All Comments on 'In The Shower Pt. 01'

by enoch1234

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
itsme52itsme52almost 10 years ago
bugger

what a good story ,t made me come just when he touched his cock , wish I could get mine sucked

HarleyGuy228HarleyGuy228almost 10 years ago
Hot

I need a hot son like that. Wish the story had been longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Straight female, BUT

Very HOT story. Gay sex is my favorite thing to read and this made me wet.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Wild

Hot, sexy. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow, hot. When I was 42, I went into the steam room of the local racquet club. I walked through, my cock brushed a hand, I apologized, I heard that's o.k.as the hand grasped my cock, I held still, then mmm nice as he stroked my hardening cock. He said shower in the handicapped showers and left. I went to that shower, never before been with a guy, I entered, turned the knob to engaged, just as I turned the water on, a knock on the door, I opened it, a guy perhaps a little older than me entered, locked the door. He smiled, shhhhhhh, then turned the shower on, then sat on a bench opposite, reached for my cock and for the first time, my cock was in a mans mouth. My wife does not much like giving oral but this guy obviously did, my cock was rock hard in no time, he stopped, looked up at me and then turned, knelt on the bench, a nice round fleshy bottom turned towards me. I love anal sex, my wife and I do it regularly, I moved forward, my finger guiding my cock to his hole and pressed forward, sliding into his opening, his head jerking back as my cock slid into his tight insides, he pushed back, taking all of me, I loved the tight sensation and began fucking him, so hard because of the circumstance, watching my cock slide between his fleshy arse, he groaned, his insides contracting as he came, his cumm hitting the bench and floor as this sent me over the top and I thrust forward and held my pulsing cock deep in him as my cumm jetted out of me. He reached back and held my legs, pulling me tight into him. When he got up, he moved to the shower, I waited and he wiped himself as I showered and he left. I was totally surprised by my actions, since that time, I have experienced more, I find I look for guys with plump bottoms, I found out I am what is called a 'top'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot stuff

Straight guy and I'm stroking myself as i read this hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous