In View of Vesuvias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,803 Followers

"And then, nothing. Well at least we will both be clean and rid of the perspiration. It was very hot walking up the hill"

"Nothing. Nothing else C?" You said taking hold of my arm.

We looked directly into each other's eyes. I saw the desire and want in yours and wondered what you would see in mine. Caring, sensitivity, love, guilt maybe?

"Peter, we've been over this."

"I know we have, but that makes no difference mum, er Cat. I can't help it. I can't help how I feel."

"Well darling you will have to try."

"How can you do this, how can you say that?"

"Because I have to, because I am your mother, because it's right. Oh Peter this is all old ground."

"So?"

"We can't keep having the same debate. You know as well as I do that incest is wrong."

"C that's a load of bollocks in this day and age. That was all to do with genetic deformities, before birth control."

"It's more than that," I said sitting on one of the high stools in the kitchen, the skirt of my dress parting and revealing my legs to half way up my thighs. I pulled it together and covered them, looking down and brushing at the drying cum stain on the front.

"You know as well as I do that it's all social conditioning, just like being bi-sexual. That's a perfectly natural tendency, we are all prone to it, but society and especially religion prevents us giving vent to our innate desires."

I wished for a moment we hadn't educated you so well for your arguing skills were persuasive.

"It's more than that with incest."

"Don't call it that."

"Why not? What should I call it?"

"It's just the same as any relationship."

"It's not; you're my son for God's sake. Look we are getting nowhere; I'm going to have my shower." I walked out.

Deep down I had a lot of sympathy for your viewpoint. Since having these immensely strong feelings for you I had researched incest quite a bit. I was amazed to learn that numerous countries in Northern Europe had in the past few years decriminalised it and many States in the USA had never made it illegal. There were parts of the world where it was seen as the mother's duty to prepare her sons for their husbandly duties either, by teaching him herself or, by selecting someone, often a sister of hers to do that.

Of course the other area where I had strong sympathy was in the simple fact that I fancied you so much. It was that more than anything that scared me. If we started, how could I cope with finishing, as inevitably we would, I pondered? How would I be able to handle you introducing a girl friend or your future wife to me?

The other facts that kept rattling round my mind were that we were going to be here together for another ten days. We had been here just one day and so far you had as good as fucked me and I had wanked you. How the hell could we resist for the remainder of the holiday?

Ok, I rationalised, we, or I, had overcome one big problem. I now knew that it was not just one way and that my feelings for you over and above what is considered as 'normal' mother and son affection were fully reciprocated. There was no longer the need for the pretence; I didn't have to wonder what you would think, how you felt about me and what you would do if I made an advance. You had made it very clear that given half a chance you would fuck me; yes you most obviously wanted to fuck your mother.

As I stood naked before the mirror about to dress the realisation hit me so strongly. Simple and obvious really. It was inevitable. We wouldn't be able to resist each other in the confines of this villa for another ten days. So why fight it?

I slightly smiled when I thought, 'We have gone so far, going the rest of the way is hardly any worse.'

Faulty logic yes, but some say thinking about and wanting an affair is just the same as having one. Again not really straight line, joined up thinking, but in my now, totally confused state; it was good enough for me.

I made my decision.

Peter

'Where the fuck is she?' I was thinking as I sat on the terrace a good twenty minutes later.

All my life, you had seemed unlike other women and had always got ready quickly; it was rarely you we had to wait for you when I was a kid. 'Shit, stop thinking like that,' I told myself. I didn't want to think of our life we before we fell into sexual love with each other that made me feel a bit edgy and rather guilty.

I looked at my watch; it was now over half an hour. 'What the hell's going on?" I wondered. I got up and walked into the villa. There were no sounds, well no unusual ones. You weren't to be seen. 'Probably still in the shower' I assumed walking towards your bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. I didn't know what to do, so I coughed. 'Jesus wept how fucking corny is that' I was thinking as my heart pounded.

"Peter," I heard you say from inside the room.

"Yes," I replied.

"Come in," I heard you say quietly and rather croakily.

I pushed the door open and walked slowly into the room where I had come so close to making love to you the night before. It was dim; you had clearly not opened the shutters the maid had closed earlier. I saw the big four poster, but at first could make out little more. I moved closer. You were in the bed, under a sheet. I could see the outline of your body, the swell of your breasts and the length of your legs.

"Come closer," you whispered.

And then my chest almost exploded and my cock roared to an erection as I watched you slowly peel the sheet back and heard you say so erotically huskily.

"Come to bed with me Peter, come and make love to me."

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,803 Followers