In Yer Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

"Oh thank you IT for the wonderful furs." Kim says as a wave of softness washes over them both like a caressing approval.

Del caresses Kim and they wallow in the furs for a long time without actually engaging in intercourse, fur fondling and passionate kisses. Old fashioned necking but in the most incredible furs imaginable.

"IT .. could we have the purple? The black is getting kind of depressing and we know you are there anyway. Doesn't really bother us." The surrounding 'lights' slowly come up and there is a magnificent display of deep purple and deep shimmering greens with dimmer flickering spots.

"Where are we exactly IT?" Kim inquires.

The dark purple and other colors gradually fade away and it's like they are floating in the middle of a Hubble telescope shot of a galaxy cluster only they know it's very real. They're rotating in a transparent bubble slowly so all of it can be seen.

At first it's terrifying with no up or down but soon they are overcome with awe and excitement over literally being 'out of this world'. They have their own 'gravity' and proceed to space fuck with a mission in an attempt to reach these heights with their sexual excitement. They succeed, at least in each others minds.

Kim and Del return to fur fondling and kissing. They talk to each other, quite mindless of IT. All about their attitudes prior to their dreams with each other. They're occasionally distracted by the unfolding 'scenery' as a huge and beautifully colorful gas cloud comes up on their 'horizon'.

The bubble they are in is sometimes faintly visible and they can make it any size or shape they wish by simply pushing it or easier yet, wishing it.

"Hey IT .. why did you select us?" Kim asks almost off hand .. half expecting no reply staring up at the huge galaxy above them.

The same wave of thought-feelings comes over them both. "You were selected for your true passions, high fertility and advanced state within your species."

"So it's true what I feel when you shoot your sperm in me. I can feel the little things wiggle up my insides. It makes me feel so incredible." rolling over Del and straddling his cock she wildly attacks him, humping on his cock and fur fondling him in a wild may lay of a fucking frenzy. Del is shooting his cum into her almost without ceasing.

They both 'feel' an overwhelming sense of approval and this is the longest session they have had so far.

Once again they slow down and return to cuddling, fur fondling and kissing.

"I wish we had nicer furs to wear now that we are together Del." Kim says without thinking it as a request. Kind of a random thought. They eventually fall into unconsciousness.

Del wakes from his 'dream' with a slick cock again and the feeling of being totally spent like he couldn't jerk off if his life depended on it. His sense of well being is overwhelming.

Kim has an equally overwhelming sense of well being upon her waking. Sexual satisfaction would be an understatement. She positively glows.

Kim's mom is beginning to suspect something is afoot with her daughter though there are no direct clues like dates or such since she hasn't had any other than the occasional social event with mixed friends. Certainly not anything indicating potential sexual activity. All efforts to quiz her are fruitless. She just has 'that look' though. Her mother is convinced.

"OK mom. I'm in love with a guy at school. We just see each other after school at the Soda Fountain. Want me to invite him over?"

"Yes I do. .. her mom insists .. What's he like?"

"You're not going to believe it but he's a geek. All this time you've been pushing me to be a cheerleader or such thing and it turns out I despise those folks. I know you feel you wanted me to do those things you and dad missed out on but like parents like daughter."

"Are you having sex with him .. you know you have that glow!"

"In my dreams."

"OK, your father and I will let you know what we think of him and if it's OK."

"Mom! I'm 18." She doesn't respond, just frowns.

9

Del shows up Saturday night at Kim's house and meets her parents. They are impressed and not. He's not a popular guy, football player or anything like that and they let him know in very subtle ways.

Since Del is no dummy .. "I know I'm not the testosterone driven jock you would like to be with your daughter but one of those guys nearly punched out your daughter last week at school."

"What!!" Mr. Mac Dermotts reacts.

"Yes dad. When Del was with me at my locker Wednesday. He came over like some Neanderthal goon and was going to assault Del. He was going to take a hit for me and I stepped in front of him. Roger was about to cold cock me when he dropped to the floor. Seems he had cramps from a sudden bad case of the flue or something."

"You mean Roger Hull! The team Tackle?"

"Yeah. All 500 pounds of him. A real hero of a guy." Del replies with a sneer.

Kim and Del are sitting with each other and mom is even more suspicious by the way they touch each other .. casually .. like lovers. Her dad doesn't have a clue. He just will not have anyone other than the best for his daughter.

The rest of the evening goes OK with a bit of discomfort still lingering over Del.

Del is now curious over his bodies whereabouts when he's dreaming. Since his cock is wet with their sexual juices it has to be fully there .. right?

Del just got a new digital video camera so he sets it up by his computer aimed at his bed. Kind of casual so no one will notice it's actually on. A piece of heavy tape covering the ON light. He's not sure he can fool IT but there is no harm trying. He leaves his computer on in the hopes it will mask any electronic radiation from the camera.

That night after Kim and Del had gone to bed they find themselves in a new part of the universe near an incredibly beautiful nebula with colorful gas clouds and a brilliant core. No ambient lights are necessary in the bubble. It's like being in the Park at noon.

"Hey Del .. IT has figured out we really like the celestial wonders."

"Yeah .. this one's incredible. Look at those colors in the gas clouds!"

They just sit together in the furs fondling each other and gazing at the wonders for quite awhile.

"You suppose there are other folks out there? Maybe new worlds being created in those cloud tips?" Del wonders.

A wave of 'answers' flow through them in the affirmative. Yes to all of your questions and a very large round screen-like image appears before them on the bubble wall showing the view of a world with lots of lights on its dark or night side like images they have seen in several Astronomy sites of Earth at night from above. With three moons it's clear it's not Earth.

The focus zooms in on a city and again it's a lot like a city on Earth from a high traveling jet then it zooms in further to see city 'roads' or tracks for their transportation system and vehicles running about. IT didn't zoom in further. Maybe next time.

Del rolls over on top of Kim and starts kissing her in earnest. They roll in the furs and make love soft and slow which Kimberly has found she likes most often. Sometimes more energetically but tonight she wants it soft and slow. Del doesn't much care either way though he's liking this way too. Gives him plenty of time to fur fondle her and he knows she likes that a lot.

Laying back in the furs again they continue looking up at the heavens, only much closer up than possible on earth. They finally succumb to unconsciousness.

As soon as Del awakes he goes for his camera. Plugging it into the computer he watches himself in fast forward sleeping then he is instantly gone. He runs it back to where he is still sleeping and goes forward slowly 'till he vanishes then back again almost frame by frame until he is there again. Advancing it frame by frame he is there and the next frame he's gone in a small fraction of a second. So their bodies are transported! WOW!

He calls Kim soon as he thinks she'll be up.

"Guess what!" he eagerly asks.

"We're transported .. right?" Kim replies .. somehow knowing the question. That's happening a lot lately.

"Yeah! .. Del says somewhat surprised .. I set up my camera last night. It proves it."

"Wasn't the nebula incredible last night?"

"Fantastic. Wonder if we get to go different places each time?"

"You're not going anywhere for a year young lady!" her mom pipes up.

"Gotta go Del." and she hangs up.

"Where did you go last night and how did you get out?" Her mom is frantic.

"Does dad know mom?"

"No but I want some solid answers right now!"

"You're not going to believe me when I tell you so I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"No mom. If you want to know you'll have to watch me in my room tonight. You still won't know where I go but you will be able to see me vanish. You can't tell anyone about this either. Something might happen to you if you try and I'm not saying any more about it." Her mom storms out but she doesn't say anything to her dad.

Kimberly's grounded.

She calls Del.

"Mom is going to find out. What do we do?"

"Nothing .. there's nothing she can do about it. When we're gone we're GONE! What's she going to do call 911?"

"OK .. but I hope it doesn't happen tonight just so I won't have to deal with it. I'll either see you tonight or call in the morning."

10

Kim's mom goes to the market for tonights dinner and checks her lottery tickets she buys weekly. She wins $500,000. Not enough for the Professor to quit his day job but enough to make a significant upgrade in their lifestyle and for Kim to get a few nicer furs. This should put her mom in a little better mood for tonights event .. or nonevent?

Kim's mom spends the night in her room and nothing happens.

"I'm still keeping an eye on you girl. Just because you weren't able to get away last night doesn't mean this is over. Besides winning all that money is a bit of a distraction. You can get a few furs on eBay if you want. Just shop well."

"OK mom." and she calls Del soon as she leaves the room.

"Hey .. nothing happened? Think it's over because mom caught on? She won $500,000!! Think IT had anything to do with that?"

"Remember the off hand wish you made?"

"I didn't really mean anything by it."

"You think it was just chance? Then why did my dad just get a huge and unexpected bonus on a project he just finished? Mom told me I could get a few furs too!"

"Wow! When do you think?" and while they are talking this wave of feelings comes over them like they know it will be tonight again.

"You feel that Kim?"

"Yeah. See you tonight."

While Mr. & Mrs. Mac Dermotts are screwing like two teens, elsewhere in the universe .....

"Oh Del .. this has to be the Andromeda Galaxy." looking up at the swirl of stars while Del pumps her full of his warm cum. They are lit only by the starlight it's so bright.

She rolls him over on his back and mounts Del. "See! Isn't it incredible." riding Del's cock while they both moan and sigh with his flow of seeds into her warm pocket. IT gives them an orgasmic boost.

"OH MY GOD Del!!" and Del moans loudly with a huge pulse of insemination into the love of his life.

"Oh my yesss Kim. Did you feel that!! Thank you IT."

As they are recovering from their super orgasm a misty oval image forms on the wall of their bubble. It's a life sized view of Kim's mom and dad making love complete with sound effects.

"Oh yes daddy. Let mommy have everything you've got. Oh mom how does it feel?" Their sounds are not unlike their own, the groans and grunts, the sighs and moans.

"Kim! Your mom is incredible. Glad I know what to look forward to." rolling over Kim again, humping her while she is still fixated on her parents fucking like two teens in the back seat of a car. Kim explodes with a huge orgasm in sync with her mom.

Her mom has this look of astonishment at that very moment like she is suspended in coitus with a huge smile. "OH Professor!!!" she moans aloud and the history of her parents sex life flows through Kim's mind.

Kim's mom was her dads student and she seduces him. She's witnessing her mom reliving her conception as she too is wracked with another massive orgasm. She also understands why her mom sometimes calls her dad Professor.

"My your tits are wonderful Kim." kissing and sucking her.

"Oh Del .. I love you so much .. I'm so looking forward to our own child. Oh shit .. IT .. I don't mean right now!" she says to an aside comment. "We're not ready yet."

Kim wakes up very early and creeps down the hall. It's Saturday morning. Mom and dad usually sleep in late. Looking through the partly open door she sees her dad's butt humping up and down pumping her mom slowly and wonderfully. She is quietly moaning and whispering into his ear. She can't make out any of it but her view of them is magnificent.

Later that morning her dad takes off for a few hours to catch up on some work. Kim is sitting at the Kitchen table with her mom.

"So how was sex last night with dad." Mom is momentarily stunned, then in a graceful recovery.

"Your dad is always very good dear. I just hope you find someone as fine."

"So how is it mom?"

"Last night I could swear I saw this huge galaxy in the midst of my big climax. Your dad does that to me still."

"I'm sure it was Andromeda mom." and she looks at her daughter curiously.

"Well maybe Del isn't such a bad choice after all. I see he's having a very positive influence on you. I just hope sex with him is everything you could hope for."

"I'm certain he can take me to Andromeda and other places in the universe mom. In ways those football goons could never dream of."

"If you're so certain of that, then I'll let you two alone." touching her face with approval. Mom has this strange feeling that Kim knows something .. much more than she's saying but she's not sure she wants to know.

Del comes over to see Kim.

"Is it OK Mrs. Mac Dermotts if I see Kim?"

"Oh it's OK. She's not grounded." looking at Del in a different way. Like Kim might look at him as a lover .. like she looks at The Professor! Her heart skips a beat and Del is suddenly a very different guy that will take her daughter and send her to Andromeda. She's both pleased and even more terrified. It's now very real as she watches him touch Kim the way her husband touches her .. as a lover.

"Are you two screwing!" she asks in a very soft and pleading way.

Del wraps his arms around Kim in an unmistakable way, softly fondling her breasts.

"Yes mom ... but in a way you will NEVER believe."

"We watched you and Mr. Mac Dermotts making love last night while we made love. You two were awesome."

Kim's mom is stunned and speechless.

"Mom .. you can't say anything about this to anyone .. PROMISE!"

"OK." she weakly mutters.

Kim and Del recount their abduction events to a totally stunned Mrs. Mac Dermotts.

"This is an Alien abduction we are eager to experience every night of our life mom."

After they finished there is this long silence hanging in the room.

"OK .. since there is nothing I could do about it anyway, no one would know unless you told them or missed you at night? Right?"

"That's right mom. It's only because you checked on me that one night that you now know this."

"We're sure IT arranged for your winning the lottery and my dad getting the huge bonus."

"Get whatever furs you want dear. I won't tell your dad either."

That night she sits in Kim's room 'till Kim falls asleep. One moment she's sleeping like her little baby and the next moment she's not there.

Mrs. Mac Dermotts gets up and goes to their bed room. She falls on The Professor and they make love like never before. Mrs. Mac Dermotts is at the peak of her ovulation and unprotected as The Professor is wracked with convulsive orgasms like never before as he pumps a bigger load of cum into her than he has ever imagined himself capable of? Like he has no control over his body. It's as if his wife has total control of his sex organ.

Mrs. Mac Dermotts wrings and twists on The Professors cock with his insemination of her. She knows she's pregnant the instant his cum pumps into her womb, like she knew about being pregnant with Kim.

It was the most power she has ever felt. She not only had complete control of the love of her life but his willingness and eagerness to please her made her feel so much more desirable than any of the stupid guys she had been with before. She is flooded with those same feelings with visions of Galactic splendor of her daughter being totally satisfied in the same way. She and her daughter are loved so dearly.

At the beginning of time Kim and Del are screwing in the deepest mountain of wonderful furs imaginable. They pause and look around. "Hey IT where are we?" Kim asks.

"Near the beginning of time." the thought says in their heads.

"Why here?" Del asks.

"We bring the select here on rare occasion to reseed the universe." fills their heads and they both have the uncontrollable urge to screw more and with more passion than ever.

"Professor (in her demanding tone) we must get furs for our loving passions." She says this as he is letting go of his second massive load of cum into her while she rides his cock like never before. She feels a surge of passion like none before for their relationship. She knows he heard her and the next time they make love will be in furs.

She somehow knows her daughter and Del are wallowing in magnificent furs as they make love. The way they touch has inspired her to new passions. Kim has that willing look of complete surrender when Del touches her.

Her Professor having spent himself for the evening has fallen asleep so she gets up to look in on Kim. She's sitting by her bed when she pops back in. It's a shock to her even though she's expecting it.

Kim rolls over dreamily .. "Hi mom." Kim reaches between her thighs and comes up with her forefinger wet with their juices. "See what I've been up to mom! I've been fucking the universe."

Her mom does the same and shows Kim. They lock fingers as if they're making an oath and Kim knows she'll have a sibling soon.

To be continued...

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers