All Comments on 'In the Service'

by RolandQ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I never read 3 pages

Quite a nice commentary here. You are a skilled story-teller. You should spend more time describing the details of the sex, but I understand how that might bore you when you are a real writer. On the other hand, I don't typically have the time to wade through a story when I just want to read sex stuff. You may want to consider another venue unless you trash it up more. Not a complaint about your writing (which was excellent), just pointing out most of us want to touch ourselves when reading Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On the other hand

I often read 3 & more pages, particularly if the story is as well told as yours was. There are quite a few accomplished writers who have made contributions to Lit., and you're right up there with the best of them. Thank you.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Brilliant writing :) you've managed to make every encounter meaningful and full of emotion in every word. You captured the era beautifully and created some great characters :) no disrespect to the comments below but I get very bored with the very unoriginal and typically slutty, vulgar stories on here. I do think this is the place for exceptional erotic writing and I think you've embodied that well. I will agree though that nearly all readers on here would like to see more details of the sex scenes. I would very nearly call this a perfect story if they were fleshed out. There were a few occasional spelling and grammar errors but nothing too disruptive. 5 stars :)

obiwan9962obiwan9962about 10 years ago

i'm not as eloquent as the other posters. i do really appreciate your story. well told. well parsed. had me hot at moments and wanting more at others.

great job!

rider66rider66almost 10 years ago
Beautiful story

And very well written. Please do continue in your own way. Literotica is a platform for any type of writer. Your audience has already begun to find you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another here who appreciates a good story

I would rather a good story with a bit of sex than a bunch of raunchy rutting with no story. I like your style as an author.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 10 years ago
Lovely

You must keep writing this is the second story I have read of yours and I must say I like your style. Don't stop

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 10 years ago
I Like

Different style and an amazing way to keep the reader going. I so love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous