In the Waves of Passion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lakin main kuch aur sooch raha hoon... Yeh etni purani film nahien legti. Look at them; they're not that young. BUT I'M THINKING OTHERWISE... THIS FILM DOESN'T SEEM TO BE THAT OLD. LOOK AT THEM; THEY'RE NOT THAT YOUNG." I paused for a while and added, "Ho sekta hai keh yeh movie tumharey birth ke ba'ad lee gai ho aur... IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THIS FILM WAS TAKEN AFTER YOUR BIRTH AND..."

"Aur kaya? AND WHAT?"

"Aur... ho sekta hai ke daddy... AND...MAY BE DADDY..." I hesitated, thinking whether I should complete the sentence or not.

"Daddy kaya? Baat puri keya kero. DADDY WHAT? COMPLETE THE SENTENCE."

"Well, ho sekta hai ke tum daddy ko...achhi...achhi legti ho, WELL, MAY DADDY...LIKED...LIKED YOU,"

"Kaya mutlib hai tumhara? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" She snapped.

"Bhe'ie, ho sekta hai keh woh tumharey saath yeh sub kerna chahtey hoon... Aakhir uss larki ko beti bananey aur ussey tumhara naam deney ki kaya zaroorat thie. IT'S POSSIBLE THAT HE MIGHT WANT TO DO IT WITH YOU... AFTER ALL, WHY THEY NEEDED TO PRETEND HER TO BE THEIR DAUGHTER AND CALLED HER BY YOUR NAME?"

"My Goodness! Main ne tou yeh socha hi nahien. I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. Do you really think, Ned, that daddy...actually wanted that. I mean if you are correct then he was doing it to me, indirectly."

"I believed so, Anji. Haven't you seen the lust in his eyes and the amount of load he erupted out of sheer excitement?"

I saw confused expression appeared on her face. "You seem to have a point there."

I then noticed some kind of a change in her eyes. She was staring aimlessly in the air; her mind seemed preoccupied. Then all of a sudden what Anjali did was completely unexpected and startling for me. She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder with her arm around my chest. I held her arm affectionately and stole a look at her face. She was gaping at my huge bulge in the pyjamas without even blinking her eyes and was biting her lips. As I moved my eyes, I suddenly caught a glimpse of a wide wet spot on the front of my pyjamas. Before my mind thought of any reaction, my sister whispered in my ears:

"Hum douno ka burra hail hai. Mujh se bardasht nahien ho raha... I'm feelin' sick. Ned, main kaya keroon? WE BOTH ARE IN A MISERABLE STATE. I CAN'T BEAR ALL THIS. I'M FEELING SICK. NED, WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

"I'm sorry Anji, but I can't help you. Meri haalet bhi tumharey jaisi hai. I'M IN SIMILAR CONDITION AS WELL." I said hopelessly.

"I know the solution," said she in a strange voice and she kissed me again. Then in a flash, hugging my body, she placed her lips over mine. My mind blew up. My own sister was French-kissing me! I tried to resist at first then my wits gave away; I responded her with same zeal. And, my cock got even stiffer. Our mouths were glued together as if they would never get apart again. I then held her and moved her body to a more comfortable position. We kept on kissing in bliss. I felt her tongue travelled into my mouth and I uncontrollably reciprocated. Our tongues were wildly exploring other's mouths. Our saliva got blend together. We were in a wild ecstasy.

I knew too well, what was coming next. The thoughts were reeling across my head. What were we doing? After all, we were siblings. She was my sister. Real blood! How could I do it to her? No, it wasn't right. Then I our father cropped up in my mind. He fucked all my khalas. But they were not his blood, I argued with me. Right, but even this was forbidden morally as well as religiously. Sisters-in-law are also supposed to be like one's own sisters in our society. Then my mother fucked so many strangers even her own sisters and that's too in the presence of her husband—our dad. Moreover, what I had just conjectured and told my sister about that Anjali-girl theory then it meant that my parents were into incest at least at their hearts (they might have realized it if the life had given them the chance). That was quite mind-boggling, though. I reasoned out, if our parents think it was right to have sex with their sisters or children then why the hell we could not do it. She was no stranger, rather my own sister. The sweet sister I loved so much and knew that she had the same feelings for me. Then, she wanted it as much as I did, so, there was no point in denying these beautiful moments. Now I had understood what she meant by 'trapped' a little while ago. Yes, we were.

My reasoning released a lot of pressure off me. I eased down and concentrated on what we were doing.

Without breaking the kiss, I lay her back and was on top of her. We were getting more randy and wilder. Our hands were ferociously exploring each other's bodies. She pressed me against her several times and my rock-hard dick was rubbing violently against her pussy.

Eventually I drew myself away and removed my nightshirt and Anjali began fondling and kissing my hairy chest. Even at that age, I had very thick hair on my chest, much more than a normal boy of my age. She then pulled the waistband of my pyjamas and took a glance inside. At last, she dragged them down. My dick stood there at an acute 90-degree angle—stiff and firm.

"Holy Craps!" She exclaimed. "Yeh tou daddy se bhi bara hai, Ned... Main theak sochti thie, IT'S EVEN BIGGER THAN DADDY'S, NED... I WAS RIGHT," She clutched my prick. "Mere Allah! It's as hard and stiff as steel. Main ne kabhi etna sekht dick nahien dekha. Mere Allah, ketna hard ho raha hai yeh... MY GOD! IT'S AS HARD AND STIFF AS STEEL. I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A RIGID DICK BEFORE. GOODNESS ME, HOW HARD IT'S GETTING..."

I was flattered. Yes, I had exceptionally hard cock and was proud of my tool.

She kissed the tip of my manhood. "I'm impressed, Ned." She circled her tongue around its head and kissed it again. Then she took it into her mouth and licked it. Good God! I was in seventh heaven. My sister, my sweet and dearest little sister, was licking my cock. What more one could ask for? Besides, let me be honest, she was the best cocksucker I had so far experienced. She was fondling my balls with one hand and her tongue was all over my love-shaft. She knew too well how make a man go crazy. And I was amazed over her expertise.

I was already so aroused and hot that I could not stand it for long. I, therefore, told her to stop and to take off her nightie. She obeyed instantly. There she was, naked in front of me: young, fresh and as delicate as a flower in full bloom. My darling sister was simply gorgeous. Though I have seen her boobs before, it was the first time that I saw her stark naked. Her pussy was freshly shaven and her rosy cuntal lips were taut and beautifully curved. They were dripping and her inside thighs were gleaming with her oozed love-juices. Her boobs were strikingly impressive—flawlessly rounded, firm and perfectly sized to my taste. Her hazelnut brown nipples were already stiff. I pounced at them like an ever-greedy dog and started licking and sucking them. Her skin was smooth, silky-soft and fresh, and it tasted great. The sweet erotic sent of her body having a tranquillizing affect on me. I had fallen in love with this woman then and there: a love at first 'naked' sight!

She gasped with pleasure.

I was getting wilder but was gentle with her delicate tits. I felt her hand on my cock. Ah! Her hand was warm and tender. She started stroking it lightly. I also moved my hand to her quim; it was drenched in her love secretions. The moment I touched the sensitive part of her pussy, her whole body shudder. I caressed her pussy a little bit then inserted a finger in her love hole. She shrugged again.

"Uuuuu... Eets so lovely... Yaeh... Finger me Ned... Uuuuuhhh..." She sobbed with pleasure.

I slowly began a decent from her tits downwards licking her torso. My tongue soon found her belly button and encircled it. I love this part of women, so I kept my tongue-licking her navel for some time then moved further down to her twat. I spread her cuntal lips and placed my mouth over her clitoris. Her body gave another jolt.

"Ahhhh..." she huffed.

Soon I was licking Anjali's pussy viciously. I was licking, biting, kissing, fingering, and sniffing her drenched-to-the-skin cunt. She had a gorgeous pussy and I was taking good care of it. I suppose I knew my job well because she was constantly yelling and screaming with lust and joy. She was in a complete ecstasy.

Even for me, things had gone far beyond my control. My cock was at the verge of exploding. It was throbbing like a piston to remind me that it badly wanted its share too. The poor thing had waited too long!

I pulled my head up. Her cunt juices were dripping off my mouth and lips. I looked at her and saw a broad grin playing on her face. She gestured me move over to her, so, I lay back on her and our lips met again. She first tasted her own cum from my face, "Not bad," she chuckled. But she did not give me any time to show my surprised over her lewd action, as our mouths got glued together again.

My dick, wandering over her pubic area, at last found its counterpart and stuck there all by itself. I pushed it gently and the tip slid in a little. She was so wet and of course was no virgin, I was sure about it, still was very tight and needed some sweat to get invaded. I pushed it with a little force the second time but in vein. I felt her body tensed.

"Oooohh... It's too big... Be gentle...yes, yes keep trying..." yelled my sister.

I stroked her opening with the tip of my cock slowly and gently asserted more pressure forward. I then sensed that her cuntal mussels were losing up. So carefully I increased the pace and pressure. I was inside her less than the half way. I was getting restless, therefore, I pulled my cock back up to its tip and shove it back in with all the might I could muster and my cock jumped in and probably hit her womb.

Her deafening shriek pierced the still air. "AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhaaaaa... Mur gai... It killed me... Aaahhhhhaaa..."

I froze in my tracks. I was scared out of my wits by that loud howl. I did not want to hurt my sweet sister. I, nevertheless, knew that the pain would soon subside. I remained there motionless. I then saw her facial expressions regaining the normalcy and I had a sigh of relief.

Are you okay?" I was genuinely concerned.

"Ya bastard... Ya nearly...killed me..." said she, surprisingly in a calmer voice.

"I-I'm so sorry, Anji."

"Now wait until I... ask you to move,"

I waited. Soon the signal came and I began stroking her very gently. Her cunt was gradually getting accustomed to my cock. I felt strain on my dick. Her cuntal walls were squeezing my tool. The pressure was too much and my balls were getting anxious to explode but I was determined not to come so soon spoiling those fabulous moments of ecstasy. I slowly escalated my pace. My both hands were active playing with her tits.

"Aaaahhh... Yes...yes...keep doin'... Uii Allah... OH GOD... What a...delight... Yes...yes... Eeets luvly..." She was completely taken up by immense pleasure.

No sooner, I was stroking her at top gear.

"Oooh, you're sooo...tight Anji... It feels...so great... Wonderfuuuuuul..." I was in my own frenzy.

"Haan... Zor se... Yes... Fuck me harder...Ned... Jaisey daddy...ahhh...ker rehey thae... YES... HARDER... YES... FUCK ME HARDER...NED... LIKE DADDY...AAHHH...WAS DOING..."

I suddenly felt her pussy emitting more juices and instantly knew that she was at the point of no return. I intensified my thrusts.

"Oooo... Yes...eeeets beautifuuul... Keep...your...pace... Yes... Main...a...aa rehi hoon... I'M...CUM...CUMING...Oh yes, oh yeeeesssssss." She came hard, real hard.

I also wanted to burst out my surged up tension in my groins but I controlled myself and reduce my pumping almost to halt. I wanted to give time to both of us to defuse our extreme agitation. I kissed her lips and she held my face in her hands and kept kissing me.

Remaining in the same position for some time, I resumed my screwing and soon got the back into momentum. Now I was hollering with excitement. I felt irresistible surge within my balls and realized that my explosion is round the corner.

"Aahaa... I can't hold... I'm cuming..."

"Yes, bhai, brother, come...come in me...yes..." she yelled.

I knew nevertheless that I must not come into her for I was not sure if she had taken any prevention against pregnancy. I, therefore, pulled my cock out of her cunt and with a howl erupted my cum directing her belly. I came with such a force that I missed the aim and the first load of my semen landed right over her chin. The second spurt crashed over her cleavage and tits, and so on. I was astonished but amused over the amount of load I ejaculated over my sister's body; only my dad had done that a little before in the movie. After squeezing the last few drops from my cock, I collapsed alongside her.

"Mere Allah, MY GOODNESS, you came like a horse, Ned," Exclaimed she in total disbelief.

I was too exhausted to reply.

"Gundhey, dekho tum ne mera kaya hushsar ker diya hai! NAUGHTY YOU, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!" said she lovingly.

We lay there for long without any further conversation. Then she went to the washroom. The videotape had long since stopped. I had no guilt or regret over what we had done. In fact my mind was relaxed and in peace.

She came out of the bathroom, still naked and lay down back into the bed beside me.

I cast a glanced at her and saw her looking back at me with a pleasant smirk on her face.

"So," said I returning her grin, "Hope you've no regrets?" I asked.

"Regrets! Keyun? WHY?" Then she answered for herself, "Keyun keh tum mere bhai ho? BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BROTHER?"

I nodded.

"Nahien, not at all. In fact, it was most wonderful thing happen to me. Main sooch bhi nahien sekti thie keh tum mujhey etna mezza do gay. NO, NOT AT ALL. IN FACT, IT WAS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING HAPPENED TO ME. I WOULDN'T HAVE IMAGINED THAT YOU'D AWARD ME SO MUCH OF PLEASURE."

My heart instantly grew twice its normal seize with elation and pride.

"Meri bhi yehi feelings hain, I FEEL THE SAME WAY. You were marvellous Anji. I never had such a great experience before."

"Tou tum yeh sub pehley bhi ker chukkey ho? SO YOU HAD BEEN THIS BEFORE?" She teased me.

"Like sister like brother," I twisted the old English maxim.

"Kaya mutlib hai tumhara? Mujhey apni terah samujha hai. WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU THINK I'M LIKE YOU."

