In Yer Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

Kimberly freezes in brief pain and slowly rocks his cock deeper into her twat softly moaning. Del knows there might be some pain ... "Are you OK Kim?"

"Yes .. I'm more than OK!" and she more eagerly rocks on his stiffness which is the sign for Del to do what he's wanted to do for half his life.

Kim has a rush of passion for Del over his clear concern for her feelings and well being?

He begins to thrust strongly and with increasing speed, deeper and faster. Kimberly is eagerly counter-thrusting very pro-actively with increasing ferocity.

"My god Kim .. you're so wonderful and beautiful .. more beautiful than ever!!" as he grunts and groans with his thrusts.

Kim grunts with a sweet song-like sound with his thrusts. Kimberly is going out of her mind with desire and lust with Del's loving attention and thrusting to her passions, her desperate need for completion with him.

They both explode as if on cue in a humping orgasmic hyper-frenzy that lasts for many minutes. They will find out later this is extra-normal.

They calm and pause .. looking at each other as if in a life altering awareness and it's about each other.

The lovers instantly launch into another fucking frenzy more feverish than before leading to another hyper-orgasmic release of even longer sustained intensity.

Kimberly and Del discover each other in this protracted and suspended moment, realizing they are forever linked. Their kissing passions begin in the midst of this frenzy and they nearly totally devour each other. Kimberly realizes this is only possible with Del. The football guys would have been a disaster.

They slip apart and cuddle in each others arms wrapped with the furs. They kiss and fondle each other in a lovers embrace until they both loose consciousness to deep sleep.

Del awakes very early in the morning with the TV still babbling on. He's worn out.

"Hell of a dream!" Getting up and dragging the furs up to his room he falls face first into his bed and passes out without memory or dreams 'till morning.

Kimberly just rolls over in her bed without waking up. She sleeps through the rest of the night without dreams she'll remember.

5

Sunday morning and Kimberly stirs a bit then awakes with a start to the full memory of her very real dream. She's nude and feels ... different somehow.

Her hand flashes to her vagina with two fingers probing. She pulls out her fingers dripping with cum as she gasps. She sticks them back in, probing deeper and discovers to her horror that her hymen isn't there anymore.

"I lost my virginity in a dream!?!?!" she says out loud and quite incredulously.

"MY god .. but WHAT a dream!" she smells the thick fluid and it's not just her.

"My god I got fucked!!" She's intoxicated with the smells.

She quickly gets up and checks the windows once again and they are still locked tight. "No way anyone could have gotten in" .. she thinks to herself. She takes a shower, douching well.

Kim spends the rest of the day thinking over what happened last night and what she should do or say about it. She's frustrated since there is no proof other than the semen left in her vagina that she washed out. Certainly no one will believe such a crazy story anyway.

She finally decides that it doesn't matter so long as she doesn't get pregnant from the first try. It wasn't like she didn't want to do it either but that was when she thought it was a dream. She spends long moments reliving the experience in all its glorious and thrilling detail ... the wonderful all engulfing feelings.

"I can't think of a more magnificent and wonderful way to loose my virginity." she thinks to herself.

Del rolls out of bed with complete detail memory of last nights dream. He struggles to make sense of just what it is that actually happened. It was so super real like it really happened. The only evidence is the slippery mess still on his cock. He is sure of it yet it's obvious he didn't go anywhere? All morning he gropes for an explanation to something that defies explanation.

He finally gives up and blows the rest of the day watching movies. Del thinks long and lingering over the reality of the relationship if he is to assume it was real. Loving Kimberly is easy and will be a wonderful experience he thinks. Like it is a certainty. His cock was slick with cum but not all over the place like a normal wet dream. He puzzles over this.

Del gets to school Monday morning and sees Kim at her locker. He quietly slips up behind her.

"Hi Kim. How was your weekend?" She jumps with a start to his voice.

"Ahhh .. Del! I didn't hear you .. Del smiles .. Uhh I had an uneventful weekend." Without her usual aloof attitude and a quivering uncertainty in her voice.

"Really? I had the most incredible dreams! ... Have a nice day." and he walks away, not looking back though it was killing him not seeing the look on her face but it's his turn so he gives his hip a single bump.

Kimberly is totally unhinged. Shaking with sexually charged excitement to Del's sudden appearance and the sound of his voice. His exit totally undoes her. She knows he knows. The day doesn't go very well for Kim for the rest of the day. She's totally distracted and those around her are puzzled at her responses and attitudes. She's definitely off her usual game. She indeed lost her 'game' and doesn't know what to do next, yet she knows all too well what is demanded of her. She has to see Del again.

After school Kimberly is desperately looking for Del, blowing everybody else off. She finally spots him walking toward home. Running after him, her Fox parka and blond hair swinging, Del spots her as he had half expected. Her beauty is overwhelming for him.

She stops short right at him.

"Del!! What .. uh .. can I walk with you?" Del knows she lives in the opposite direction, a long bus ride away.

"I'll wait with you here at the bus stop." letting her know he knows.

They just stand looking at each other for long moments. Neither knowing quite what to say.

"I'm sorry I've been so nasty to you Del. I didn't know ... uhh .. I thought I wanted to be with the popular crowd. They aren't what it's cracked up to be after all."

The bus is pulling up to the stop and other students are getting on.

Del leans over to her, cupping his hand to her ear and whispers "Last nights dream with you was wonderful." Turns and walks away.

Kim is stunned and instantly super sexed up, nearly missing getting on the bus.

All the way home she thinks about his words. "He does know .. it is him .. oh my god we did do it together! But how? In our dreams?" "IMPOSSIBLE!!!" she says loudly with nearly everyone on the bus looking at her sudden outburst. "Sorry." she sheepishly says as she goes flush.

She finally gets home and has a difficult evening trying to study. Finally giving up early she goes to bed.

Kimberly lays in bed rolling and tossing, realizing she's in a super horny state. She desperately wants to make love with Del she is thinking as she looses consciousness.

Del is a bit more successful at his studies. He's more disciplined in that regard than Kim. He too loose interest soon and his distraction over Kimberly is getting to him in a big way. He is about to fur masturbate over her but realizes it would be a pale imitation of his true desires to make love with Kim.

Half out of despair and half from expectations of a dream miracle he goes to bed. Gripping his pillows close to himself as if it were Kimberly he looses consciousness.

6

Del has a vague sense of consciousness like in his normal dream states. A bit groggy and like he's high on grass. He tried it a couple of times but found it interfered with his cognitive functions too much. It's different and OK in a dream.

He quickly realizes his pillows were transformed into Kim and she's softly sighing like in a dream state herself.

They're spooning with her back tight to him, his stiff cock between her thighs and his face is nuzzled in her wonderful hair, laying in and wrapped in the Fox and Sables as before. The softness is again otherworldly, once again surrounded by the muffled blackness and warm dim light close around them.

Del begins softly kissing her around her neck and shoulders. She squirms softly in response. Nuzzling in her hair with kisses he gently pulls at her ear lobe with his lips and she snickers in response. "Kim .. I think we're in each others dream again." he whispers into her ear.

She turns her head to him "Yes Del. Isn't it wonderful? Please make soft and slow love to me this time ... please?"

"Your wish is my command." proceeding to kiss her down her back, fur fondling her butt as he does. She is in very seductive motion with her responses to the fur fondling and soft loving sensations. Her body is being engulfed by Del and it is an experience she has had in her earliest dreams of seduction. Somehow Del knows this and knows how.

Second on Del's list of seduction techniques is eating a girl out. He has studied this technique at length, planning out the how and the tastes involved. Kim has no idea about the treat that is in store for her with Del's decent down her body.

He rolls her over front to front and her tits are getting super fondled. Much more than the first time. Her squirming and sweet moans are very exciting to Del but he is dedicated to making her feel everything she wishes and then some in the softest way possible.

When his lips touch her muff with a kiss Kimberly moans very loudly thrusting her hips up to him and in reflex spreads her thighs. His hands are under her butt with fur fondling as he takes the plunge.

Del opens wide and sucks hard with his tongue darting between her labia lips. Kimberly erupts with an orgasm she had stored up but Del doesn't relent. He continues sucking her twat with fervor. If he doesn't do anything else tonight she is going to know how much he is going to do for her and the loving extremes he is willing to go to.

Kimberly loves what is being done to her and can no longer imagine having any one other than Del as a lover. He's so sensitive to her needs and desires while still being 'strong' and in control. It's like he knows exactly what she wants before she does.

A wave of orgasms sweeps over her, gripping his hair with both hands she pulls his head tight to her twat apparently without complaint. She's in heaven she thinks to herself.

"Oh Del you are so fine and good to me .. yes please .. more of your great cock in me ... plleeaasssee!!"

Del leaves her twat and slides up and over her body, kissing as he comes up to her. Kim's hips lift and he slips into her vagina as smoothly as if they have been lovers for years. Kimberly shakes and shivers with an instant orgasm with his entry into her. She can no longer live without his cock in her often. They kiss and she tastes herself with their kiss as she is swept with yet another orgasm, his cock pumping her twat so smoothly and sensually. So different from the last time ... she's sure she'll never tire of this.

They screw for what seems hours with Del ejaculating into Kimberly several times .. always in sync and both with large orgasms. After what seemed the?? time they both loose consciousness.

Del awakes with a start, sitting straight up in the bed as he has often done when ejaculating in his sleep. He looks down at his bare crotch and sees his rigid cock glistening with fluids but not shooting all over the bed as usual. Just a slick fully wet cock. He touches it and tastes it. It's not just his cum. He now knows the taste and it's Kim. No doubt they are actually screwing in their dreams. How strange is that?? he thinks to himself.

Del's excitement level is still really high with his heart beating fast and the 'feel' of Kimberly still part of him. He falls back to sleep with the loving feelings of having been with Kim in the fullest sense.

Kimberly slowly rolls over in her bed and is still writhing from their passions when she awakes. She's not nearly so surprised this time. In fact she's disappointed. She casually reaches down and thrusts her fingers in her twat and is not surprised to have them coated with cum. She licks them with pleasure at having felt such wonderful passions and loving sensations. She falls back to sleep with her fingers in her wetness thinking of Del's cock pumping her twat, all the wonderful feelings of it and her bodies responses.

7

The next day at school Del comes up real close to Kim at her locker. She's wearing her Fox.

"I really enjoyed last night with you Kim." running his hand through her fur without protest. Kim shivers with a now familiar thrill with her full and conscious realization of their intimacies.

"Me too Del. I know for sure now and I'm more than fine with it, strange as it is. How do you think it happens?"

"Let's get together after school and talk? OK?"

"Yes. For sure." touching his face and smiling.

They meet out front after classes and walk down the street to a favorite local burger place with an old fashioned soda fountain. Kim gets a lemon Ice Cream Soda and Del gets a Cherry Milk Shake as a joke.

"Taste my Cherry Kim?" She laughs with a big smile. She knows previous pretenses are in vain now. She can finally be completely herself with Del.

They sit side by side and snuggle just a bit. Others coming in are both mystified and shocked at this most unlikely coupling. Kim's girlfriends know her nick name for Del.

They face the window, backs to others, so others can't hear their conversation.

"So how do you suppose this is happening?" Kim asks.

"Not a clue. Do you really care? You aren't exactly cringing in fear and loathing in our dreams now." giving her a gently nuggie. She smiles a bit reservedly. Unusual for Kim.

"You're incredible you know Del!" speaking softly and a soft stroke of her Fox to his hand.

"So what now? Any ideas?"

"God no!! I'm just loving it so much and I don't want it to stop!"

"Contraception?"

"Yeah. I've already started. I knew from the first inception it was real .. at least in that sense. Kind of hard to break your hymen in a dream. I'm now so glad it was you Del. You've been so fine and good to me so far."

"I don't plan on changing that weather it is in our dreams or in real life. That is if in our dreams is the only place we are together?"

"Today .. here .. now. We are together .. that is if you want it?"

"My god YES!!" squeezing her hand. Everyone else is already freaking out over us so why disappoint them? It's not like anyone else could ever know we're doin' it!"

"Just my Doctor and I didn't dare tell him how it happened, well you know what I mean. He'd a sent me to the loony bin."

"Yeah and we couldn't have nearly as fine a situation 'in reality' as in our dreams. The furs are incredible!"

"Yeah ..." she says softly and dreamily .. "Can't wait for tonight. I hope! You suppose IT knows when we really want it to happen."

"Yeah .. IT is a good way to put IT. Like IT is making IT happen? The best part is that WE are actually doin' IT."

"If anyone else were listening they would lock us both up." Kim says.

They get out and to Kim's bus stop. Kissing her before she gets on .. "Hope I see you tonight."

They both go to bed a bit earlier than usual. Sleep overcomes them both quickly.

"Hello lover." Kim says to a slumbering Del, leaning over him with a kiss and fur fondling his back. He rolls over and gets fur fondled with a new Silver Fox spread that Kim had been ogling over in a fur web site yesterday. It has a gray Fox flanks reverse side. Both are quickly going out of their minds.

Del stops quickly and turns to the blackness beyond the bed.

"Hey IT!! .. HEY .. Listen to me!" Kim is shocked with his quick turn of attitude but is just as quick to understand and agree.

Slowly the flat black turns to a beautiful soft deep purple with enormous depth and small specks of light like a moonless starry night sky. IT slightly pulses very slowly and the specks slowly float around. It's like their huge bed is floating somewhere between the earth and the moon in an invisible bubble.

"HEY IT!! .. Kim speaks firmly .. What's happening?" swinging and looking around for focus, her beautiful hair swinging and her firm breasts lightly bobbling.

Thoughts come to them more in concepts or ideas than 'words' but .. "We hope you two are not upset. We are creating this place for you two to fulfill your desires and in so doing help us fulfill our destiny. Please we don't want you on contraception Kim. [in the form of a request and not a demand] We are taking your fertilized eggs to further our goal of improving your/our lives. You won't get pregnant until you wish to. Anything you need just ask or desire it. We will protect you from all harm." and the 'presence leaves their heads and blackness once again envelops them.

Del and Kim sit in the furs looking at each other in utter disbelief.

"You?"

"Yes."

They confirm their perceptions.

"What now?" Kim asks.

"Do you still feel their presence? Like a soft fur?"

"Yes Del. Make love to me please. I have to have you in me."

They roll and fondle in the furs with Del's cock sliding in and out of her constantly. They are mindless of their surroundings and as they come close to the edge the bed simply grows to accommodate them.

They are soon rolling and chasing each other in a large room sized fur covered 'bed' with their sexual fantasies, stimulations and games like two small children. Kimberly is being constantly 'knocked up' only for the fertile eggs to find 'new' homes. After what seems a very long time they both loose consciousness in the furs.

Del wakes up with a thrill like none other in his life.

Kimberly is joyous on waking. She wets her fingers from their sexual activities and licks them, smiling with total and complete happiness.

Del meets her at her locker as usual now. They embrace lightly and with a light kiss. Everyone around them is totally dumbstruck until Roger, the biggest of the football players pushes his way through the crowded hallway and moves quickly to Kimberly. He's been hitting on her since she first came here and Kim has routinely rejected the goon.

"She's mine!" he bellows like someone out of a caveman comedy routine.

"Your ASS!" Del replies and with that Roger is about to punch Del when Kimberly steps in front of him and .. "NOT EVER in YOUR dreams ass hole!"

Roger is about to punch Kimberly but he grunts with a shake and falls to the floor gripping his thighs. Seems the excitement was a bit too much for him. He's taken to the infirmary where they diagnosed a sudden onset of cramps from the flue. Kim and Del know better however. Roger is left with a residual anxiety over Kim and Del.

They go off to their respective classes and meet up in the afternoon for what is becoming routine in the Soda Shop for talk and relaxation.

Sitting together some of Del's friends say Hi with big smiles. One of theirs got with a real popular babe.

"Suppose we can have Chinchilla tonight Kim?"

"That would sure be nice ... she replies, knowing he's testing 'the system' ... Maybe the light golden type to match my hair color .. eh Del?"

"Certainly."

One of Kim's 'friends', Barb, sits next to them.

"Hey Kim .. nice show with Roger. Can I have him?"

"If you don't mind being with a guy that has a hard time counting from one to ten and don't count on any sensitive sex with him either."

"Oh .. I didn't think about that?"

"Think before you drop your panties Barb!" Kim says.

"You two doin' it Kim?"

"In our dreams." Del replies and Kim laughs. Barb kind of snickers, thinking not. Word is out now that they are still virgins.

8

That night after sleep overcomes the two lovers they 'awake' in a furry embrace with the softest of Golden Chinchilla wrapped around them and deep into their passions for each other.

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers