All Comments on 'In the Tube'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
estragonestragonover 12 years ago
An Underground Success Story

Georgie, as good as "In the Queue". Great evocation of the Underground, and a hot story. Good work.

yakboy69yakboy69over 12 years ago
Great stuff.

Very hot story Georgie. Looking forward to more.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
great story

I love public sex and zipless fuck stories and yours is no exception. very believable which made it even hotter. well done.

ars_gratia_artisars_gratia_artisover 12 years ago
An instant frottage classic...

Your generosity in providing pleasure extends to your perfectly conceived and executed writing. The story, itself, brings back fond memories of similar moments on the crowded subway cars of Manhattan and one utterly outrageous episode at a crowded bar. Thanks for the story and the memories.

DemiLoverDemiLoverover 12 years ago
Really can't get enough of this story

You bring to life so vividly a fantasy I have had on the Tube so many times, I have read your story over and over. Thank you for such an erotic story xxx

IsanaIsanaabout 11 years ago
Language

I'm not sure if it's the British thing, but reading this made me feel very turned on, and warm, and mushy in a... smart way. This is a stark contrast compared to the quality of the other stories here. Perhaps some parts seemed a little forced, but I honestly couldn't tell. For me, I just loved how cute and polite and geeky the whole scenario was, much like the guy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great writing. you wrote so well felt i was there in the train behind you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good story. Wish I could have been in place of that guy though, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...