In Town for a Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lipsnlace
lipsnlace
60 Followers

"It's gorgeous. The color suits you. So does the cut, if I may say so; shows off your long legs nicely," Damien said, standing off to the side and admiring the view.

"Thanks, Damien. I think it's the one," she said turning again to look at herself in the mirror.

"It would be a lucky man to have you on his arm in that dress," he said, "If you want to change real quick I can ring you up."

"Thanks, can you do the zipper again?" Stephanie asking, turning her back to him and pulling her hair to the side. She felt him trail his fingers down her back lightly as he reached for the zipper.

"You know, if you would like a date for the wedding, I happen to look excellent in a suit," Damien said softly, his breath brushing her neck as he finally grasped the zipper.

"No, she's good. Why don't you get back to work? I've got this," Brian said, a little aggressively, raising one eyebrow at Stephanie as she turned to look at him, surprised.

Damien startled at the deep timbre of Brian's voice, having thought they were alone in the store for the moment and not expecting interruption. He flushed, nodded, and went in the back of the store.

"You brute. What if I wanted a date for the wedding?" Stephanie swatted Brian's arm as she walked purposefully back to the dressing room. "And what are you all pissed about anyway?"

"He was touching you, Steph. He's a creep. Do you even know him?"

"He was perfectly nice, and helped me find a dress. I asked him to undo my zipper because I couldn't reach it," Steph bristled as she realized she was making excuses when she didn't need to, when she didn't have any obligation to Brian. "And damn it, get in here and unzip this."

Brian walked into the dressing room with his arms crossed, a frown across his handsome mouth, the door closing behind him. "Well, it's not hard to find a damn zipper. He sure took the long way, exploring a bit before he got to it."

"Would you just shut up? It wasn't even inappropriate. Just fucking unzip me." She stood with her back to him, hands on her hips and glaring at him through their reflection.

Brian grabbed her by the hips and pulled her against him, her back to his front, startling her as he wrapped his arms low around her belly from behind. He put his face against her bare neck, rubbing it there slightly before planting a soft kiss at the graceful curve, his expression softening as she leaned into him, tilting her head to rest on his.

"He touched you, Steph. I didn't like it."

She wanted to be pissed at the possessive way he was behaving, but the vulnerability in his stance, in his expression, in his tone took the fight out of her.

"I wasn't going to say yes," she whispered, not meeting his eyes in the mirror. "I didn't want him. It was just nice to be flirted with."

Brian made a noise in the back of his throat that sounded almost like a growl, then said, "You're gorgeous. I hope you're buying this dress..." he said as he slid his hands down her thighs to find the slits in both sides. He slid his hands under the fabric, running both hands up bare skin to grip her inner thighs. He felt her tremble, his hands so close to the vee of her thighs. He rubbed his thumbs in slow circles over the silky skin, brushing against her panties once, twice, three times.

She shuddered against him, her head back on his shoulder, the line of her throat open to him. Submissive. "Brian..." she breathed.

"Miss, is there anything I can get for you? Damien took his break, but he said you might have found a dress."

Stephanie's wide eyes met Brian's in the mirror, his grin turning wicked as he straightened, pulling his hands from under her dress. She sighed inwardly, relieved he would behave. "Um, no I'm good. Just taking another look at this dress, then I'll be out."

Brian undid the zipper of the dress as she talked and slipped his hands inside it, reaching around to find and cup her breasts in his hands, nipples pushing into his palms. He pulled her against his chest, whispering in her ear, watching the desire and panic cross her face.

"Okay, dear," the woman said. "We have some gorgeous jewelry that would match that red dress. Should I pull some and bring it to you?"

Brian found her pebbled nipples and rolled them between thumb and forefinger, feeling her arch her back to push her breasts into his hands. She rolled her hips against his pelvis, feeling his hard cock press into her through the barrier of clothing. She fought to keep from moaning, fought to process the question the woman asked her.

"Um... no, thank you. I'll look when I finish." Brian chuckled at her reply, biting her neck slightly. A soft moan escaped her mouth, soft enough only Brian would hear, but he shushed her anyway, teasing her.

"Okay. If you need anything, just holler." They heard her soft footsteps as the oblivious woman retreated. Stephanie's relief was tangible.

"You troublemaker!" she admonished Brian in hushed tones, spinning in his arms to wrap her arms around his neck.

He grinned before capturing her mouth, sliding his tongue in to mingle with hers, a dance of saliva and passion. Pushing her dress to the floor, he ran his hands over her naked flesh, bare except for a tiny pair of lacy panties pulled tight to her sex and wet with her excitement.

"I didn't get to touch you late night, and that creep... I have to touch you," he said by way of apology, his hands tracing her curves lingeringly.

She kissed him back fervently, running her tongue along his lower lip and pulling it into her mouth to suck gently on it. He slid his hands inside her panties to cup her ass, pulling her hard against him. He kissed along her neck up to her ear, then whispered, "I want you, I have to have you."

When his words found their way through the fog of her brain and seeped in, when Stephanie processed what he said, she stepped back from him.He just wants your body, you idiot. He was jealous someone touched you, might block his chance of fucking you. He just wants your pussy, he doesn't care about you. Find your clothes, find your dignity on the floor. Dust it off.

"I'm... I'm going to get dressed. Here, uh, have her start ringing this up. Please." Stephanie handed Brian the dress, and picked her shirt up off the ground, holding it across her breasts modestly.

"Darlin', what just happened?" Brian looked at the dress in his hand, almost surprised to see it there.

"I can't... do this."

"I'm sorry, you don't want to do this here. I get it, no worries." He smiled at her and went to kiss her again, and she barely kissed him back.

He glanced at her, perplexed, and walked out of the dressing room.

Stephanie sat for a second on the bench in the corner, pulling her knees up to her chest and burying her face in her arms.Don't cry, you idiot. What were you expecting?

She stood, putting a brave mask on, and got dressed.

------------------------------------

The ride back to her aunt's house was quiet, but not unbearably so. Stephanie mostly looked out the window, a blush riding her cheekbones. She was polite, would answer his attempts to draw her into conversation, but would give short answers.

He didn't know what the hell had happened. One minute she was responding to him so beautifully, meeting his need with her own. And the next she was distant. A wall was up, and he wasn't sure where it had come from. Had he pushed her boundaries? Made her uncomfortable? He had been trying to tease her by pleasing her with the woman on the other side of that small door.

But she had responded, she had enjoyed it. What had changed?

Walking back to their room to get dressed for the rehearsal dinner, he carried her bags for her. When she shut the door to change clothes, he decided he just needed to ask her, because wondering was driving him crazy.

"Steph, what the hell happened? Did I hurt you, offend you?"

She didn't answer, just said, "Can you look away? I'm going to change." He met her eyes without turning away, waiting for her to answer his question. When he didn't look away, she said, "Well, I guess you've seen it all before anyway, right?" She half-smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Steph..." He watched as she pulled on a sweater over a simple black skirt, then sat to pull on heels. "Please, Steph, just talk to me."

She stopped, one heel on and the other in her hand and looked at him, surprised he seemed hurt by her silence. Dropping her eyes back to her shoes, she slid on the second heel and stood.

"Do I look alright?"

"You're beautiful, you always are."

"Brian, our 'always' is about 36 hours long. Anyway, I can't be your... whatever." Her tone was cool, but not cold as she gestured between the two of them. Emotionally detached. "Your weekend fuck, or whatever. If you need to get your rocks off, there will be other girls at the wedding you can play with."

"Steph, I don't want some random girl."

"Oh, well there'll be other cousins there, too, if that's what you need," she said as a parting shot, grabbing her small purse and heading out the door.

lipsnlace
lipsnlace
60 Followers
12