Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

"You mean mom wanted you to jerk him off!" I mumbled, not believing my ears.

"Uhuh...Guess she figured I'd watched her so many times it wouldn't matter. It didn't really and that was the funny thing. I just smiled at her like she'd given me a present and turned to dad. He looked like he was in pain by the time I got his shorts unbuttoned and pulled him out! He had this death grip on the steering wheel and I squeezed him hard, pumping it – just like I watched mom do." She answered my question staring directly into my eyes, as she absently rubbed my rock hard cock.

Slowly she broke eye contact and turned her head, sliding it to rest on my belly and I flinched when I felt her tongue flick out, probing the hole that now freely seeped pre-cum. "Ummm – he came real hard that day. I wasn't paying attention and was staring at his cock as I pumped it and all of sudden he just let go. It was a thick creamy stream that hit my face - just above my lips! Mom cried out in surprise and I started to laugh!" She said softly after pulling her tongue from the hole.

In a barely audible whisper I asked Abby, "Did you ever have sex with him?"

Abby sighed heavily and paused for sometime before responding. Her small fingers slid down my shaft and cupped my aching balls, as she replied, "Ya...Later on I did. Mom asked me one day if I would like to – she said dad had her sore and well...I agreed. We pretty much stopped jerking him off after that. He came quicker – a lot quicker and it was so easy. When we were out of the house it was hard though, but then anyone looking would have figured I was just being his daughter – you know sitting in his lap bouncing up and down – playing with my father!"

Abby stopped talking and I felt her head sliding down and I tensed my belly. Her lips closed around my cock and she began to slowly draw me in and out, pausing to nibble at the sensitive ridge of my cock head. When she felt my breathing change and heard the moans she rose and straddled my hips, her tight ass pointed directly at my face.

"This was his favorite way...He loved to watch his dick slide in." and with that she lifted up and slowly dropped onto to my stiff cock. I gasped hard and my breath stopped for a second, when she bent forward and began moving her hips up and down. I strained my head up to watch my cock appear and disappear inside my sisters, wet, bare slit – her juices starting to ooze down my shaft.

If my back hurt I wasn't aware of it and I reached to cup her tight ass and help her as she worked my cock, eagerly trying to coax semen from my loins. "Umm Joey you are bigger than dad...I'm going to really enjoy keeping you happy." She cooed out starting to move her hips faster.

"Oh God – Joey...You – you last – way longer – too! I'm so – Jesus Joey – close Joey...I'm going to...Iyeeeee Joey...I'm fucking Cummmmmminnnngggg!" and she bored down hard thrusting her hips back and forth hoping for my explosion.

God I was so close, and so ready to join her, when I heard my mother's voice, "Oh my God - Abby! I thought someone was hurt!" and I shot my first load in utter shock. Abby cried in surprise at the force of it and spasmed on top of me, shaking hard and suddenly went crazy thrusting her hips with wild abandon, tearing at the hairs on my legs with the sheer force of her friction.

"Oh God mom...he's good – he's fucking goooooodddd - way better than dad!" She screamed out breathless.

I stared at my mothers shadow in the doorway, unable to speak and making no sense of anything, except the urge to drain my cum into my sister. The only sound in the room was the soft squishing of semen being forced out of my sister and Abby's soft moans of contentment. Mom remained in the doorway watching, a smile forming on her lips when she finally started to turn away commenting,

"I had that feeling earlier Abby...I knew you'd bring him around. You kids finish up and I'll get supper ready. Oh Joey – you can come like you are...Its okay, Abby and I are very used to it...

~ For a fan ~

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12