"Nahien. Mujhey patta hai ke tum mujh se ziyada horny ho. NO. I KNOW YOU'RE MUCH HORNIER THAN I." I said kissing her face.

She poked into my ribs. "Gundhey bhai, MY WICKED BROTHER,"

"Anji!" asked I after a pause, "Isn't it odd that we were just involved in incest and now we are so calm about it?"

She stared into my eyes for a while and said, "Well... perhaps, like parents like children." She giggled.

We appeared to wreck the English grammar that day.

"Anyway Anji, let me tell you that, I love you so much." I suddenly turned sentimental.

"Aur main bhi. AND ME TOO." Saying this, she hugged me tight.

We began kissing again. My hands were on her bums and pressing them toward me. I felt life returning to my groins and I had a semi hard-on. We kept French-kissing and fondling for God knows how much long.

Subsequently she said, "Ned, your sis is an imp,"

"Keyun? WHY?" I was surprised.

"K-kek...Kaya tum do...doubara ker sektey ho, bhai? K...C-CAN YOU DO IT A...AGAIN, BROTHER?" She asked timidly.

I was about to shout out a 'yes sis, sure,' but I thought better of it. I wanted to tease her a little. So, I asked, "Kaya? What?"

"Wohi jo tum abhi ker rehey thae, SAME WHAT YOU WERE DOING JUST NOW," said she, moving her eyes way of me.

"Main Kaya ker raha tha? WHAT WAS I DOING?" asked I naughtily, enjoying the smutty and lewd conversation.

"Tumhain patta hai keh kaya. YOU KNOW WHAT." She snapped.

"Haan, muger tum bolo, YES, BUT YOU SAY IT," I smiled mischievously.

"Mujhey tung na kero, DON'T TEASE ME,"

"Main tou nahien ker raha. Lakin tumhain bolna pertey ga, behana. I'M NOT. BUT YOU'VE TO SAY IT, SIS."

"Ned, tum bohat burrey ho, HOW EVIL OF YOU, NED,"

"Main burra nahien manta, I DON'T MIND THAT, but tell me what you want?"

She looked into my eyes and retorted, "Do it to me,"

"Lakin kaya? BUT WHAT?"

She sighed and barely stuttered, "F-f-f... f-fu-ck m-me,"

"Good. Pher say kaho, SAY IT AGAIN."

"Pagal na buno. DON'T BE CRAZY."

"Main pagal nahien hoon. I'M NOT CRAZY. But I want you to be bold enough to come up with proper words. I thought that you were far less inhibiting than me but now you're acting like..." I intentionally left my sentence incomplete.

"F-fuck me you devil." She snorted crossly.

"Sure. Lakin, iss ko kuch aur bhi kehtey hain. BUT IT HAS SOME OTHER WORD TOO."

"Kaya? WHAT?"

"Tumhain patta hai keh kaya, YOU KNOW WELL,"

Her eyes glimmered suddenly. Perhaps she got the game I was playing with her.

"Nahien bhai, NO BRO," Her tone was calmer. She added, "Suchi, PROMISE,"

"Okay. Fuck ko Urdu main choodna kehtey hain. THE WORD FOR FUCK IN URDU IS 'CHOODNA.'" I explained to her. I wanted my sister to learn all those dirty words and utter them too. I don't know what had gone into me but I sounded pretty kinky.

"Ch-choodna!" My poor sister complied with my wicked aspiration.

"Great. Ab yeh bataoo keh iss ko kaya kehtey hain? NOW TELL ME WHAT IS THIS CALLED?" I asked holding my dick.

"Cock. Dick." She grinned wickedly and asked, "Tum bataoo, YOU SAY IT,"

"Lun,"

"Lun!"

"Haan. Aur iss ko, YES. AND THIS?" I nipped her cunt.

"I only know English words for these things. I liked your dirt game, you pervert. Chalo, mujhey sarey gundhey lafz seekhaoo, GET GOING AND TEACH ME ALL THOSE DIRTY WORDS."

"Iss ko phudi kehtey hain ya choot bhi boltey hain. IT IS KNOWN AS 'PHUDI' OR ALSO CALLED 'CHOOT.'"

"Phudi... Choot..."

"Yes. Aur iss ko gaand boltey hain. AND THIS CALLED 'GAAND'." I pointed out at her anus.

"G-g gaand,"

All this was too exciting for us. We were getting kinkier and arouse. My cock was hard again and we replicate the formidable pleasure in the same fashion that night.

To be continued in Part II

Suggestions are welcomed. Please feel free to give your comments -- SE