about getting you down on all fours again, but..."

"I know," Janey said while stroking the parts of his head and back she could reach, "I kinda like it this way."

Adrian saw the horniness in her eyes and slowly grabbed her hips to get a good grip. She understood what he was going to do and grinned.

"Do it," she whispered. "I want you to."

Adrian slowly pulled out his cock, almost the entire way, before quickly ramming it into her again.

"Fuck me, Adrian," she whimpered, "fuck me till I come."

Adrian tightened his grip of her and began mercilessly pounding her still-tight pussy. He felt his cock growing harder and harder as she moaned. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and used his other one to caress her chest and pinch her nipples.

"That's so good," she cried out.

She grabbed his right hand and moved his index and middle fingers to her mouth. She began sucking them hard, making muffled yelps every time his dick filled her up. When she felt her pussy muscles begin retracting, she stopped sucking and placed the hand on one of her tits.

"I'm gonna come," she gasped.

"Me too," Adrian said without stopping his barrage of thrusts into her. "Do you still want me to come inside you?"

"You know I do. I want to feel your hot juices fill me up."

Adrian suddenly slowed down his pace a bit.

"What are you-" Janey began, but stopped when a tidal wave of pleasure filled every inch of her being. Adrian felt as though his entire body was being sucked through a black hole from within his groin as he shot a colossal load into her pussy. His slowing down prolonging both of their climaxes, they felt like they repeatedly came every time he pounded her. They both screamed out and kept it up until they had no air left in their lungs. Adrian felt a thick, warm mix of his cum and her juices trickling out of her, down his shaft and balls. They rode out their orgasm together before Adrian slipped his cock out of her, allowing her to collapse exhausted on the mattress in front of him. He felt the strength of his own legs disappearing and lied down next to her. Panting heavily and glistening with sweat, they weakly crept together. Janey lied down on Adrian's chest before passing out, her breasts being flattened between their bodies. The two of them rested in each others' arms. Adrian kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you," he whispered, afraid of waking her up from her sleep, before his own exhaustion overcame him and he fell asleep to the smattering of the rain on the windows.

They woke up the following day around noon, the sunlight stroking their naked bodies through the uncovered windows. They hadn't moved an inch since they fell asleep together. Cum was still leaking out of Janey's clit and Adrian's dick was still glistening. After making eye contact, they smiled and kissed intimately before swapping positions and embracing each other. Despite their nudity, neither of them felt remotely embarrassed.

"Hey," Janey said quietly.

"Hey, you too."

Janey smiled.

"Still not good at post-coital talk?"

"Not really."

"I loved it when you slowed down, by the way."

"Most people think you should go faster when climaxing, but it actually prolongs it if you slow down instead."

"Didn't I teach you that?"

"You did. You told me a few weeks ago."

"Simply enhancing your natural talent."

Adrian paused for a second, simply savoring the sight of her smiling naked in the morning light.

"I love you, you know that?"

He gently kissed her on her throat while she delighted closed her eyes, feeling his lips tickling her.

"I love you too."

They swapped positions again so Janey was on top. She rested on his chest, feeling it rise and sink every time he breathed.

"How about we lie here a little longer," he asked.

"Let's do that. How about a shower later?"

"Together?"

"That's a given."

He embraced her again and kissed her before they drifted into semi-sleep together.

12