All Comments on 'Incarcerated'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting

what a s... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you Really Hate Human Beings That Much?

Women who breathe through their vaginas and men without a drop of testosterone.Your stories are getting much harder.to read No Mas 1*

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Not Reading, So Not Rating

First, for longer stories I check comments, and these aren't promising.

Second, I'm SICK of writers who don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose"! In the very first paragraph the hero is worried about "loosing" his house. It is "LOSING"!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Pitiable

You are to be pitied , not judged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ukresearcher ?

No need to read.

Go to last page.

Vote 1

Be happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't you just love the haters, ukresarcher?

Well, I LOVE your stories. Been enjoying them for years. Your 'wives' just can't live without big cock. Your 'husbands' receive both mental and physical pleasure when their wives become so addicted.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
3 stars. The first 5 chapters were excruciatingly painful.

But you surprised me at the end, you actually allowed him some semblance of manhood without resorting to some extreme measure of violence. Considering this is the UK, I don't blame him for staying with his wife because instead of an occaisional duck from his wife, the system would have fucked him in the ass treated key and with malice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE: Don't you just love the haters, UKResearche?

Dude you have lost the plot if you think that was a story where the guy gets mental and physical pleasure. Seriously???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tough spot

The only problem i have with the wife is how she the guard get close to their daughter. She let him get so close that the kid was calling him dad... she shouldnt have done that

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Another good story.....

Ted was a predator. Dawns actions, at the beginning, were understandable. Not the best option, but at the time, the only one available to her. However, when she became "addicted" to Ted, she was just a selfish slut. Ted was trying to worm his way into being the primary male in that household. Fortunately, the husband grew some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-don't you just love the haters.........

You're a cuckie aren't you? Just checking the comments if anything changed in the type of stories this author writes.Looks like I will pass this one too. There is always hope that one day this guy will write something worth reading. To bad that somebody with his writing talent chooses themes that are rejected by most readers. No vote. Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Flaw

I really enjoy your stories on the whole. You seem to often place the husband in an impossible situation, have the dutiful wife make the best of things with a benefactor, and then proceed to the ultimate end of the story. Your gift of describing the mental state of the cuckolded husband is one of your gifts. However, he's rarely, as in this story a willing, or as I would describe it, a psychological cuckold, but almost always placed in his position unwillingly. Your one flaw in this story is the cream pie scene. You did the same thing in the story about the wife becoming a parliamentary secretary. If writing only for the true psychological cucks, fine. But to the broad based audience reading your stories don't just throw it in with it having little or nothing to do with the rest of your story. If such an act is imposed upon him in circumstances beyond his control, fine. Then both the cucks, and the other readers can enjoy your story equally, the scene being in there for the betterment of the story. If written only for the cuck fans, go ahead and throw it in, but to me, if done that way, it's a flaw.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @Concritic123...

After being forced to help the husband she become addicted to her lover and from that moment on she only thought of her pleasure, not her husband...When after his release she begged him to go on being the lover's whore, showed she had lost all her lover for her husband...That's why the end is not realistic...she would have gone with the lover...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
have you ever got a score over 2

You write ugly stories about ugly people doing ugly things, your stories are ugly, not erotic. You suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Once again, you've produced a fantastic story. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read your next tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All Right!!

You had me worried there for the first four pages. But you pulled through in the end. Keep up the good stories.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

love it!! One of your best

Keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What kind of idiot would put up with that. He should have left and started the lawsuit as soon as he had some proof. She wasn't worth two cents , nothing but a dirty pig. He could've win a law suit and had the money to start over far away from her.

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
I read all of the first page.

From that, it was clear this was going to story of cruel and unusual punishment in prison but that is normal in the USA since sadly most of the public approve or look the other way.

Regardless, since I only read the 1st page and the last two paragraphs of the page 6, I didn't rate it. Had I read it, because of my hated of torture which I believe would be in the story, almost certainly I would have given the story a very low rating.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Damn. Disappointed again

I should have gone with my first instinct. I initially thought that I should leave this story alone. The plot line was good and the story flowed, but the endings to all of ukresearcher's stories always leave a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not a BTB fan by a long-shot. I admit favoring good reconciliation stories or stories in which the main character moves on with his life without going all scorched earth. All in all, I like happy endings. If I can't have a happy ending, I will appreciate a story with a gritty ending that is realisitic. This author provides neither. The endings to his stories are always unsatisfying as well as unbelievable. This author is the exact opposite of Stangstar. Stangstar also provides tall tales that stretch the realm of reality, but his unsatisfying endings are of a BTB variety. I mostly avoid both authors but I can get tricked into thinking "maybe this one will be different". I've had rare moments of enjoyment from reading both author's tales but it never balances the scales.

bk3rdbk3rdabout 9 years ago
Ignore

the negative intolerant comments! Keep writing

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Another unrealistic ending...

Another unrealistic ending...Any end but this: 1st - the wife going with the lover; 2nd - He killing the guard and make him desapear; Any end, but this...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another fine story

Thanks ukresearcher. A surprise ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trash

Throw this turd in the toilet and flush immediately. Don't want it to pollute the rest of this category. Let us know when you will start writing erotic stories, maybe I'll read it. Until then, either flush this turd or throw in trash can for tomorrow's pickup. Either one will do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yea, ignore the idiots

that keep telling you to ignore. The scum bags have no idea what the word "erotic" means.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

funniest dark sad stroy I've read in a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous