In the Wild West of Ireland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAH AAH AAH AAAH!"

"OH FUCK! YES!"

It took every ounce of self-control to pull out at the very last minute and I wanked, spilling my seed onto Sinead's stomach and breasts. I thought I'd never stop cumming.

I collapsed on my back next to her, dripping with sweat, spent and exhausted. I looked down at my deflating penis, smears of her blood on it.

Sinead saw it too and touched it lightly, examining the blood on her fingertips.

As we sat there in the afterglow, saying nothing, Sinead snuggled up to me and fondled my chest, fascinated by the hair growing on it. She put her leg up and over mine and squeezed her cunt up against my thigh.

Clearly she wasn't quite finished yet, but I needed to recover.

"Robbie, was I ok? I mean, was I any good?" she asked, genuinely fearful that I could have been disappointed.

"Of course you were good sweetheart. That was some of the best sex of my life. I could barely keep myself from cumming inside you."

"Oh! I'm glad you didn't. We really should have used a condom..."

"It's ok baby. I'm clean and you were a virgin and you definitely won't get pregnant if none of my sperm winds up inside."

She began to touch my very sensitive cock again. I didn't stop her. She moved down and took it into her mouth. She licked it all over, cleaning it of her juices and her blood.

I don't think I've been instantly hard so soon after cumming since I was... well her age.

I pushed her head down further onto my cock, taking the lead once more. She gagged but didn't stop. I continued to push more of my cock into her, making her mouth to fuck me. Still super sensitive this was possibly the most mind blowing sensation I'd ever experienced - coupled by the fact that I was being somewhat forceful with her, I was incredibly turned on.

I had to have her again.

"Turn around and get on all fours. I want to do you doggy style." She left my cock with one last long suck and I took it, slippery with saliva into my hand as she got into position and I kneeled behind her.

Placing my cock head at her entrance, I held onto her hips and thrust inside her.

"AAAH!" she cried as my balls smacked into her clit.

I leaned over her and reached around with one hand to fondle her breasts, which were swinging and bouncing with every thrust. I pinched and squeezed the nipple, and the harder I did it the more she liked it.

My hand moved down her body to her cunt and started rubbing her clit as I fucked her from behind. She started to scream and yell and her cunt spasmed around my driving cock.

"Fuck. Me. Yes. Yes! YES YES YES YES YES!" she cried as I kept fucking her with all my power, and eventually she started to collapse under me, her legs no longer able to support her as she came. I used the hand that had been rubbing her clit to hold her up and continue to fuck her.

I slowed down, but I was still giving it to her hard, thoroughly enjoying the shudder she gave at the end of the thrust.

I pulled out and leaned over her and put my lips to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass now" I whispered.

She made no complaint, just whimpered.

Now, I am not particularly into anal. I've done it a few times but it wouldn't be my favourite thing -- and when I'm watching porn it's not something I look for in particular. But Sinead had awakened something in me, even before tonight I realised as the thoughts of the rough sex I'd been having while fantasizing about her hit me, a dominant, mildly sadistic part of me that I'd kept buried for years. And if Sinead's reactions to the pain I'd put her through at times this night were anything to go by, she had a bit of a masochistic streak as well. (It's actually not uncommon among Irish women, I've discovered -- and certainly I'd found that most of the women I'd been with during my descent into dominance seemed to enjoy it. Later on I mused that it must have something to do with absolution of guilt, since everyone knows that a good Irish Catholic woman doesn't enjoy sex.)

In any case, when I decided to bugger Sinead it was with this realization. Hurting her a bit would make both of us happy.

I pulled Sinead back up and onto her knees. I pushed her shoulders down onto the bed so that her ass was in the air. I put my face up to her asshole and spit on it, rubbing in the saliva with my thumb, repeating this preparation a few times.

Finally, when I figured she would be ready I got back behind her and put my cock on her hole. I pushed the head in a bit, and back out. I continued, slowly working more of my cock into her with every prod, stretching her to accommodate me. Finally, when I was halfway in, I didn't pull out.

"This is it Sinead. I'm going to put it all inside your ass."

"Oh God. Do it to me Robbie. NOW"

I drove my cock into her ass and she screamed.

"Oh fuck, it hurts. Oh my God."

"Ungh. It feels good Sinead. It feels really good. You're so tight."

"Oh my God Oh my God. Do it to me slowly Robbie."

I started to fuck her ass, gave her a few slow strokes at first.

I gave her a fast one. She screamed again.

"Oh God! Yes. Fuck."

I pulled out slowly.

"Do it hard again Robbie!"

I plunged into her ass, grunting. "Ungh!"

"HARDER!"

I fucked her ass with hard, long strokes. I'd never fucked any woman's ass this hard. They never would have let me. Sinead probably would have let me do anything to her.

She started to squeeze her sphincter on me as I exited. She was trying to milk me.

"Cum inside my ass, Robbie, please!" she cried.

I fucked her faster, getting myself to the point of no return.

She cried out in pain. I was hurting her but she didn't ask me to stop. Instead she kept asking for more. It was enough to push me over the edge and I exploded in her ass, continuing to fuck her until my sperm began to leak out of her.

This time I was spent for sure, and so was she as we both collapsed back into the bed in each other's arms. We drifted off to sleep, naked.

12