All Comments on 'In View of Vesuvias'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A realistic erotic masterpiece

Lovely, full of the slow build-up to the inevitable but with all the doubts and worries such a prospective liaison would create.

You tell a sexy story very well.

I hope there's a sequel because this illicit love fest deserves more.

Thank you

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Beautiful!

Very skillful writing. One of the best in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awsome....

another great story from a great writer...i personally liked the build up before the sweet taboo takes course,sort of like a slow,simmering tease........Please continue with this series i would love to read about a boy coming home were he belongs in the warmth of his own mother....................

tieguytieguyabout 14 years ago

One word says it all. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ummm

a little ponderous.

Moms writing about sex with their sons is my favorite of all, but this thing dragged on and on ... with a cold bucket of water thrown in the middle, which didn't help.

Also, I respectfully suggest that you make Mom's monolog to sound different from Son's; you know, different styles of speaking (because they're two different people, right?).

Thanks for the effort. Your imagination and passion counts, so on that score I look forward to a follow up (with less emphasis on guilt and second guessing).

P.S. FWIW ... We're all grown ups around here. So do understand that the reason these others are acting so enamored ... has more to do with the fact that it's rare for women/moms to write on this topic, thus they worry you'll say "screw it!" and not write anymore Mom/Son stories. Us Mom-loving sons are all pretty hard up in that way.:-)

ThewhitemanThewhitemanabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

A great story, well told. The slow build up is important to add to the atmosphere. All in all a very realistic scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please!

I love the long tease, and I love the real sense of moral dilemma, which gives it a feel of truth, unlike some you read around here. It is very well written, and I like the dual perspective. But after all the build up, to rise to a crescendo and then... err it finishes, is a little frustrating. So please can we have a part 2? I'd love to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mom and son---the best screw ever!

Wow, Very nice story. I think there is no greater sex then a mother and son that screw! Your story is very sexy and sensual. I love it. Can anything be sexier then a mom and son french kissing! At the end of the story I would like to know if the boy screws his mom? Does he shoot his huge load of seed inside his mother's pussy? I get hard just thinking about it.

Maria_Del_TobosoMaria_Del_Tobosoabout 14 years ago

From a French follower. Deliciously written, with great psychological insight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

ELEGANT; ...TRES ELEGANT.... THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
POV???

Please pick a point of view and stick with it.

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 14 years ago
Hot as a Scilian afternoon

Super teasing build up.... so now we are ready for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Great teasing foreplay of a story Cat, as always

Martin

MartinC1969MartinC1969about 14 years ago
Brilliant

Oh how did I miss this the first time around?

Luckily I was tempted by your latest and started at the beginning.

You are too good for here, by far one of the best stories I've read.

Martin

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic Elegance

At last I have found someone who can write. "Anticipation is nine tenths of the pleasure". You Catmoore understand this. This is superb story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sigh....

Because of the high ratings l read the entire story, my own personal Everest. Throw in a few incomprehensible names and 1200 more words describing the clothes you wore (that no one gives a shit about) and you have some 2 star lndian porn. This submission made me long for a ''please stop writing'' rating.

PS- please stop giving yourself anonymous ''great'' reviews

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
about sigh.... damn him... no woman would be like that

what a negative arsehole.... i would have said asshole but i am translating for you. lol once again, you have written a great story... sigh is looking for fucking and sucking, you have given us feeling and fears... we all have those and MOST of us can relate..... forget the negative idiots..

PucklemanPucklemanover 12 years ago
Erotic

Normally I detest stories written in the first person, but I have read some other of your stuff before, and so tried this story. Despite my dislike of the style I found myself unable to stop reading it; you have written here one of the most erotic pieces it has ever been my pleasure to read! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kudos,Cat, this is a good story !!!!

I agree with most of the compliments by your readers. This is a slow build up, with a lovely setting. Forward to the "Bubbling". WHEE !!!!

Thanks Don

OTTERMAN4352OTTERMAN4352almost 11 years ago
WOW

Another great story. And another of my fetishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh you delicious tease

Such a yummy tale. I can't wait to read more ... No, really, I can't wait!. I'm far too wet for waiting.

gbin269gbin269almost 10 years ago
Your POV

Hi Cat,

A believable and very erotic story, well written, from a mother's POV is so refreshing after the mostly "slam, bam, thank you ma'am" contributions from "sons". It is clearly a very delicate and tense situation that faces a mother dealing with a horny and virile son, even if she might be inclined to accept his advances. You presented the soul searching she must go through very sympathetically and believably. It makes me wonder whether you ever went through the same experience, regardless of how you finally decided to act.

I plan to read all of your stories and look forward to many more!

George

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Extremely nice story 5 stars

Genetic deformities in incest births are slightly higher than national average, which is very low. IF there are no genetic anomaly's there will be zero genetic defects.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
Well Done

Another good story, although would have liked another chapter to round out their holiday.

Peter

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneabout 3 years ago

Love this story. A brilliant start and great to have both perspectives. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Finally I have read an author who accurately develops the major characters in both the emotional and psychological aspects of an incest relationship. Since the author is female, I understand how readily and accurately she described/developed the emotional and mental turmoil of the mother. Likewise you did an excellent job developing the same aspects of the son but I wonder if you had some male assistance? I know we men seem to be simple creatures in some aspects but in others we can be complicated. I can not wait to read more of your material. If you can continue to write this well, I hope you try a novel. I gave this story 5 stars. If 6 were possible, this story would rate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous